It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien skull' spotted on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In my opinion...its a rock. I've seen much more interesting pics from Mars that do look like skulls or other items. Having said that. This thread does bring up a good point.

Isn't it our responsibility to find interesting pictures/artifacts/rocks etc and post them for review? Maybe the headlines of the threads shouldn't say skull found but something like --this looks like a skull what do you think---

We don't want to discourage members from posting interesting pics. Even though I see this one as a rock I still find it interesting. I don't have the time to pour through all of the photographic evidence myself so I find it "convenient" when someone does that for me and posts the interesting stuff for us.

The other point is that you either believe in alien life or you don't. That alien life could just be single cell organism or bacteria or something but if life "evolved" here on earth from that to us and there are "billions" of planets in the universe and quite a few of those must have very similar enviroments as earth so there is a "possibility" that life has evolved to an intelligent form on some of these other planets and perhaps died out as well there.

If that's the case then why couldn't there be ancient evidence of life on mars or evidence of ancient life etc? If that is at least a tiny probability then shouldn't we want to evaluate all of the interesting mars pics posted? And not completely blast the poster?

So my questions to those more informed on this subject then me are:

1. What is the probability of intelligent life on other planets?
2. What is the probability that that life could have evolved on mars?
3. What is the scientific/geological value of some of these odd rocks if they are rocks? Is it worth it to further examine them even if it's determined that they are just rocks..or boulders?
4. How can you believe in evolution on earth but be opposed to it on other planets? That's probaby a harsh question and not quite the way people really feel. I understand that scientific reasoning dictates that you disprove and look for concrete proof. I think what I'm asking is: Why don't we all want to examine these features/rocks with an open mind instead of dismissing off hand with comments like --If I see one more picture of a rock or posting the 10 steps for proving something scientifically including posting in a scientific journal! lol --

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What I find particularly interesting are the "cheek bones". It is a strange rock, I wonder how those cheek bones came to be. They are very straight whereas the rest is rugged. Maybe a feature of certain Martian rocks.

What I really wonder, is if not already men or on Mars. Secret missions of course

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Im gonna have to call rock on this one. Mars is a very strange place where we could look at anything on the surface and say its alien footsteps or skeletons and such...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Very interesting and in my opinion this is an alien skull. On the left side of the forehead of the alien skull is the Letter Z followed by a backwards numeral 2-- Z2. Do not let the backside of the alien skull in the shadows throw you.

If you look toward the right of the chin and mouth area of the alien skull you will see a small humanoid child like head with 2 eyes on the ground with the perfect letter M in the hairline above the forhead.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by amari]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Impossible. Thing looks fossilized, but mars has weather patterns so severe it should be underground more.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Very interesting and in my opinion this is an alien skull. On the left side of the forehead of the alien skull is the Letter Z followed by a backwards numeral 2-- Z2. Do not let the backside of the alien skull in the shadows throw you.

If you look toward the right of the chin and mouth area of the alien skull you will see a small humanoid child like head with 2 eyes on the ground with the perfect letter M in the hairline above the forhead.

Since no one wants to address the issue, I will direct it at you since you are a believer. One, why would the skulls have our writing on them? Do the aliens use our alphapbet?

Anyway, what was this alien doing all by itself in the middle of nowhere? Where are the remnants of ANY civilization it may have come from? If it was an alien astronaut, I hate to mention this but Nasa's masks would be there long after the person inside decayed and crumbled away. So please explain the alphabet thing and then explain this skull on an empty planet with absoloutely nothing anywhere near by.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

lol your a funny one, jokes and lies, what are you on about, you really need to chill out, it was quite obvious from what I put that I was just making a little joke towards spearhead ha ha get a sense of humour mate seriously, your making yourself look stupid keep harping on about it, and whats all this about an intelligent conversation, so what people who crack a joke or 2 are thick?.

Maybe its the ones who feel the need to make a mountain out of a mole hill are the not so intelligent ones, get a grip and a sense of humour
'theres always one'

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Mars is not an empty planet like you have been told or lead to believe. The letters and numbers I have seen are similar to the Greek letters and numbers but different in many ways.

