It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's be Pro-active -Instead of Re-active

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We all hear about the stories of the Lights in the Sky and so called UFO sightings. Most of the time its only a few cities that we talking about. When i say a few cities i mean the ones that get so called Regular strange objects or Lights in the Sky.

With so many people on ATS in so many area's surely we can Co Ordinate a plan to keep a look out for these"lights in the sky" that are seen.

We then need someone with an Aeroplane and high speed Camera on standby every night. Of course we only need this in a few cities.

I've heard of these UFO hunters, Kinda like the storm chasers, always going around trying to dig up "old information" Personally i think they just wasting their time and money, unless they not for real and just making money making their show. We'll if we all STAND TOGETHER.....Where have i heard that before... we could fund raise, donate and ACTUALLY have a plan and mission to do something pro active.

Surely if we have a plan using the UFO Huners (or a newly formed Group)and Thousands of eyes in the Skies over a few selected cities, we stand a better chance of getting some real evidence on these stange Objects.

Underground Bases... To me the Jury is still out on this one, I don't doubt that the Military have underground bases and lots of them, but to be working Hand in Hard with Aliens, i'm not so sure. The problem with investigating this is that, if they are hidden in secret Military bases, getting in is a big NO NO. In fact how do you get down 6 levels deep to investigate them??

BUT if they regularly exist the base by some means, that's the weakness without breaching any security issues. Once we have info and proof it can be taken further.

Whatchyathink.......

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

[edit on 2-5-2009 by SharkBait]

join