It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Directive 51/ Rex 84

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Executive Directive 51/ Rex 84

en.wikipedia.org

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Directive 51" redirects here. Directive 51 can also refer to Hitler's order for the fortification of the Atlantic Wall.
The National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive (National Security Presidential Directive NSPD 51/Homeland Security Presidential Directive HSPD-20, sometimes called simply "Executive Directive 51" for short), created and signed by United States President George W. Bush on May 4, 2007, is a Presidential Directive which cl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Greetings all!

I have just registered, but have been reading the posts for quite some time now. I have been hooked on this Swine flu matter... Quite interesting! There is another post on here that talks about a conspiracy behind the global markets, and swine flu.. I came accross something called Executive Directive 51... I recommend you all do a little research into this matter. I personally find this rather scary. The President can now claims power to execute procedures for continuity of the federal government in the event of a "catastrophic emergency".... It gets even better though..... Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a plan by the United States federal government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in case of civil unrest or national emergency.

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This type of post doesn't belong here. The forum is for breaking news, not things that are news to you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Apologies to ALL!!! I am still figuring out this posting!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Rex-84 dates back in it's current morphed form to 1984 and Ronald Regan...it's a program obstensibly designed to round up a mass influx of illegal aliens and well...hate to break it to you, but a panepedemic in Mexico sure could create a surge of immigration into the United States over the porous borders, for both economic and health reasons.

However the Rex-84 program was actually morphed out of a program originally set up by Eisenhower off of powers originally established by Lincoln...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I read that.. Executive Directive 51 is the main point of the discussion...

new topics

top topics

join