It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.P. Morgan Chase is well on its way to owning the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is my first thread, so if it isn't quite right please let me know how to fix it, instead of bashing, I'd really appreciate it.

Ok, I have quite a few credit cards with various banks, not uncommon at all. But over the past few months I have noticed these letters coming into my mailbox one by one, all stating that each of these independent banks is now the property of Chase. I am baffeled by this, as Chase received $25 billion in bailout money, yet one by one they are apparently using the bailout money to privately acquire smaller banks. There is a nice flow chart on their wiki page, en.wikipedia.org... And www.businessinsider.com... shows how their executives flat out admitted that the bailout money they received will not be going to stimulate the economy but rather to facilitate their purchase of many other banks.

As I was going over my monthly bills, I couldn't help but feel the words "Property of Chase" being burned across my forehead. So, no more I will paying off whatever I owe to them, which fortunately for me isn't that much and getting rid of them. The whole credit situation just reaks, a person can not get too much accomplished without credit or credit cards (even if it is just for verification purposes) at this point it is getting to be essential to have at least one. Yet, I see each of my cards being purchased by one company, who knows maybe nationalizing the banks isn't the goal, but a private monopoly by J.P. Morgan Chase.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Between them and Golden Slacks they will own at least Washington

It is quite sad the way those people have destroyed the world...and now use a NAU Flu to silence the people and keep them locked in there homes, as opposed to out on the streets, with pitch forks and torches, where they belong...

Convenient how things "work out" huh?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Perhaps they are worried that the American people will go the way of the French and begin taking hostages.

edit bc apparently I can't spell

[edit on 2-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have Wells Fargo, for my main money, which, is hardly there for the endless amount of fees for trivial things that I know they just made up.

But I get my student loans from Chase, so I like them, there probably just as bad a satan himself, but every now and then 6,000 dollars is automatically put into my bank account with them with no fees, so i'm a happy f-in camper!

For the loans, i'm hoping the Shtf and it's all forgotten, or i'm going to canada again!

I want the banks ended personally all of them, and well if they all get engulfed by one, we only need to take down one of them, which will be tough, but possible!

Clarify that all of them , means that the 9:1 ratio and up banks! It should be 1:1 ratio!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Their logo fits nice...... perfect actually.!

CHASE your money......

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

interesting points, but i'm pretty sure goldman sachs rules the world haha according to this article: www.independent.co.uk...

Interesting list below taken from source

John Thornton

From his post as professor and director of global leadership at Tsinghua University in Beijing, the former Goldman Sachs co-chief operating officer John Thornton has become a highly-influential figure in the developing business and poltical inter-relations between the US and China. He was Goldman's boss in Asia in the mid-Nineties and remains well connected in the East and the West.

Duncan Niederauer

Wall Streeters joked about a Goldman Sachs "takeover" of the New York Stock Exchange. Hank Paulson, the Goldman boss on the NYSE board, moved to oust the chairman, Dick Grasso, and recommended the then chief operating officer of Goldman, John Thain, as Mr Grasso's replacement. Mr Thain modernised the exchange as demanded by Goldman, and Mr Thain's old Goldman deputy, Duncan Niederauer, is in charge.

Jon Corzine

The former co-chief executive of Goldman went into full-time politics in 1999, having lost the internal power struggle that preceded the company's stock-market flotation in 1999. He has been governor of New Jersey since 2006, having spent the previous six years in the US Senate. His 2000 Senate election campaign was then the most expensive ever in the US, and Corzine spent $62m of his own money.

Joshua Bolten

For five years until 1999, Mr Bolten served as director of legal affairs for Goldman based in London, effectively making him the bank's chief lobbyist to the EU. The Republican lawyer aided George Bush's 2000 election campaign, helped co-ordinate policy in the White House and has been the President's chief of staff since 2006.

Paul Deighton

The man heading London's planning for the 2012 Olympic Games, Paul Deighton amassed a fortune estimated at over £100m during his two decades at Goldman Sachs, where he had been one of its most powerful investment bankers.

Robert Rubin

A US Treasury secretary under Bill Clinton, Mr Rubin could once again emerge as a powerful figure in Washington if Barack Obama wins the presidency, since he has maintained his influence on Democrat politics. Mr Rubin reached the second-highest rung at Goldman, becoming co-chief operating officer before joining the US government in 1993.

Gavyn Davies

The ex-chairman of the BBC still has the ear of Gordon Brown, to whom he has been a good friend and informal adviser. He is married to the Prime Minister's aide Sue Nye. Mr Davies spent 15 years as an economist at Goldman. He was commissioned to report on the future funding of the BBC by Mr Brown in 1999. Two years later, he was poached to chair it.

