It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien skull' spotted on Mars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by Highground

1. The flounder's skull is asymmetrical. If you had looked into this, you would see what I was hoping to prove.

Show me.

2. I see a skull in the picture, so I have proof it exists!

I see a rock in the picture, so I have proof it does not.

I'm not feeding your nonsensical debate. I don't even think it's a fricking skull, anyway, and clearly stated so to begin with. Find someone else to troll.

Nonsensical? It is the EXACT SAME ARGUMENT YOU PUT UP. Why is my silly and you saying the exact same thing is not?

I did enjoy making a mockery of you and what you believe.

Really? It is the same thing that you believe. So what was so fun about telling me that when I use your logic it is stupid but when you use it, it is brilliant and then you enjoyed making a mockery of what both you and I believe? ATS needs a troll filter so badly. Thank you for finally admitting you are only on this thread to argue about nothing and then toss insults around. I have faith anyone reading your posts sees that you are making no sense.

You say, "I see a skull in the picture so I have proof it is." and that is somehow a really worthwhile statement.

I said "I see a rock in the picture so I have proof it is a rock." and it is nonsense???????

And to top it all off you say you enjoyed mocking my belief. Is that what these threads are for? Mocking what people believe? Seeing as how you believe it as well...what in god's name are you talking about?

Nevermind. Do not bother. I can talk to my autistic nephew if I want to hear a bunch of random words that are spoken with no intention or forthought. You can save your trolling for someone else.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

Now take all of what you said. Apply it to your other posts. You just described yourself to a tee.

I'm done, I posted very clear, concise, FACTS which you choose to ignore. That's fine with me. Your comprehension of anything does not impact me at all. That is why I am moving on. However, I believe anyone else here will find what I have said to be quite coherent and sensible. This is not the first thread you've trolled, and your ATS points show that. I am not wasting my time on you, anymore, as I said. You raged because I'm leaving you alone. Leave it be. Move on. Go find another thread to troll, you've used this one up.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm done, I posted very clear, concise, FACTS which you choose to ignore.

Which facts were those? I thought you said you agreed with me that it was a rock. I have no idea why you want to argue with me about it when we both agree.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thank you all very much.

As is pointed out though without actually taking samples it is impossible to prove one way or another any validity to the Photo being a skull or not.

However Mike's wonderful new thread below should be viewed by all who are soo sure that this could not be so, many more much more compelling photo's of Alien Life on Mars and the moon:

Unexplained Mysteries on the Moon & Mars! an alien Connection?

Whatever created some of those structures surely had a type of brain covering?

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

This really is getting sad. Some of you really seem too intelligent for this and yet, here you are. I have seen the forests on mars that are so definitely trees but higher res color pics make it clear they are NOT. I have seen hi res pics of the face on mars turn it into a faceless, shapeless ROCK. I cannot wait to see what shadows, tricks of light, and rocks are in this new thread. Thanks so much for giving me more stuff to go debunk!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

You know what, fine they are rocks, interesting rocks until proven otherwise.

You seem to be the kind of member being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is nothing to really debunk here, you are simply seeking confrontation for the sake of wasted arguments and insults thinking that you can make yourself appear superior to others when really it appears sadly pathetic because you simply want to either take a piss on this thread or pick a fight, perhaps both.

And you kick this thread back up time and again long after others have left it... Which is really kinda pathetic in itself.

Please.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by evil incarnate

You know what, fine they are rocks, interesting rocks until proven otherwise.

You seem to be the kind of member being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is nothing to really debunk here, you are simply seeking confrontation for the sake of wasted arguments and insults thinking that you can make yourself appear superior to others when really it appears sadly pathetic because you simply want to either take a piss on this thread or pick a fight, perhaps both.

And you kick this thread back up time and again long after others have left it... Which is really kinda pathetic in itself.

Please.

I am simply pointing reality out to people that believe in fantasies. I never attack anyone. I attack back.

If the truth is upsetting so many people that they need to insult me or run away, that is really really pathetic.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hehe everyone who thinks its a rock, stand on my left.

everyone who thinks its a skull stand on the pit of spikes and death.

now that THAT's settled.

Party Time!

drinks anyone? to the rasberry-rum galaxy!!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I am going to stay over here on the left until someone can give me a logical explanation for why they can believe it is a skull.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I am going to stay over here on the left until someone can give me a logical explanation for why they can believe it is a skull.

Drop it. Seriously. You're not impressing anyone by flaunting your stubborn side.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Drop it. Seriously. You're not impressing anyone by flaunting your stubborn side.

Wow. Settle down Delores. I was just kind of kidding with the jokster mahtoosacks. I sincerely appologize that it upset you so much.

For the record, the last thing I am on ATS for is impressing strangers I will never meet.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Refreshing to move away from the negative people,so I use NEGATIVE IMAGES to find faces.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

hahaha thats awesome.

This reminds me of an argument my mom and i had one time.

she found these "arrowheads", and i didnt think they were. ive found some and its pretty obvious most the time. granted there are certain rocks that are shaped differently and she would tell me they are graters or grinders or this or that... i was pretty impressed with most of it, but if i ever thought that they were just a rock, then she would get mad at me, like i said that santa isnt real or something.

i was always a big jerk for thinking they are rocks, BUT THEY WERE! well technically they were ALL rocks, but thats not the case here.

just replace arrowhead with skull, and voila, that conversation became this one!

