It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A positive approach to disclosure...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm not a prophet but I can answer questions. I have a big feeling that I will know whats going on and I will step up to help and answer some people's questions when the time comes. They will be talking to me through it, and I you. They talk to me quite often, I don't often hear what they say, I get pulled in and told specifics. They have appeared for my close friends and those who have loved me, when there is no fear.

They are there only for people with open eyes, until the time comes. There will be people like me who have been desginated specificly for contact, who can express to people what exactly is happening and relay actual contact words. They will come down close and land for specific crowds especially when they have been embraced, and there will be many who hear the call, some will take time to make sense of it all.
I'm told:
"We will come with an immense ammount of information that may take quite some time for people, as there will come with it, shall I say a certain level of "shock". "Don't fear, fear is an insidious disease that has plagued man-kind for too many years, thousands, a generation of blood lines that has supressed the self(human-mind) But not for long, we will access this information and set it right and back on track, the way it was meant to be all along. God bless."

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Not trying to be facetious here, but they said "God Bless"? I really hope your ET's don't believe in and worship the Abrahamic God. If so, I'm running.
What race of ET's told you this, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I find that funny. The word god, was issued by me to fit the meaning of what they were trying to express to me. So to answer your question, no it is not god in an abrahamic version or any earth religion "god". My friend, the word god is to be used very loosely and with no religious connotations. God meaning any form of "god" that you may understand, there is only the one and he is the same universally, but called by different names.

This is the meaning of god bless.
"May the creator's energy place itself upon you and within your soul, and may you feel it. Be safe, protected and guided by the divine energy.,"

not speaking about religion, god bless is just another way of saying I love You in a way that I understand it. I hope that clears things up for you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Yes, I like that alot.

That's what I was hoping to hear.
I just have a problem with the word "God" - especially when the G is capitalized, but that's just my indoctrinated belief (because I automatically assoicate it with the biblical God who I think has abandoned us - assuming THAT is all true, which I don't) - which I am glad to be shedding.
I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from.
The word is indeed loosely thrown around, and of course I admit that I revert to the religious God. Not on purpose.
But yeah, I like what you just said. That works for me.
Muchos Gracias!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Did it every occur to you that maybe they follow guidlines and laws. Maybe universal laws, something like not interfering with an evolving species. Maybe there agendas are good ones.
I agree that we cant be too naive and we also cant be to stubborn.
I can see your mind set is that of war or battles, taking from your last statment of stragedy. Also I dont think its about being ready to see other beings, but about being able to accept them. If we as a Human species do not accept other Human beings then how and why would others want to introduce themselvs to us. We must first as a species accept each other before true disclosure happens.

Peace!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing some of these New Age conceptions of alien visitation. I think that channeling or being "contacted" is more likely to be some form of individual psychological experience than a connection to ETs. How can you be sure that you aren't experiencing hallucinations or interpretations of vague feelings or ideas? Why do you trust those who contact you?

I don't think there is anyway to be completely sure about the moral character of the alleged ETs. There seem to be a variety of reported abduction experiences that posit the idea of ETs having negative, positive, or neutral goals. A person can find stories that support any kind of moral position of ETs that they wish. If there really were many different kinds of alien species populating our universe, why should we believe that they all have the same goals and beliefs? I agree that we should all be cautious and not rush to judgement when it comes to these kinds of matters.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Cognitive Dissonance]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join