It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted again last night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Seany;

Why do you even bother to post, when you're contributing nothing to his situation? I'm really happy he's joined and is posting about his abductions, and if for some reason, someone from FARK comes over here for a joke, would rather err on the side of helping someone deal with a traumatic event than risk being afraid of being made to look foolish. That whole paranoia is just MC too!
People fraud the health care system, should that mean legitimate needs should not be met?

I've read his postings on the abductees forum thread, and some of what he shared there concurred with other peoples information. I've already posted a link on this thread to his other thread describing his ordeal more fully. There are many abductees/experiencers in this world and quite a few on ATS. Choose to be more considerate of other people.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Could always set up an official ATS investigation, you know stakeout style and do an 2 or 3 week observation of the house, nightvision, thermal cameras, strong coffee, sound gear all that jazz. Should be able to pick something up that way.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The motto of the Site hun is

Deny Ignorance

not Promote it

Do a profile link on the OP , he clearly is milking your sentiments

and others.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Which as an experiencer myself, you youself are not doing. This is real, happening to many, hun!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

You would all be put to sleep, or have a time slip. Or, they'd just avoid him for a week or two and he'd have his first break from it from years.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Again, you're looking at this possible situation from a three dimensional 2009 perspective.

If a group of beings has the technology or natural ability to manipulate the human brain via mind control, then all your strong coffee and cameras ain't going to do jack shi*.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

So because there was one (probably more) hoaxer we should ridicule every single post of an abduction?

If just one of these posts is true than we have much to learn.

Yes, I would have to agree, there is the possiblity that many of these abduction posts are probably individuals needing attention, playing pranks or possibly delusional.

HOWEVER

I have found that one learns more by listening rather than talking and as stated before out of all the now millions of people who claim to have been abducted, some of them are probably very real valid and reality based experiences. Too many credible people are coming forward with the same story.

"Where there is smoke there is fire".

By ridiculing someone you are by bullying tactics, shutting them down.

If we ridicule here on ATS which is a Conspiracy / Alternative Site, those individuals that do have real experiences won't come forward and we will never gain all the pieces to the puzzel.

If I personally was abducted, there's no way I would come forward and tell another living soul, not with individuals like you who verbally tear apart these abduction posts.

Yes, I realize that there are many individuals out there that are liars but I want to decide this for myself vs you shutting them down before they have spoken their piece.

Something's been going on all over our planet. We'll never get to the bottom of it if we don't start trusting and opening up to one another.

I would normally sit quietly and listen to these posts and reserve judgement, but feel the need to at least keep the lines of communication open vs allowing you to shut someone down.

You never know, the one person you put down and then in turn never posts again because you "shut them down" might be the one individual that holds the key to the puzzel.

Anyone that out and out knowingly lies about something like this is a individual that is in my opinion either childish or mentally sick.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have alot of your posts and have not commented on them because they are just to unbelievable. Whenever some new poster comes on here telling about such things guess what, mystiq always has to talk about hers like she is trying to hijack a thread. You try to sound like you have a personal insigt into what these fairy tales are doing and thier reasons. Are you claiming to be some kind of expert in this or do you just like to sound like your an expert. I wish the medical society would just hand out the meds to cure this disease. There are no I repeat NO such things as alien abduction except in people's minds.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
where is the op located? if you are in the cleveland area i will volunteer to help observe and document the encounter, on call if necessary. i have camera equipment and can set your computer up to post stills at regular intervals, to any website, and have a stream to popular chat programs.

i am certain that so called abduction cases are merely temporal hallucinations brought on by sensitivity to radio waves and magnetic fields that occur naturally from local seismic events.

its very curious that so called abductees never seem to consider recording these events, the equipment to do so is very easily accessible. most metropolitan areas also have many paranormal organizations composed of people who would be pleased to assist voluntarily.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

Not only are do they never consider recording it but they never can find anyone to help them. If this phenomenon exists it should be really to capture on cam. Especially from a distance like about a mile out, but guess what the abductees will say about that, you can't because they are all powerful and do anything that you can possibly think of. They have an answer for everything these guys and are unwilling to believe or accpet that thiese things just are not happening.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

Must be hard for you - a simple place like ATS? I mean you know it all - why the heck would someone as versed in such expertize even come here?

