It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has always seemed different

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
First off, don't flame me because this is my first post here and I'm sorry if I don't know the etiquette yet. Ever since I was self-aware of my thoughts, I have always felt different in someway but never have been able to explain what. No, I'm not saying different as in like Goth/Freak..... I was very popular and involved in high school and am good looking. I have always felt in my mind that I have a potential inside but I can't put my finger on it.
The event that made me even post this was when I was reading the article on making an energy ball and realize that the same steps you take on that process, I have been doing since I was very young. I can feel mental energy flowing through my arms and hands if I try. I have always had this weird ESP also. I can predicts things before they happen with people I know. All I have ever heard in my life is "Why didn't I listen to you?" I have always been right also. I also have a weird ability to know something about everything and also I can recall anything that has ever happened in my life. Little things that happened 5 years ago.... things like if I was with my friend, and his shoe was untied and I told him that _5 years ago_, I can remember that. I know I am babbling on but I need some answers or ideas to stimulate my left brain and figure out what this is.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockHardFO
...I have always felt different in someway but never have been able to explain what...
That is why you're an FO...

I have always felt in my mind that I have a potential inside but...
Again, that is why you're an FO...

Welcome. Deserters will be shot.

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
what is an FO?

and just practice some different techniques or something... i think that will probably elevate your left brains PSI or something...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
you are not along, the energy you are talking about I know how it feels and you can make bad thinks happen to people that crosses your path and also make good things happen to, I am not going to go in details but you can learn how to channel is a lot of books that teach how.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanx for the replies. i'm just hoping I can get some real answers b/c I feel like if I can start to understand myself first, maybe understanding life will come afterwards.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Everything you need to understand life you already have. No one can give you any more than you already have been given. The rest us up to you. What it really comes down to, is purpose. It's your call.

DC

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
except that your a little bit different and get used to it, dont dwell.

do you mean purpose when you say potential

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
yes, by potential I meant purpose

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
it sounds to me you already know your purpose you just havnt realized it yet.
DC sums it up.

i have felt i had purpose all my life and in many small and different ways i have. maybe oneday you will say something to somone and they will say " im Glad I listen To You" because if they hadnt they,d be alot worse of.

keep searching for your own truth. im sure you'll find what your looking for.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
oh that happens all the time already.. people come to asking me about things b/c for some odd reason, when someone asks me something, I can feel what will happen to them per the advice I give. Therefore, I have probably unknowingly prevented many mistakes from happening, who knows. It's more like I feel like there is something inside of me that is burning to be known conciously, but I feel like b/c of the programming of the world, I am to naieve to realize it yet. I just wish I had all the answers to life, which then again, why would it be worth living if I did lol....... holla

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A couple of suggestions. Get out of judgement. A big waste of personal energy. Look at expectations. What one may believe something should look like gets in the way of what it can be. Learn to let go and live in the now. Learn to trust and experience life through all your senses you were born with. No one sense dominates any one given life lesson. They are all equal and deserve equal attention. Learn to listen with your heart, see with your heart, smell with your heart, touch with your heart taste with your heart. in every life lesson that comes your way. Nothing in life is right, nothing in life is wrong, it is always both.

new topics

top topics

join