Other writtings and hieroglyphs are present on Mars and I have been able to see them using my 3rd eye when viewing photos from Mars.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Ok I'll bite. Prove to me your third eye somehow? Or at least tell me what your third eye has told you about certain photos of mars.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Seriously, you are the one going on about it. Like I said before, if it was a joke, it was not funny. Please explain the humorous part of it to me. I did not get it. If that was just a joke, then what do you REALLY think? Am I to believe that you sometimes express yourself and sometimes you joke and I should know the difference even if it is not funny? You need to get over it. I already had.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Mars is not an empty planet like you have been told or lead to believe. The letters and numbers I have seen are similar to the Greek letters and numbers but different in many ways.

Other writtings and hieroglyphs are present on Mars and I have been able to see them using my 3rd eye when viewing photos from Mars.

Ok, I get it now. You are crazy. I did not realize that at first. Thank you for clearing it up. I will have to go get me one of them third eyes and look at these pics again because I see nothing but rocks.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hi. if that's a skull then this looks even more like a real one to me

another shoot of the spirit. look at the center..get a bit on the right...and you can see a rock that REALLY looks like a skull.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by amari

Ok I'll bite. Prove to me your third eye somehow? Or at least tell me what your third eye has told you about certain photos of mars.

Scientists knew there was water on Mars before Pheonix landed near the Polar Ice Cap along with frozen H2O or ice. If you looked at one of the soil samples that were scooped up by Pheonix you would see a worm like life form.

The Martians have stored information on grid like patterns on the surface of Mars and when they made it to Earth they stored information as well.

Unknown to me Michael Lawrence Morton had done scientific studies already about Gematria and the code on Earth as well as Mars. He confirmed what I had found out long ago on my own about the Code Of The Ancients seen by the Magic eye, in other words 3-D pictures using the 3rd eye.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Ok, I get it now. You are crazy. I did not realize that at first. Thank you for clearing it up. I will have to go get me one of them third eyes and look at these pics again because I see nothing but rocks.

Thanks for your vote of confidence crazy like the Ancient Ones that would be a compliment. It is all about light frequency visual and nonvisual to the human naked eye.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks for your vote of confidence crazy like the Ancient Ones that would be a compliment. It is all about light frequency visual and nonvisual to the human naked eye.

So.....the answer is "NO I CANNOT OFFER AN EXAMPLE." Right?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So.....the answer is "NO I CANNOT OFFER AN EXAMPLE." Right?

The answer is no I can not offer (you) an example but those that can see I can. I will share with the rest of the viewers Gematria numbers and "The Code" and for some this will be a bit deep, but for others a greater understanding.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

was there supposed to be a response in there somewhere? All you did was repost the post above you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Since no one wants to address the issue, I will direct it at you since you are a believer. One, why would the skulls have our writing on them? Do the aliens use our alphapbet?

Anyway, what was this alien doing all by itself in the middle of nowhere? Where are the remnants of ANY civilization it may have come from? If it was an alien astronaut, I hate to mention this but Nasa's masks would be there long after the person inside decayed and crumbled away. So please explain the alphabet thing and then explain this skull on an empty planet with absoloutely nothing anywhere near by.
Few people bother to look behind the veil,and so I keep going further faster using NEGATIVE images to show this to be a live snake head draped oner a rock with a few snaller straight upward standing smaller "snake-oids" blocking his view of Mars Spirit Rover.There are many live animals masked out,since Nasa wants to cover up "life on Mars " evidence(since1976). So the image comes out looking like a MESH/MESS of rock and live snake FUSED and undifferentiated,fuzzed out,blurred,obfuscated,falsified. A snake on earth or Mars will bask on a rock.Other live animals in the frame seem generally oriented toward the Mars rover. The quotes above show that different perspectives yield different interpretations. If you look for letters and numbers you can find them etched on Mars.They are not exactly the same as ours,but alien cultures use letters and numbers,probably taught us their use in ancient times. Think of kids writing grafitti on cave walls or spray painting a train.If kids on Mars have a planet ful of rocks to mess with,how would they tag it? They become generation after generation of rock carvers,like it's wood to them.A kid on MARS THROWS ROCKS.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting. But I think there are far better examples seen at...
phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...
where you can see what appears to be a skull at the top, just left of centre, and...
marsrover.nasa.gov...
where there is an anomalous object towards the bottom, again just left of centre.
Doing a side by side comparison of these two objects they seem to be almost identical in the way the orbital ridge slopes downwards and in the set distance between each 'eye socket.' If I could figure out how to post an image here, I'd just pop it in here, but then that would be too easy, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenacitus

I love the bottom one. That is the most intriguing picture of all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join