Ego is the answer "da beast 666".

I'm getting sick of these tools come on every thread and spread their unwarranted and pointless opinion. And they are pointless. I mean really pointless.

You can say you don't believe this fine. Why not leave it at that? Anything else you try to contribute does absolutely nothing to anyone here that is trying to understand things GREATER than the knowledge they hold.

You have a lot of growing to do - and to advise someone to "take meds" is again pointless. And it also shows which school of thought you belong: baa baa baa

Leave the "unknown" stuff to those that want to learn and understand - keep your pointless opinions to yourself.

wZn

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
its also interesting that yet another thread of this nature starts off with a poster with wild unfounded claims, who has vanished into thin air while the rest of ats fills the thread with page after page of posts.

those who originate threads like these perpetrate trolling of the highest order, the original posters who identified this thread entry as a fraud were spot on.

some tolerance should be given, in the unlikely event that a genuine report of a real experience may be documented, but i understand the impatience and the reluctance to suffer fools yet again on this site.

its a fine line to walk, and ats is vulnerable to those sorts who are also free to post here.

goes with the territory, eh?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Leave the "unknown" stuff to those that want to learn and understand - keep your pointless opinions to yourself.

wZn

Sorry buddy not going to happen. I am not going to argue with you just because I find your opinions of me worthless
. I am allowed to offer alternative explainations and make them sound like fact as long as you people continue to do so too.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am extremely dissapointed in the amount of negativity towards the OP in this thread. Shame on you, you know who you are.

As an Abductee myself, and someone who has experienced time warps, you are simply ignorant of the fact that time, and humanity is all being manipulated by Their set of rules for their species and their civilization.

We are merely ANTS in an ANT FARM to them.
If you want to get abducted soo badly-- keep on asking for it- I promise you you'll get your wish. Now whether you remember it or not- the screaming and the trauma... that all depends on the stregnth of your mind.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

And let me guess you have no proof of your claims
. The usual story you people have. Without proof they are simply fairy tales. You guys think these things are GODS, and that the humans are thier playthings. Well sorry to break it to you we are much better than what you believe we are capable of. I have a lot of pride in the human race and believe we are capable of great things. Stop looking to the make believe and learn to enjoy the potential that you could offer to the human race. We need you all to stop these delusions and help us to work at being stronger and better.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by da_beast_666]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It's getting to the point where the 10 ignores each of us are given are simply not enough.

The amount of childish egotistical posters on this forum really is sad, because there are people that want to learn and understand from you and otheres experiences.

There are other sites out there that deal in "ADVANCED MATURITY" that is so lacking on ATS these days. There you will find others with a brain who contribute and really give a great insight into their experiences.

The funny thing is these children that spoil the forum for the rest of us are really the ones that are missing out. Oh well I guess it's a life growing experience, and it kinda gives merit to what the governments have done by keeping these things hidden, due to the lack of maturity amongst us.

Perhaps we who want to understand more should just sit back and watch the ones that are ego driven self implode with lack of knowledge - but that would just be cruel wouldn't it?

If interested in such a site I mentioned u2u me for the link.

wZn

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Calling us childish and you are the one who insists on insulting us by questioning our intelligence. I love how you come to show us how be mature like you

[edit on 3-5-2009 by da_beast_666]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

when was the last time you were abducted?

have you made any attempt to document your experiences with record and witnesses?

have you recounted any notable experiences where they may be read by interested parties?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by breakingdradles

Not necessarily. If he's really being visited by ET's, I am assuming they are far too intelligent to get caught on some backwater digital video recorder created by a less evolved species.

Your right about the kids though, mine would probably make me move into their rooms with them.

~Keeper
What actually makes them more inteligent?

A bat can navigate at night.
A shark can detect a watch battery in an olympic sized swimming pool in the middle of the night.
A polar bear can smell a seal under the ice over a mile away.
Just because you do what comes naturally does not make you more intelligent, it just means that certain aspects are more evolved.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Whilst people were busy describing the incredible technology that allows aliens to accomplish multiple abductions, the OP has left the thread. 'Elvis has left the building.' He or she failed to describe the aliens, the craft or any reasons why they would take him/her 3 times a week. Criticizing the doubters for not adding to the thread is rather ironic given that the OP has added even less

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join