It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Old Legend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Odin's Decision

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd30f0a5659f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ceb7e3bbff6.jpg[/atsimg]
Source : Sacred Texts

[color=blk]keywords : Odin, Gods, Asgard, Urda's Well, Ygdrassil, three Norns, two swans, Tyr, swordsman, Baldur, Thor, Hammer, Rainbow Bridge, City of the Gods, Midgard, World of Men, Urda's Well, Heimdall, Golden Teeth, Watcher for the Gods, Keeper of the Way, All-Father, gate, holy, Baldur, comrades, Cloud Rivers, Körmt, Ermt, sword, inscribed, magic runes, blue cloak, golden stars, eagle-helmet, no spear, Urda, Verdandi, Skulda, ancient, beautiful, obscured, Past, Present, Future, eyes, leaves, Ash Tree, shadows, forebodings, Hugin, Munin, Frigga, Sif, Nanna, wives, wife, love, sadness, queenly, queen, knowledge, wisdom, Mimir's Well, husband, Little Hnossa, Dwellers in Asgard, Vegtam the Wanderer, Jötunheim;

[edit on 2-5-2009 by visible_villain]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How synchronistic... As I was reading this about the hall of the Norns, I couldn't help thinking about the structure in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gave me shivers, it did.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi Amaterasu,

Yes, I remember that thread, and it was interesting enough that I looked into it and found out about several other similar 'artifacts' on Google Earth. Interesting stuff ...

This 'synchronicity' happens to me fairly regularly regarding things I see here on ATS -- don't know why. Just another 'interesting' thing, eh ?

So, this 'old legend' is somehow meaningful to me. One I've been familiar with since I first read Padriag Columns' ( sp ) Norse mythology when I was just a kid in grade school.

The Norse was my first mythology, and I still have quite soft spot in my heart for it.

Glad you enjoyed.

Best, vv

join