It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu, please help me explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi all fellow ATS'ers,

I've been reading the threads here, and am very happy to see everything so well explained. Unfortunatly I live in the Netherlands and over here the information level here is kept low to avoid panic. An understandable but not very wise action in my opinion.

I've slowly made a start with trying to explain to people what is happening. But it's hard to make a start. I've read all the links posted here, but the people I'm trying to explain to are not able to read english very well, or are not familiar with the terminology.

Most questions I get are "what does swine flu have to do with swines", "why should I worry", "why all the fuzz when the symptoms are mild" etc etc.

What I want to ask from you, since I have a hard time not speaking in difficult terms etc., is to help me find information that is suitable and readable for people who are not very good at english. Or information that is suitable for people who are new to this and never have wondered about the dangers of flu.

Can you guys/girls please help me out? It would be very much appreciated!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

If this flu comes in waves like 1918, then we're "toast".

Personally, I'm getting some: 1.black elderberry extract 2.oil of oregano 3.colloidal silver (the nano particle kind)

This flu may be resistant to tamiflu. Any vaccine, well, you will have to have a lot of faith to take it.

join