It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Scientology Racket Playing Rough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Members of the anti-Scientology hategroup "Anonymous" are running around getting themselves arrested in order to make the Church look bad:

"How much do you suppose bail is? Because I'd willingly get arrested."

Mark Bunker, Anti Scientologist, moments before getting arrested.

This is a standard tactic employed by all established "critics" of the Church of Scientology. It's a slippery, slimy thing to do. It works like this:

Critic becomes a nuisance. Critic goes to jail. Critic becomes martyr. Critic released.

This cycle is repeated as frequently as necessary to provide the illusion that the Church is litigious, and to lend credibility to the agitators and their campaign of hate. This is clearly an abuse of the legal system, and is just one example of the duplicity and hypocrisy of these self-identified critics.

Most of the time, these haters are completely ignored by the media. This is because they don't really have any way of substantiating any of their claims. It's all hearsay, apostate testimony, conspiracy boilerplate, and demagogic fear mongering.

So every once in a while, whenever a "critic" is experiencing a diminished sense of self-importance, he or she will go get arrested. If you look into their histories, you'll see that getting arrested is both career launching, and career revitalizing for every single one of these purveyors of hate.

This also explains how these "critics" have managed to paint up the Church up as "litigious." For decades these people have been manufacturing a straw man to collectively attack, and profit off of. The term "vampire" comes to mind. Their predation has a cold and calculated quality which I find disturbing. It's like trying to get into the minds of a group of gang-rapists---they don't care how much harm they do, so long as they "get some".

This is not an attempt at a comprehensive overview of all of the arrests, nor of all the major media events generated by the Anti-Scientology Racket, but these are some of the clearest examples of activists becoming nuisances in order to become martyrs. It's a brilliant, albeit dishonest tactic.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RevJimJesus

Yeah, $cientology protesters are just being mean. Here's one being confronted by reasonable $cientologists.

Here's an informative video..

Want to know more about $cientology? Their attempted infiltration of the British government? Sea Org? etc...

Clambake web site

OH....

Xenu loves you, $cientolgoy dude!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well it's pretty obvious that you are a Scientologist or work for them.
This is completely standard Scientology attack methodology:
Forget about the issues and focus on smearing your adversaries.
I mean, seriously, "vampires and "gang-rapists" Are you joking?
We're talking about protesters with signs and masks and, occasionally, a clever sense of humor.

I forget what they call the "pr-branch" of Scientology these days. I know they stopped calling it The Guardians Office after that whole Debacle with Operation Snow White and the IRS.
Perhaps you could enlighten us?

That is, if you're not getting gang raped by vampires with "V For Vendetta" masks

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I do not understand your signature. Is it supposed to be ironic or a poor attempt at humor?

edit-use of asterisks was mine

[edit on 2-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe we shouldn't scare the op away, this could get better than a reptilian thread.

Can you tell us more about Xenu? I want to know how to please him so he doesn't send me off in a space plane and trap my soul in a volcano.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevJimJesus
Members of the anti-Scientology hategroup "Anonymous" are running around getting themselves arrested in order to make the Church look bad:

"How much do you suppose bail is? Because I'd willingly get arrested."

Mark Bunker, Anti Scientologist, moments before getting arrested.

This is a standard tactic employed by all established "critics" of the Church of Scientology. It's a slippery, slimy thing to do. It works like this:

Critic becomes a nuisance. Critic goes to jail. Critic becomes martyr. Critic released.

This cycle is repeated as frequently as necessary to provide the illusion that the Church is litigious, and to lend credibility to the agitators and their campaign of hate. This is clearly an abuse of the legal system, and is just one example of the duplicity and hypocrisy of these self-identified critics.

Most of the time, these haters are completely ignored by the media. This is because they don't really have any way of substantiating any of their claims. It's all hearsay, apostate testimony, conspiracy boilerplate, and demagogic fear mongering.

So every once in a while, whenever a "critic" is experiencing a diminished sense of self-importance, he or she will go get arrested. If you look into their histories, you'll see that getting arrested is both career launching, and career revitalizing for every single one of these purveyors of hate.

This also explains how these "critics" have managed to paint up the Church up as "litigious." For decades these people have been manufacturing a straw man to collectively attack, and profit off of. The term "vampire" comes to mind. Their predation has a cold and calculated quality which I find disturbing. It's like trying to get into the minds of a group of gang-rapists---they don't care how much harm they do, so long as they "get some".

This is not an attempt at a comprehensive overview of all of the arrests, nor of all the major media events generated by the Anti-Scientology Racket, but these are some of the clearest examples of activists becoming nuisances in order to become martyrs. It's a brilliant, albeit dishonest tactic.

Lol nice try though !

I'm afraid this means downstat, again !

These Scilons sure are persistant in their petty attempts to make anoymous look like a "hate group". They keep failing tho.

Anonymous is doing an awesome job showing people what $cientology is about behind it's see trough front: it's about Making Money.

Hail Xenu

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
God, I'm glad so there are so many reasonable people here. Was afraid someone might actually fall for the OP's idiocy, intentional or otherwise.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well you are right about "anonymous" being pretty harsh on the Scientology group. Perhaps anonymous should be a equal opportunity offender.
I've watch the anonymous videos for awhile, but got me thinking... what if they had hammered the Vatican Catholics in way! The internet certainly tests the limits of free-speech on a daily basis, but that's not all bad.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
what if they had hammered the Vatican Catholics in way!

Vatican Catholics have a real "religion"
$cientologists have a get rich scheme disguised as religion.

That's a huge difference there.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like the Rev(ron)jimjesus is on a net campaign, no wonder he is banned.
Here is the same OP word for word.
groups.google.com...
Google groups.
anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com...
Blogspot.
Same as the op word for word.
You know someone has hit a nerve when you get propaganda like this pumping out. Man the Price of getting a "clear" just got bumped up to cover all these costs hey.

Go Anonymous. Go Mark and Doug.

I heard HBO is making a new Sci-fi series to appeal to $cientologists. It is called XENU: Warrior Psychtest. I just heard that though, can anyone confirm?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Scientology was made up by a drug addicted fraud. If LRH can pull a religion out of his butt, then anyone else can do the same thing.

Scientology is not a religion...............................it is big business. Religion does not need lawyers and street thugs.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I disagree with those who are saying Scientology is different than Catholicism or other religions.

It is no different, all organized religions are cults, and are basically the same thing in different packaging.

I do not know why Anonymous only focuses on the one cult, Scientology, and not the other dangerous main stream religious cults, but I am assuming the LULZ factor of Scientology makes it an easy target.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The guy who is posting this is impersonating me.

If you see any kind of racist, pedophilia, or pro-scientology posts coming from me it's the guy who runs anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com...

I'd also ask if the administrator can ban him because oh his hate speech.

Also thank you to the Anonymous member who informed me about this.

-----------------------
www.jimjesus.com

top topics

join