It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Honest, how many of you already have symptoms?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain I got this from a couple of punkass kids that I watched just about a week prior to the H1N1 hysteria hit the fan. These two peewees had just gotten back from a trip to Texas and both of 'em had fevers of around 105... yes 105. They were both put on Tamiflu. They had these nasty coughs that sounded like grenades detonating. These two WMD's came over fevers, coughs, and all. Now that I think of it... I believe at their house they had the dribbly shizznizzle's and were vomiting.... not at my house or they would have been leashed out back with my dogs... they were bad enough as it was. Anyway... I came down with the cough... no fever. I have asthma and called my Doc who said to take a week of Prednisone and call him if that wasn't working. Now... for the good part...... skeptibunkers & anti-Christs should stop reading.... NOW.

Yes... I began the med.... however..... I reached for my jar of anointing oil as prescribed in both OT and NT acts of faith and prayed and anointed myself with the oil. No.... I'm not a Holy Roman Empire/Queen of Heaven/Lilith cult devotee. So skeptibunkers if you're still reading.... apply Occam's razor to your withered heart's content. Sure..... the Prednisone did the trick. I've taken the nasty pills before and have never known it to be the "magic bullet" that can kill a virus. Yes, it can make the symptoms as in breathing easier.... but not eliminate a virus with little to none of the misery that usually accompanies the "flu". I got over the "flu" quick and relatively easy.

As for my two grandsons...... they'll never again step foot in my house until they have been properly prayed over.

Oh... my brother-in-law came down with what he swears was H1N1 when he and my sister were at an art fair in San Antonio a week or so ago. It about killed him and more than a week later he is still miserable and weak. They live in Texas.

I live in Iowa... and I feel fine.

kix

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
FACTS.

I live in Mexico city.
I had the worst flu ever in January exactly as the symptoms they are labeling the H1N1 Influenza.
I know A client who had her son hospitalized by the Virus H1N1 CONFIRMED by a lab.
She (my client is a Doctor who works in gene secuencing).
He son has hospitalized for 3 days.
THe virus does not kill you, what kills you ARE oportunistics infections 90% due to Pneumonia.
The cocktail has to be firts Antivirals and then a 4 gen antibiotics.
Her son is safe now.
I have been exposed to this carrier 8 days ago and yesterday to her mother and daughter.
I AM NOT SICK
She has not gotten sick.
She thinks the transmission is not as easy as they portray but the but is real bad a$$.

That all I know for sure.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have heard that you will know when you have Swine Flu, you will come out in "rashers"

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kix

You have it correct, you do have more to worry about from opportunistic bacteria than the flu itself...

The double edge sword is one gets you via strong immune system the other via week...

feed a cold starve a fever lol... but true on that front too, starve the flu virus and sleep bacteria can still get you...

damn dirty apes...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlieQuinn
I work at a hotel in Madison AL.

I lived there for 10 years. gotta say ... glad I don't live there now.
Hope we don't get that here .. but I figure we will at some point.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I'm just curious because here in Phoenix near the border, last 48 hrs i'm seeing people starting to get Flu symptoms in real numbers.

Put that bottle down, mopus, or you may start some real epidemic.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Only bottle I have in my hand right now is Lysol

Don't know if it will do crap about catching the flu...

But it keeps people from staying too long when they visit so i'm okay with it...

Seriously,

I use the Dry Sauna to stay healthy.. it's packed daily (never is) people coughing and stuff ...

2 of the guys that work for me are sick...

I'm mostly better but was sick all week

That there is a real Flu going around here right now or something I have zero doubt...

No call from me on the seriousness of it... but that a Flu is spreading locally is undoubtable

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Btw

and for the record

A couple hrs a day at 180.0 F

It will get rid of almost any damn germ fast

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There's about 22 confirmed cases in my province (BC). One school closure in Vernon.

I don't know anyone with flu symptoms (excluding people who had some other flu before the outbreak).

I've been in contact with several people who've recently been to Mexico - before I'd heard of this flu. It's like everyone you run into around here has just come back from Mexico, it's a popular destination. I also babysit an hispanic child who's family frequently visits mexico, some are currently in mexico city and will be returning soon, hopefully not bringing this flu back with them.

Good thread OP.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join