Jim Cramer

This former Goldman trader is, without question, the most influential stock pundit in the US. Hectoring and shouting his investment advice nightly on his CNBC show, Mad Money, he routinely moves share prices. His primal scream against the Federal Reserve ("They know nothing") was a YouTube sensation last year, as the central bank refused to lower interest rates to ease the pain of the credit crisis on Wall Street.

Robert Zoellick

Goldman provided a lucrative home to Robert Zoellick, the neo-conservative Republican, between the time he quit as Condoleezza Rice's deputy at the State Department in 2006 (having not secured the job he coveted as Treasury Secretary, when it went to Hank Paulson) and his appointment last year as head of the World Bank. At Goldman he had acted as head of international affairs, a kind of global ambassador and networker-in-chief.

Mario Draghi

The head of the Italian central bank is another example of the revolving door between Goldman and public service. Mr Draghi had been an academic economist, an executive at the World Bank and a director-general of the Italian treasury before joining Goldman as a partner in 2002. He is becoming a significant figure in the response to the credit crisis, chairing the financial stability forum of central banks, finance ministries and regulators.

Malcolm Turnbull

Treasurer for the opposition Liberal Party, Mr Turnbull is one of the fastest-rising politicians in Australia. He was the aggressive advocate who took on and beat the British Government in the Spycatcher trial of the former MI5 agent Peter Walker, but he then pursued a career in business and ran Goldman Australia from 1997 to 2001, before jumping in to politics to serve as environment minister under John Howard.

Hank Paulson

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. President George Bush must be delighted he lured a reluctant Hank Paulson away from his $38m-a-year job as Goldman Sachs chief executive in 2006, just in time to deal with the Wall Street crisis that has engulfed the entire US economy. The bird-watching enthusiast had been a surprising choice as Treasury secretary, since his environmentalism was at odds with much of Bush's policy.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Star and flag! I dont know about the rest of the world.
But the banks sure own THIS country!
They are conglomerating on purpose.
The real owners only need a couple, THEIRS.
Good job on the thread and welcome to the fun!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I thought I would add a piece of information that I am sure a lot of people don't know...

In the last couple of years they changed Child Support payments to be directly deposited onto a debit card...owned by... J.P.Morgan...

They are happy to charge you a fee every time you make a purchase or make a withdrawal from the card...Sometimes the fees are very high...Like $3.35 and the limit is $200.00 dollars at a time...and if you call the number on the card to check your balance over the phone they have started charging for that too now...(you get like 4 or 5 calls free then they charge 10 cents per call)

It is a racket...Anyways...Taking money from our children...

J.P.Morgan also run all of the Food Stamp cards...For the government...

So...that is two government contracts that they have complete control over...

I do believe they are taking over...They will run everything very soon...They have been easing in a little at a time for years...

It is just not right...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've posted about my own hellish experiences with banks and credit cards, but at the risk of a bit of repetition, let me just note that I recently got rid of my last credit card, which was with Citi. They had been nickel-and-diming me by doing stuff like cashing my checks late so they could charge me fees and run up my rate, claiming never to have received the checks even though I sent them well before the due date, and so on. Then to top it off, they'd call me on my cell phone (always the same woman...kind of creepy that they seem to assign specific operators to specific cardholders) and annoy me about "my" mistakes. Which of course were their mistakes. Which of course were not mistakes at all, but little piddly attempts to squeeze a drop or two of lifeblood more out of me.

I had the same card for about 20 years and it was only in the last year or so that this became a big problem. Suddenly it was happening almost every month! I've met a lot of other people who have similar stories, too. I'm sure when you are doing it on mass scale, those little extras really add up. But it was enough to push me over the edge and cancel with them. In the long run its a terrible policy because that kind of noxious hassling and dishonesty drives away honest, responsible cardholders. Soon all they'll be left with are the total basket cases and deadbeats. But of course we know financial companies don't think in the "long term." "Long term" for a bank CEO is next quarter's results. They'll kill the goose to get the golden egg this quarter and then burn the next bridge when they come to it. Hey, Congress is giving away golden geese, haven't you heard? Why not kill those on hand now and enjoy a little goose-liver foie gras with yer golden eggs there? The situation is truly nauseating.

