It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted again last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know what good it will do, but from now on I'll post every abduction that occurs with me on this forum.

I don't remember much about the abduction last night except for the fact that it happened while I was actually doing stuff on my computer. I was sitting here at around 11:35pm when I started to feel that terror that always precedes their arrival. It was closer to midnight when three started walking down the hall towards me. After that they took me to the place where they do all their stuff. Thats all I remember from last nights abduction.

I woke up this morning on my bed with a headache, I don't know what all they did to me. Maybe as the day goes by it will become more clear.

Well that's what happened, I wish I could remember more.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Were you drinking or on any drugs when any of this happened or were you stone cold sober?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
How many times have you been abducted?

How old were you when it started?

Have you drawn a picture of your abductors?

They use the hall to reach you?

Where do they take you, and do they use the hall again?

Sorry for all the questions, just interested is all

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
How many times have you been abducted?

How old were you when it started?

Have you drawn a picture of your abductors?

They use the hall to reach you?

Where do they take you, and do they use the hall again?

Sorry for all the questions, just interested is all

I was about nine when it started, I am 27 now.

I've been abducted more times than I can count, it usually happens 2 to 3 times a week.

I haven't drawn a picture of the abductors but I could if that would help determine anything.

They just walked down the hall to reach me this time, sometimes the walk through walls, sometimes they come out of closets without opening the doors.

Yes they took me down the hall and through my bedroom wall.

No problem about the questions, I'm new to these forums.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Have you considered setting up a camera?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OP I know how you feel. Mind you I haven't been abducted lately, but through my meditations I've had in increase in negative attacks and negative visions of such things.

According to what I'm being told this is suppose to continue and perhaps increase in frequency over the next couple of years. I get mixed messages sometimes however. At some points the ones I see are benevolent, at other times they are not.

I would suggest strenghtening your mind with some well placed meditations, it might open you up to more answers from unlikely sources.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

I haven't tried that, maybe I should.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree with the camera, a webcam can be had for next to nothing these days.

Get a couple and point them in the directions they come from.

You can set them to stream onto your hard drive and you can just delete the file each morning if nothing happened.

If you have this happening this often, you should be able to get something on camera within a week.

I'm not sure why you haven't tried this.

Did you tell your parents when you were 9?

Was the frequency of abductions the same throughout your life?

If my child experienced that, you best believe they'd be in my bed for the next 6 months, what did you do?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I agree with the camera, a webcam can be had for next to nothing these days.

Get a couple and point them in the directions they come from.

You can set them to stream onto your hard drive and you can just delete the file each morning if nothing happened.

If you have this happening this often, you should be able to get something on camera within a week.

I'm not sure why you haven't tried this.

Did you tell your parents when you were 9?

Was the frequency of abductions the same throughout your life?

If my child experienced that, you best believe they'd be in my bed for the next 6 months, what did you do?

I have some cameras, I will set them to stream tonight and every night after.

I didn't start to remember the even't until I was in my 20's.

I can't speak of the frequency of the even't before I was in my 20's but since then I've noticed them occuring with this frequency.

As a child I noticed missing time.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Not necessarily. If he's really being visited by ET's, I am assuming they are far too intelligent to get caught on some backwater digital video recorder created by a less evolved species.

Your right about the kids though, mine would probably make me move into their rooms with them.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by officer_010

Have you thought about putting recording devices like cameras in your home to record these events as others have suggested? (You have indicated you are, and many such devices are quite cheap now. Try to get a nanny cam or something that can be hidden.)

Has anyone witnessed the abductions?

Has there been any UFO sightings in the area when you are abducted?

Is there any unknown radar blips on the nights you are abducted?

Are there any marks or scars on your body that are unexplained?

Do you have any implants that are of unknown origin that could be tested?

Have you seen a neurologist to rule out any form of sleep or other disorder?

The top priority should be to see a health professional, and then put cameras in your house so you can document what is happening.

It has been stated many times by Dr Carl Sagan, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I do not doubt you believe this is happening to you. To help you find out what is really going on, I suggest you follow some of the advice and capture the evidence on tape. If the abductions are real, the evidence would blow the story literally out of this world.

Good luck on finding the answers.

edited to add

[edit on 5/2/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If you feel they are near, have you tried talking to them.
Even talking out aloud to them may help.

Perhaps if you think about the questions and write them down in the cold light of day then you maybe able to read them out when the fear strikes.

Just speaking to them helped me a lot.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010
I don't know what good it will do, but from now on I'll post every abduction that occurs with me on this forum.

I don't remember much about the abduction last night except for the fact that it happened while I was actually doing stuff on my computer. I was sitting here at around 11:35pm when I started to feel that terror that always precedes their arrival. It was closer to midnight when three started walking down the hall towards me. After that they took me to the place where they do all their stuff. Thats all I remember from last nights abduction.

