It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien skull' spotted on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

OK, after looking at all three images, I am totally convinced. You have a wild imagination. It must take 3 eyes to see any snakes in there. For the most part, your outlines look like nothing and seem to just be drawn anywhere and not really outlining anything.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

I saw that one and let it "go" thinking"why bother?" no-one else will see it.You proved me wrong. What's more is in the negative image it is surrounded in the fields outlined with live creatures fairly large holding their distance from Spirit.Some Mars animals stalk the rovers like prey or challengers or adversaries,possibly related to their reproductive cycles when mating territorial battles are more likely.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

i9.photobucket.com...
I realize it's hard to see animals you have never seen before. Think snakes and lizards and you will see more of them with time.try to realize what body types of rugged animals could prosper in a rocky desert environ for say half a billion years. Some look like Earth animals,yet Earth animals rarely exhibit so many diverse animals in such close clusters.I'd venture to say Mars animals are more socially evolved,and possibly telepathic or empathic.Most people still can't see these animals even if I isolate and draw illustrations,so I have to describe for my blind readers what they are missing in details.It's thankless.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
this is hilarious....

I used to see all sorts of faces and bodies in the wood grain on the paneling lining my bedroom growing up. I'd often emerge from dreams focusing on these patterns as the faces in my dreams evaporated into these random patterns.

Humans do that... they see faces where they don't exist. Buddha in butter... Jesus in the clouds, faces in woodgrains, and bodies/skulls on Mars.

People who think these phantasms exist outside of their subjective experience are a HOOT!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am willing to consider the possibility that there are other life forms in the universe besides those on the earth. It would make sense. But if there were, there's also a great possibility that they would be unrecognizable and perhaps incomprehensible to us and our five senses.

Nevertheless, this is just a rock.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
hi. if that's a skull then this looks even more like a real one to me

another shoot of the spirit. look at the center..get a bit on the right...and you can see a rock that REALLY looks like a skull.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by digitalwarrior]

I took a look at this, and it proves with out a doubt that what we are seeing is "Pharadelia" where our minds recognize faces in objects.

I took the time to extract 3 skulls from that photo, and trust me, there are more... from dinosaur skulls, to goggles... you name it I could probably find it amidst the stones.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9a812db4363.jpg[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

its a rock.... if it is a skeleton wheres the rest of the body or maybe other skulls.

this is getting ridiculous .....

notice i never said that there wasnt life there, just that this is so obviously a rock, its not funny.

i mean seriously ...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I love the Mars/Moon speculation as much as the next person, and I'm open to the possibility of there being life on Mars/other planets, but the OP photo looks like a rock to me. Just my two cents.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for your analysis and replies all,

I to do think it probably is just a weathered rock to.

And I am very well aware of the pattern recognising ability, and creation of the human brain.

However I thought it was important to post this story for two reason's

Firstly it seems to be the first time the mainstream media has covered this topic ever across a broad range of sources, whilst for years many truth seekers have been pouring over photo's, also we knew the image was directly from Nasa and not some You Tube or photoshopped pic, so it's authenticity was clear.

For it to be on so many Mainstream Publications and not covered on ATS seemed a bit trite after what many here have been saying for so long.

Secondly there is no way to prove it is not a skull, besides sampling it in situ or bringing it back. It has the characteristics and as some of my previous posts showed many earth weathered skulls look a lot less convincing than this one. Really no matter what any of us think there is the possibility that this could be such a artifact/fossil.

I was really as well waiting for someone to show me it was a Lens flare, or a Lantern as well

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Show us the pictures without scribbling all over them and see if anyone else sees any animals here. I would love to hear what more people see in it. Do you have one you did not draw all over in order to try and make a group of animals?

This telepathing, empathic stuff makes it clear. You are just saying things to say things. How would you have one clue about that?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
hi. if that's a skull then this looks even more like a real one to me

another shoot of the spirit. look at the center..get a bit on the right...and you can see a rock that REALLY looks like a skull.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by digitalwarrior]

I took a look at this, and it proves with out a doubt that what we are seeing is "Pharadelia" where our minds recognize faces in objects.

