It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm through with researching conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I liked this article, by the way:

www.askrealjesus.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ahh how can anyone not be affected by all the doom and gloom at ATS?

Dont drink the water may be alright for some, but no doubt there will be some who IF they drink the water, might possibly get VERY ill.

It takes a lot of courage to face up to your own limitations. Could you, for a job, look at murder victims in real life on a daily basis? Could you tell people on a daily basis they have a terminal illness and are going to die? Could you slaughter animals on a daily basis for peoples food? think about it.

For some, a site like ATS is a BIG NO NO!

If you do not have the mental coping mechanisms to handle the doom and gloom, you'd be doing yourself an enormous favor leaving. Or at the very least, take small doses of this site.
To immerse yourself in topics of conspiracy, can for some, end in dark and lonely places.

Conspiracy is a trap of never finding the answer.

Many head toward conspiracy looking for answers. You will find untold amounts of information. Mountains and mountains of information - but sadly, very little answers. That's the trap of conspiracy.

It really is a mind hack when you realize the never ending loop conspiracy is. Who shot JFK? Does anyone REALLY know? Sure there are theories, LOTS of theories and many who will 'claim' to know the truth. Just on that topic alone, you can spend many years trying to get answers, and sadly, find none.

This is where frustration comes into play. And forgive me if I'm wrong, but your OP comes across as someone frustrated by the conspiracy trap.

You know the truth, most others don't, wont listen, or don't care either way. You know why that is?

Because you have no definitive answers. That's why is called conspiracy theory. Not conspiracy fact. If it was fact, there'd be no conspiracy.

Or maybe everything I've said thus far, is just a part of the conspiracy?

/cues X-Files music ....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Much of this world is still beautiful and there are many beautiful people in it. Enjoying life should always be part of your agenda.

Terrible things are being done, have been done, and probably will always be done, and it's important to stay aware of reality. However you need to treat deep involvement as a game. Put your heart into it, but only to the extent that you can do so without messing up the rest of your life. Afterwards get your mind off it and put your heart into other things, just like turning off a game and getting back to every day life.

I get the impression you are amongst people who regard all conspiracy as nonsense, and this has left you without the emotional support you have needed to cope with what you have learned. Peers and friendships are very important to us; that's just part of being human. So it's important to be understanding of other people who keep their eyes shut to the deeper issues and not try too often to change them. But you still need someone who you can talk through it with.

When worry about the arseholes manipulating this world gets to you, remember that there are many powerful arseholes, who all hate each other, and they'll keep fighting each other. We don't have to do it all ourselves. Bad people stuff themselves and each other up.

And while they are doing that, you can be finding outlets for your love and creativity, and pausing to smell the roses.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I do understand where you are coming from. As others have suggested-- perhaps you should take a break. I once took like a three year break of researching conspiracy theories during the Bush administration. It was at that time that I went to the mainstream media and found out all the anti-Bush things that were being said and I put them all together, and, I realized that conspiracies weren't so much filled with nonsense. You just need some time out. Maybe not 3 years, but, I wish you luck on your fulfillment for the other areas of your life. You need to do other things other than ATS in your life and conspiracy research. Now after 3 years of having taken a break from conspiracy things and going to the MSM I'm back researching conspiracy theories, and, they're all making more sense to me. Maybe that's what you need to do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join