I woke up this morning on my bed with a headache, I don't know what all they did to me. Maybe as the day goes by it will become more clear.

Well that's what happened, I wish I could remember more.

Well, if all you can do is post about it, I guess that there's nothing to stop them from doing it again. Sad but true.

I always wonder if there is anything out there that can get them aliens to leave folks alone. Whether it's some rival aliens, or who knows what, I'm sure that there are a lot of folks that would be wide open to it. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that this is the case. I mean, folks post and post and post, and nothing has come to the rescue, then all them aliens must be on the same side.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
DAMNIT, how do you people do it? What the hell? Everyone claims to be abducted but myself and I WANT TO BE, I am 100% WILLING, why will they not come for me but they come for everyone else? It's not fair.

Tell me how and I'll take your spot for you, I promise, tell your abductors that there is someone 100% willing to be abducted that lives by Mount Weather in Northern Virginia. Tell them every night I am here, alone, with my bedroom windows and doors unlocked, they can walk right in and I'll welcome them with open arms.

I just want a damn experience for the love of god, I'm a huge believer but I have yet to even see a UFO with my own eyes, let alone an actual alien entity coming to take me away. It would be the experience of a lifetime.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Say you add someone to ignore will that make the posts they start unseeable too?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by officer_010

Have you seen a neurologist to rule out any form of sleep or other disorder?

The top priority should be to see a health professional, and then put cameras in your house so you can document what is happening.

It has been stated many times by Dr Carl Sagan, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I do not doubt you believe this is happening to you. To help you find out what is really going on, I suggest you follow some of the advice and capture the evidence on tape. If the abductions are real, the evidence would blow the story literally out of this world.
[edit on 5/2/2009 by kidflash2008]

No, sorry dude. "Aliens Issue" does not equal "Health Issue". They simply are no where near equal. Any suggestions to the contrary should get folks tossed into a pit with a hungry lion.

There is no sleep disorder where you see aliens at night and have a headache afterwards. Maybe we should figure out a way to give you an Alien Abduction experience so that you go see a doctor and they toss you in a mental ward.

After that, let's put a "psychic" on you and have him put voices in your head 24/7. Forget about that, because we're just going leave it in there for years and years, so that now your suffering from a sleep disorder and you're a crazy schizo, all locked up in a mental ward with no help in sight.

And then lets repeat that with all the skeptics

[edit on 2-5-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I am trying to help the OP look for answers. Having a headache is a symptom that there could be a serious problem with him.

I understand what he is going through. I had an Out of Body Experience (OBE) and immediately looked for evidence that I did not have a hallucination. I asked the paramedics and medical team at the hospital if I was given any drugs or had pure oxygen (which also can induce the same effects). The answers were no drugs, and regular air (nitrogen/oxygen mix we breathe every day). I have had dizzy experiences, so I know what they are and ruled that out. My mind was quite clear as my thought immediately was: "Oh, Sh#t! I'm Dying!"

I have been called to question by some relatives and do not mind. The OP should be aware I am not calling him crazy or suggesting he has a mental or other health condition. It just needs to be ruled out, just as I ruled out the possibility my OBE was caused by drugs or pure oxygen. I still cannot prove I had my OBE to anyone else, but I do know it happened. Aliens can be proven to exist, as they are a third party in this. The OP may know it happens, but there is a chance he can actually document the aliens abducting him.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Ok I am glad someone had the smarts to post this. If something like this is happening multiple times a week, hell even if its multiple times a YEAR why wouldn't you set up a camera?

As usual, no logic.

I am sure a scientific study could conclude that their is a direct relation between abductee story tellers and not being hugged enough as a child.. or maybe they weren't breast fed.

Not necessarily. If he's really being visited by ET's, I am assuming they are far too intelligent to get caught on some backwater digital video recorder created by a less evolved species.

Well, hopefully he sets the camera up to watch HIM, so if he suddenly 'disappears' we know what happened.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey, why start another thread about it. This thread of yours explains what you're going through very well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I think you have to start working on some of the suggestions given, because its not going to stop unless they suddenly leave, unless something does work with prayer and protection and your guardian angel or HS steps in and changes whatever contracts they claim with you. But theres some good advice of people to contact and things to that will help that have been given.
Much love and light!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A good thing to do would be to not know personally where the cameras are located.

And also get someone else to record on random night's without you knowing either.

I think these being's are telepathic and as such would know exactly where the recording devices where and also when they were recording if you knew also.

If you dont know where they are neither will they. This might lead them into making the mistake of showing up on camera.

Take care and good luck.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 2-5-2009 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join