It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new positive approach to the Tea Party Rally ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just a little something that I found while surfing . It would seem that Toronto Can. is hosting a Freedom Festival with all the bells and whistles that accompany a festival .
www.torontofreedomfestival.com...

This , if done right could be a very good idea to bring awareness and celebration to our freedoms in a positive manor . By hoisting an event like this it can presents ones freedoms as a celebration rather then giving the appearance of some fringe group protesting any one particular person or group .

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter .

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't see anything negative with the original approach to the Tea Party Rallies.

Looking forward to more Tea Parties in conjunction with July 4th!

To suggest we modify the Tea Parties as to not offend a group of people or person is outrageous.

We are protesting government takeovers of private business, endless waste and huge debt. If you happen to be a Democrat and you are offended....good. If you happen to be a Republican and are offended....even better!

You can't protest anything without offending someone. That is the whole idea of a protest.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Good points you rase and I would agree with a lot of what you have said . However there can be a positive factor to presenting ones freedoms as a celebration rather then simply making it a protest based event . IT could help bring positive attention to some very important issues . Kinda bringing the cause to the mainstream and making people aware who normally would tune out .

Anyway , could be a useful tool in the much bigger fight against the NWO , god knows they have many different tools that they use .

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Max_TO]

join