It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"flyover" WHAT, you cant do that?...can you, YES I CAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So people,
Obahma has a flyover,
which means your not supposed to do that are you??...!!!
so he does it..!!!
Meaning He can do it anyways weather we like it or not...........(i will do something that I'm not supposed to do which will represent a symbolic metaphor of... "I'll do what ever the (snip) I want to sheeple so suck it up ..k...k")

Well what else will he do that he's not supposed too..
or plans to do thats not unconstitutional LOL...well I dont rekon he obahma (THEY/THEM) gives a flying..

.mmmm i smell another war-ishy situation..
TUT TUT, I reckon Obahma gonna use another 9/11..7/11 prxy situ .anyones guess wot or when eh...

Kirky
(comments welcome...whtever)

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you are having a high fever with these symptoms I suggest you get tested for swine flu immediately.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry don't flame me, but i've been seeing it alot lately, nothing personal, you don't even have to listen to it, *It's whether, not weather, weather= the sun shining or not. Whether, is in whether he does or doesn't*

Sorry It's an OC disorder thing.

Back to the point, I believe, as long as people keep treating him like a f-in god, he will keep acting like it! Anything bush did wrong, I know he can get away with AT LEAST three times as much damage, without a single influence of negativity flowing through his poll numbers!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Oh, for chrissakes!!!

Let's get it over with, already! The POTUS did not have direct knowledge of this photo shoot!

In fact, I'd bet that IF he had heard of it beforehand he would have put a stop to it.

It is common to give guests photos of the Airplane after they have had the opportunity to ride on it. Someone, somewhere thought it'd be patriotic to update with some new pics, celebrating with the Statue of Liberty...what could be more patriotic??

It was handled with idiotic incompetent insensitivity. Kinda like sumthin' Cheney might have done!!

:bnghd:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yup! Obama was said to be "furious" about this flyover.

Why can't they just use photoshop like everyone else?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As has been said now, Obama has no direct knowledge of the fly over so it is not at all fair to blame him for the stupid actions of some one else. You might as well blame Obamas new dog!

If you hate Obama, great, good for you, you have every right too feel that way. That is one of the great things about living in a free country you can feel as you want and even tell people how you feel!

However blame the correct people for this stupidity. Obama was not responsible for this at all and was even completley enraged about this move.

Rember this. Obama had NOTHING to do with it!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yep ok agreed, but
Obama, bush, they, them
same difference
same sh1t different a**holes

new topics

top topics

join