It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien skull' spotted on Mars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is the tough part for many people to grasp about Mars Life....they are all not just like us,whether that is humanoids,near-humanoids,animals,fossils on Mars as compared to Earth. Sure the outline and shadows of a vague face only a few inches tall under a foot tall rock is unexpected. Where is the BODY that supports that face? Fortunately there is SYMETRY and gravity works there as well.The body is NARROW and caterpillar-like with a few tiny legs I marked with red dots in the negative image.It's easy in Mars low gravity for animals to stand tall with little effort.The rocky environment favors animals with multiple legs for traction(like a tank) that have grippers or nubs (especially on GIANT SLUGS) for mobility.Slugs on Earth would slime themselves a path.Slugs on Mars have NUBS to propel them over very choppy ground.But still,finding human-looking faces on Mars is like "the Wizard of Oz "effect when they are attached to crawling animals.It's bound to be uncomfortable to imagine"so-near-humanoid-faces" so close to the ground on what we consider "LOWER ANIMALS".If you ever saw the movie"The Fly" 1950's sci-fi/horror with Vincent Price,then you get get some of the shock value I'm writing about,even if you can't see these faces yourself.Hollywood has its USES. David Hedison as the FLY.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
Here is the tough part for many people to grasp about Mars Life....they are all not just like us,whether that is humanoids,near-humanoids,animals,fossils on Mars as compared to Earth.

Are they visible?

Do they have homes? Societies? Nests?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Here is the tough part for many people to grasp about Mars Life....they are all not just like us,whether that is humanoids,near-humanoids,animals,fossils on Mars as compared to Earth.

Are they visible?

Well that is the whole debate of this thread yes?

If they existed once it does not mean they do now, like fossils on earth.

Do they have homes? Societies? Nests?

As Mike Singhs excellent thread below shows you can see evidence of such things in several places on mars:

Unexplained Mysteries on the Moon and Mars

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Are they visible?

Well that is the whole debate of this thread yes?

If they existed once it does not mean they do now, like fossils on earth.

I cannot believe I am going over this again but just because I like ya - here we go...

What did they live in? Where did they habitate? Is the premise here that on mars, there were a few random creatures strewn about, all on their own, and just left to die all over the place with not one thing that resembles a community or living quarters?

Thanks but no thanks, I have already seen what Singh calls evidence of things on mars.

Why do I have to ask so many times for someone to just clearly point out what it is they see?

I already asked 3 times to just have some pointed out to me and all of those go ignored but anything else I say warrants a response?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here's an example of a NASA hocus pocus COIN GAME,where they throw you off guard by using seemingly impossible implanted figures of lines or shading "FOOLS GOLD" tricks to throw you off track.I saved the original for last to show how empty your world is without a seeing eye dog.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I was calling it "pattern recognition" for the longest time(shapes and patterns/eyes ,nose,mouth frames of reference) .
If I see 30 faces in positive and about 20 in a negative image,and know full well I need to limit to 3 -5 so others can see the most stand-out,obvious ones...then I know I'm getting somewhere.Some will see only rocks.Some will think I'm wasting time or being deliberately deceptive and ingenuous,or a crackpot lunatic.
There are so many faces I see that I won't bother pointing out because they are too vague or partial,or at bad angles or lighting.There's an art in picking which ones to outline or highlight or "waste time" with,since I am aware of taking reader's time.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by vze2xjjk]

You are correct pattern recognition is a big part of enhanced seeing. You have learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to shapes and sizes of the faces. It only takes one slip up of NASA disguising a photo other then uncovering their layering techniques. It is like uncovering a 3D jigsaw puzzle when uncovering these anomolies.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Thanks amari for your comparative info and vote of confidence and support. Here is more evidence of NASA image tampering using SCREEN pattern superimposed where it does not exist in NATURE. The screen pattern is how NASA covers up faces as I have seen for 5 years now.The SCREEN pattern is where they wish to wipe out facial detail,and has worked so far to keep 99.9% of the population in the dark about LIFE on Mars so they can cover up and control the info flow to release drips of new info that is actually 40 years obsolete as far as "NEWNESS" since they have known about Life on Mars since the 1960's,and confirmed with lander pics 1970's. The "X" pattern is so clear here that it's undeniable as overlapping and distorting what is covered up by the screen of close-knit DIAMONDS DIAMONDS DIAMONDS(screen). If you cannnot see the screen pattern,just ask and I'll blow it up 10 more times so it becomes a geometric DIAMOND pattern all over your 19 inch monitor.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
always the fuss about the stones.. if it ain't obvious - and this is obvious, not obvious.. - than why even debate this..

it's time for some freaking hard evidence.. i have had it to only be able to speculate this poor stuff

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Rock that appears to resemble something found on Mars!!!!

