It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is W.H.O.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So I am trying to find the names of the staff members of World Health Orginization and I am not finding any information. Don't you all think that information would be useful?

This is all I seem to be able to find.

www.nationsencyclopedia.com...

UN members can join WHO by unilateral, formal notification to the UN secretary-general that they accept the WHO constitution. A non-UN member may be admitted if its application is approved by a simple majority vote of the World Health Assembly. Territories or groups of territories "not responsible for the conduct of their international relations" may be admitted as associate members upon application by the authority responsible for their international relations.

As of 2002, WHO had 192 member states.

Mostly UN Members go figure....Can you guys help me figure out their names?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They got the info on the site:
Director-general:
www.who.int...
Deputy-Director-general
www.who.int...
Board:
www.who.int...
Others- illuminati,annunaki,zionists,reptilians and ctr.

Edit: Oops. Missed Assistant Directors-general (too much beurocrats if you ask me)
www.who.int...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hmmm. They got their representative members posted but no names really seem to stand out. Looks like W.H.O. is an appropriate term. Who are they really? Also came across One World Health, perhaps related?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
W.H.O means World Health Organization.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I was checking out some of the info on this topic.

Just thought I would point out the logo for the W.H.O.

Who is the W.H.O.?

Well according to the logo, a serpent moving its way upward.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words??

[edit on 6-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The logo is a universal medical logo and is based on

In ancient Greece - in the temples of the healing god Aesclepius - snakes were revered in dreams as symbols of healing, transformation, growth, and re-birth. To this day you can see this link between the symbol of the snake and the healing arts recorded in the logo of the medical profession.
www.dreamdoctor.com...

More info on its meaning: en.wikipedia.org...

I see nothing sinister about the logo.

But the question does remain. Who is W.H.O. and really what gives them the authority they have. Are they all medical professionals?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by inked up]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its a good question, has there been no books wrote on this subject, you would think someoe would have written a book on who by now.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by inked up
reply to post by XXXN3O

The logo is a universal medical logo and is based on

In ancient Greece - in the temples of the healing god Aesclepius - snakes were revered in dreams as symbols of healing, transformation, growth, and re-birth. To this day you can see this link between the symbol of the snake and the healing arts recorded in the logo of the medical profession.
www.dreamdoctor.com...

More info on its meaning: en.wikipedia.org...

I see nothing sinister about the logo.

But the question does remain. Who is W.H.O. and really what gives them the authority they have. Are they all medical professionals?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by inked up]

I am aware of the explanation you have given.

I just do not trust certain things that are in place throughout society.

I mean what is the difference really, lets say hypothetically I developed a company that manufactures TNT with a logo with two buildings being destroyed. I say that this represents the war for peace that is the reason the company was formed.

Does that necessarily tell the truth?

Does it tell a lie?

Even if the reason is truthful, two buildings could be destroyed by the TNT my company made and in turn making my companies logo have an alternative meaning.

I think that many people do not realise what they are doing until it is done. Just because some person developed something with a good motive does not mean to say it is the reason that it is used or developed for.

Two sides to every coin.

I hope that explains where I am coming from.

I guess the WHO could be a doctor? Doctor Who?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh yes, the logo. The snake and the staff. I've seen that before. It is very telling.

new topics

top topics

join