Edit: I think it would be better to say that, based upon our understanding and relative location to said objects, we may need more conclusive evidence to say either way

i think i killed my label of jerk just then...

[edit on 5/11/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Refreshing to move away from the negative people,so I use NEGATIVE IMAGES to find faces.

vz your the man thanks for the pics. Yes I can see clearly what you have presented within the negatives of the pics and it is amazing what humans miss in the normal visual light range or electromagnetic radiation range of 380 nm to 750 nm.

Human eyes on Earth can see and respond to specific wavelengths of visible light. My theory is that you and I are able to see below 380 nm in the shorter wavelength of the Ultraviolet range and above 750 nm range in the long wavelength of Infrared.

Most will say this is impossible, but my theory is that the visual code picked up by scanning Mars photos for thousands of hours like you and I have done expands the visual range on either side of the electromagnetic radiation range. I compare this enhancement of our visual capabilities to increasing the memory storage capacity of a computer but our computer happens to be the human brain. I call this using your 3rd eye, the enhancing of our normal visual receptors.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by amari]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I was calling it "pattern recognition" for the longest time(shapes and patterns/eyes ,nose,mouth frames of reference) .
If I see 30 faces in positive and about 20 in a negative image,and know full well I need to limit to 3 -5 so others can see the most stand-out,obvious ones...then I know I'm getting somewhere.Some will see only rocks.Some will think I'm wasting time or being deliberately deceptive and ingenuous,or a crackpot lunatic.
There are so many faces I see that I won't bother pointing out because they are too vague or partial,or at bad angles or lighting.There's an art in picking which ones to outline or highlight or "waste time" with,since I am aware of taking reader's time.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The pics above were mixed LIVE and DEAD faces. Here is ONE LIVE face peering at the sundial with a similarly rounded head.This sundial might appear like a child to this particular creature with a head twice the size of the head on the sundial.If you look at the live creature's eyes,it seems looking to communicate or for some reaction from the sundial as if asking..."is it alive?"

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Anyone who had been reading internet will find all kinds of similar claims about weird or unusual objects seen in the moon and other planets, Mars for example.

But as of today, despite all these efforts, I have not seen an official admission (or disclosure as you may call it) from the government or authorities that there is a life beyond earth.

I guess even if we did see an authentic live alien out there , it would still get debunked.

I guess this pattern will just go on for generations. Unless something big happens along the way.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by searching_for_truth]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
I guess even if we did see an authentic live alien out there , it would still get debunked.

How very true this is.

Really what is "proof" anyhow?

Many people have the attitude that if they see it it is real, but then look at Mirages etc...

Many of the proven facts of humanities development have later on been found to be misrepresentations of the actual truth. If aliens as such did land on the white house lawn and do the samba for CNN and Fox, how are we to prove they are not humans from the future, or beings from another dimension, demons or angels etc....

Infact both the believers and dubunkers could both be right.

Humanity may be the only "advanced" life form in all the universe, and UFO's be real as well to, but not as we think them to be.

Really though there is so much government documented evidence for some kind of phenomina with this subject, radar tracks, nuclear weapons being disarmed and the thousands of unrefutable witness testimony by reliable and trained observers that to deny the possibility of life elsewhere of an advanced nature is ignorant.

That is why unless this actual "skull" or "rock" was analysed it can not be said to be 100% sure it is not from an actual alien life form, and the possibility is certainly there.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I TRY try try to stick with ONE FACE and keep it simple for people,knowing most are "blind to Mars life" and I wake up with the coffee and go NEGATIVE IMAGE to highlight the obvious face and head shape and eyes.The second face appears so crisp to me that it taunts me to go ahead and hope the rest of you can see it.Sure it's not seen in the POSITIVE image as presented by NASA,but they rarely mask the NEGATIVE images(too time consuming bang for the buck)since very few people would BOTHER with NEGATIVE images.People will bother with NEGATIVE attitudes,but not negative images.Oh well ,I can only look and show what I see. This Earth pic is to prepare you for the second half of 2009,when I will have more time to concentrate on showing more humanoids on Mars,especially in NEGATIVE images(beyond the masking and deliberate image destruction done by NASA).
It's not so easy recognizing Mars People in NEGATIVE images....so I look for the EDGES,SHAPES,PATTERNS,EYES/NOSE/MOUTH/FACIAL FRAME.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth

Do you really think that the discovery of organisms and their natural habitat would be treated the same as some rocks that kind of sort of look like faces to a few people after they make the image negative?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
The pics above were mixed LIVE and DEAD faces. Here is ONE LIVE face peering at the sundial with a similarly rounded head.This sundial might appear like a child to this particular creature with a head twice the size of the head on the sundial.If you look at the live creature's eyes,it seems looking to communicate or for some reaction from the sundial as if asking..."is it alive?"

Where????????????????????

Where are these faces you keep rambling on about? Where are any of them?

I am not trying to just argue but I simply do not see any faces in these negative images people are putting up at all. More to the point, these claims that people will always debunk this stuff in threads like this is nonsense. There is a huge difference between actual evidence of living organisms and stuff you need to squint at and turn negative, upside down, see behind the photoshopping, or whatever else. Imagine yourself in the place of someone being told you are at a zoo and yet you see no animals, cages, food, natural habitats, anything. Now would you still insist that you would never believe in animals no matter what or just realize, you really are not at an zoo?

I guess I am blind but then again, I do not understand what good any proof is if you need a third eye or vivid imagination to see it.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join