[edit on 5/2/09 by silent thunder]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is a connection between Goldman Sachs and Chase, I just may need some help finding it. Here is an article www.huffingtonpost.com... Goldman Sachs decided to stop backing up Bear Stearns derivatives deals, and approximately two days later Bear went under, and was purchased by none other than J.P. Moragan Chase. How convient.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

J.P. Morgan had only $19 million in securities in his estate when he died in 1913, and securities handled by Morgan were actually owned by his employer, Rothschild. - SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE By Eustace Mullins

If this still follows then they (Rothschilds) already own it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, granted I'm new in the conspiracy of it all, but while poking around I did discover (for myself, apparently many others already knew) but the business plot 1933. Which was a plot to lead a military coup against President FDR and install a fascist dictatorship in the United States. Guess who one the figures behind it was......yes our good friends at Chase. Now, I also find it interesting that another key player in this act of treason was Senator Prescott Bush, he would be the father of President George Bush Sr. and the grandfather of good ole H.W. Very intersting indeed, I suppose when things don't work out, try try again.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I have Wells Fargo, for my main money, which, is hardly there for the endless amount of fees for trivial things that I know they just made up.

But I get my student loans from Chase, so I like them, there probably just as bad a satan himself, but every now and then 6,000 dollars is automatically put into my bank account with them with no fees, so i'm a happy f-in camper!

For the loans, i'm hoping the Shtf and it's all forgotten, or i'm going to canada again!

I want the banks ended personally all of them, and well if they all get engulfed by one, we only need to take down one of them, which will be tough, but possible!

Clarify that all of them , means that the 9:1 ratio and up banks! It should be 1:1 ratio!

I hope you are not serious.

"Lets take the banks down b/c I dont want to pay my student loans"..

"Lets take down the banks b/c I cant pay my mortgage.."

etc...

And if it all goes down, trust me, you will still be responsible for your debt. Also, dont think that people with power will be so quick to just let their power go..

People like you are the source of the problem that we are facing right now. Thank god now my tax dollars are going to cover your flight to Canada. If you are not serious then I take back what I say to you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I know that's right, I had a bill through Circuit City, they went under and now Chase sends me monthly bill for my Circuity City purchase. Wouldn't it be great if when a company ceases to exist so does the bill, nope, doesn't work that way. Damn.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

For being new to it all, you are doing very well! Congrats!
Star for you, and you are on to something I would have to say(I hope)
is fairly obvious to most who can follow the breadcrumbs...
I am glad you all see the big picture on here.

Gives me a bit of hope mankind may thrive. Or at least survive.
Thanks for posting this!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think you are a little too worried. David Rockefeller owns he controlling interest in JP Morgan Chase and no matter how much money he has, he will still die from old age. When he goes, the entire empire will crumble along with the NWO and all the stupid crap that goes with it. The joke is on him, not us... I wonder what he will say to Saint Peter at the pearly gates when Saint Peter laughs at him and points his thumb down...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Most of my friends think I'm crazy, I'm glad to have found a site with like minded people.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Prob. not much, because I am sure he is passing all his assets to his heirs (which will most likely go tax free in some form) so they can control the world. And having money I dont believe is a sin

You think the rothschilds, rockafellers (sp?) havent passed their wealth on? I invite you to take a look at history and how the rothchilds have exploited the system that you or I can easily take advantage of building wealth.

At worst, you should look up to them, because they are much much much more smarter than yourself.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Dont worry, it gets better. My friends, family and
co workers all think I'm the cats meow after predicting all
this for over a year now. They ALL agree with me now!

Now they reaffirm to me all the same stuff I told them, like it's new or something!

Its all good, at least they are aware and watching for the bs now.
Keep your head up and your conscience clear and you will find what you seek and meanwhile you will be admired by others as well!
The peeps need other truthseekers that can help them with the shock and hurt of realizing their country is not theirs anymore.
Someone will have to explain to the next generation sooner or later what
happened to all the money.
But it doesnt just take listening to some "crazy" person on
a website to see some big changes are coming our way.
Do what you feel you need to do now to survive YOUR future.
Our progeny will probably have to live much different than we do now.
You are very welcome my new friend and great job once again!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
J.P. Morgan is indeed the crown jewel of the Rothschild/Rockefeller (NWO) cabal. By rights it should have been bankrupt long ago. It's said that the Rothschild cabal already own half the world's wealth. I'm not sure if that's correct, but one thing I AM sure of... they want it all.

Here's a list of the dirty basterds who want to own the entire world and eliminate 90% of it's population. There are 13 major families who make up the so-called Illuminati and here they are:

www.the7thfire.com...

And here's an excellent site dedicated to exposing the Rothschild family, tells how the black hearted, evil goat raping bastards got started and how they manipulated stupid presidents and got laws passed that made it legal for them to rape America literally to death, forever:

www.iamthewitness.com...

I hope I live long enough to see them all hang.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join