If you look at clouds you can see all sorts of shapes that look like something. It doesn't mean that Snoopy and Scoobie Doo are actually in the clouds. It simply means that the brain has pattern recognition. I can show you rocks here on Earth that look like Alien skulls, ducks, boats and even mushrooms. It doesn't mean that they are anything but ..... rocks.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Do not be deterred by others that can not see these things you present on Mars. It first comes in baby steps this world of discovery on Mars and one discovery leads to another. When you first saw these creatures your first thought was probably disbelief like mine. We are programed on Earth to believe what we are told and when you question this type of thinking and you know otherwise you become a giant target for redicule.

A few human beings on Earth know that life exists in abundance in our solar system as well as our galaxy and Universes. Like the magnificant Creators creating master pieces to infinity so does an artist that paints his or her masterpiece creations.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I must say those X patterns are very interesting thank you.

Do you have links to any Nasa images direct that show these, without the writing etc, the actual orbiter or landers photo's?

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
mars.lyleresearch.com... Here is one large view,look in far left where the group of rocks is about midway up. qt.exploratorium.edu... qt.exploratorium.edu... ****** HERE is the PIC I used because I left the number intact in the heading marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... use the large version Op sol 1161 Pan Cam May 8 ,2007

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't expect people to see what I see.If I see 2 heads,most will se 2 rocks.The naysayers wil have their chuckle and a little rant meanwhile missing the truth.Sure ,I can and will misinterpret what I'm seeing,and days or weeks later see my painful errors.Then my "hit rate" may drop from 80 to 70% and some days just drop way below 50% success at identifying correctly what I see.these 2 similar- sized heads are pointing in the same general direction within a few feet from each other.One in the foreground seems less buried than the sadder face in the background.Happy-face up front has weird head gear.Happy Frankenstein up front and sour puss Bela Lugosi behind.
Vampires suck.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

mars.lyleresearch.com... Here is one large view,look in far left where the group of rocks is about midway up. qt.exploratorium.edu... qt.exploratorium.edu... ****** HERE is the PIC I used because I left the number intact in the heading marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... use the large version Op sol 1161 Pan Cam May 8 ,2007

vz the rock anomalies are great to look at but what I find even more exciting is what is hidden in the 3D landscape background.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
vz the rock anomalies are great to look at but what I find even more exciting is what is hidden in the 3D landscape background.

Indeed It seems the distortions are much bigger than any face lol,

and I know altering of images has been talked about for years and shown to be the case as such, but what, just what are they actually covering here with those distortions and overlays?

Fascinating.

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by amari

Indeed It seems the distortions are much bigger than any face lol,

and I know altering of images has been talked about for years and shown to be the case as such, but what, just what are they actually covering here with those distortions and overlays?

Fascinating.

Kind regards,

Elf.

The answer to me is very simple that life exists on Mars and this is why the altering of photographic images with distortions and overlays.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by amari]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was going to explain about Moire Patterns but why?
It's more fun to believe the x pattern was not caused by a common thorn in the side of digital photography and a nuisance when using a scanner. It is also quite fun to pretend the surface of Mars is covered with faces.

Rock - A lump or mass of consolidated mineral matter.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks Blaine,

Is then do you think the pattern from an overlay of two different shots, as when done in many images taken from collating satellite photos,

Or as the link shows like the parrots wings?

With the Photo's done from the surface when not overlayed just one image, and displaying this pattern cannot be said to come from that, and I find it difficult to see how natural geological structures could produce this effect, indeed nature does like in feathers, but not on rocks?

I cant think of anywhere where this is seen on rocks on earth anyhow or landscapes that have not been altered in some way by life, or civilisation...

I was unaware as such of these patterns you link thank you, it for me negates most of the similar "X" patterns seen esp from collated images, but if only 1 remains that is close and one image, what or who created it or altered it?

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elBrian87

Hi,

Thanks for your deeply considered input. Projection can be a wonderful thing.

Regarding the thread - sorry but I too can only see rocks.

Peace!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join