I took the time to extract 3 skulls from that photo, and trust me, there are more... from dinosaur skulls, to goggles... you name it I could probably find it amidst the stones.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9a812db4363.jpg[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

Thank you Dreaming, on your observations. I will let evil find these 2 anomolies with a little head start with out circling anything. Evil go straight up perpendicular from the top of the right hand red circle approx. 3 1/2 inches. You will see a tiny tiny humanoid child setting down with dark hair. If you will look left about 20 degrees from the child slightly to the left you will see a perfect camels head ground level with right eye looking to the right.

Evil if you have not picked up on the code you will never ever see anything but rocks.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by amari]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Thank you Dreaming, on your observations. I will let evil find these 2 anomolies with a little head start with out circling anything. Evil go straight up perpendicular from the top of the right hand red circle approx. 3 1/2 inches. You will see a tiny tiny humanoid child setting down with dark hair. If you will look left about 20 degrees from the child slightly to the left you will see a perfect camels head ground level with right eye looking to the right.

Evil if you have not picked up on the code you will never ever see anything but rocks.

Does this code have anything to do with '___'? I did not even try to look for the camel head after wasting time finding no child. Why would a camel head just be sitting there?

Anyway, you must be hallucinating or just making things up because none of what you claim to see is there. You even admit I need to know some code to get it. Whatever you say, pal.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Does this code have anything to do with '___'? I did not even try to look for the camel head after wasting time finding no child. Why would a camel head just be sitting there?

Anyway, you must be hallucinating or just making things up because none of what you claim to see is there. You even admit I need to know some code to get it. Whatever you say, pal.

Evil you have gotten the letters reversed it should be DSL Digital Subscriber Line and not '___'. This some code you speak of is a digital code that one picks up and is stored in the human memory when spending long hours viewing surface anomolies on Mars. Some experts call it the 3rd eye but a few are able to see in a visual realm of 3D holograms using this technique. In other words seeing outside the normal visual light spectrum frequencies of a normal Human Being on Earth.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by amari]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tenacitus

Wow, I found that object and cropped it from that link you posted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f0f5fa14895.jpg[/atsimg]

What are the odds of a rock looking so much like the jawless remains of a human skull?

On Mars?

To me this is far more fascinating and mysterious than the rock in the OP.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Evil you have gotten the letters reversed it should be DSL Digital Subscriber Line and not '___'. This some code you speak of is a digital code that one picks up and is stored in the human memory when spending long hours viewing surface anomolies on Mars. Some experts call it the 3rd eye but a few are able to see in a visual realm of 3D holograms using this technique. In other words seeing outside the normal visual light spectrum frequencies of a normal Human Being on Earth.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by amari]

Thank you very much for clearing that up. I need a third eye to see things that you claim are obvious but then again you repeat you had to use 3 eyes to see it. I would also like to thank you for showing a clear lack of understanding of words like digital. I can no longer even take you seriously. I asked you to point things out or help me see through my third eye and you just keep repeating nonsense. Sorry I even bothered to look for a rational thought from you.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This appears to be a simple case of simulacra.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
What are the odds of a rock looking so much like the jawless remains of a human skull?

On Mars?

To me this is far more fascinating and mysterious than the rock in the OP.

It kind of looks like the jawless remains of a human skull. It kind of looks like a storm trooper helmet as well. It is quite obviously NOT either though. What school taught you anatomy? The need to be discredited immediately. Go get a friend of yours that has anything to do with the medical field and ask them how much it looks like a human skull. Similar is one thing, exactly this is not.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Guys, it's a rock
it has no symmetry to be a skull

reply to post by UniversalCitizen

I think you are misunderstanding it's meaning

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I have no belief that it is a skull at all, but it does look a lot more like a skull than the rock in the OP.

In fact I am no expert at all, but in my opinion it does appear to have the features of a jawless human skull.

That said, if one scans any pictures which contain rocks or other features with many shapes I am sure one can find many anomalous objects which may resemble anything.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hey guys, the other day I was having a corona beer outside on the hills and l was looking at the sky.

There was a cloud that looked like the lion king having intercourse with Donkey Kong.

Should I make a thread about it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join