It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC labs incapable of accurate count

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just got this on my rss feeder and it makes you wonder how correct the figures from Mexico are, how well can their "labs" handle the testing, i mean if CDC can not cope, their own lab can only test 100 flu samples a day.

CDC Figures of Flu Deaths Are Not Correct.
www.opednews.com, May 2, 2009
I personally was also rather puzzled that the figures from Mexico, (7) confirmed, and the severe measures being taken there, certainly do not correlate too well

Source: OpEdNews

Today, NaturalNews has learned why the CDC numbers are so low. It turns out that CDC labs are inadequate testing facilities that are utterly overwhelmed with too many influenza samples to test. Thus, the reason why official CDC "confirmed" H1N1 death numbers are so low is simply because the CDC laboratories can't test very many flu samples in the first place.

Source: www.naturalnews.com...

(edited link).

[edit on 2009/5/2 by reugen]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Silly humans and our need to know everything at the drop of a dime.

Anyway, ofcourse the CDC is incapable of doing mostly anything that's not related to flapping their heads and flailing their arms.

The news we get from them is about 5 days old at the best. So no we aren't being told accurately what is going on.

Then again, people are loosing their minds and there must be THOUSANDS of samples awaiting testing since everybody and their cousin is getting tested at the moment.

I've never seen a runny nose and a cough scare so many people into going to the one place where it is GUARANTEED you'll get the sick, the hospital, the most germ infested institution on the planet.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yep, I posted my email from Natural news on another thread.

There is a lot to consider. The numbers, the way the flu disappeared and then came back strong in 1918, whether or not the tamiflu is a year away from expiration......
We have reports of giant holes being dug and FEMA trailers and tents getting ready.

Its getting curiouser and curiouser.....I may hide in the hole with the MAD HATTER....

join