It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Nasa UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

hey Akezzon, i found this longer version of your video and thought you might be interested in seeing it ?

another similar object ? in this video....

edit...

i didn't know the embedding was disabled on the second video so anyone wanting to view that video would need to use the link at the bottom of the embedded video or just use this one.....

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

another similar object in this video....

This second "similar object" it looks fake to me as looking for it's aspect, illumination at first and second glance.
But at about 0:34 or so, the whole image have some little bumpings, yet the object didn't have it! If real filmed by NASA camera, the object should have the same bumpings as all the whole image. But it moves steady...So, the object is superimposed AFTER on the NASA image.
Why doing fakes?

[edit on 24/8/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

i put my pointer on the object at :34 and it looks like it also jumps a little bit. i think you would need another version of the scene to prove it's fake.

what do you think about this video ?

do you think it resembles the object in the Op ?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've said it a million times before.

The moment somebody composes a soundtrack to one of these video's, all credibility goes down the tubes.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Chadwickus

And how, pray tell, can you have an organization as large as NASA keep such secrets that would involved hundreds of people, people like you and me?

I am not even sure where to begin on that...you are aware of the literal flock of former nasa employees that are calling foul...from astronauts to high end officals. oh hell, just google "The Disclosure Project".

Secrets they try to keep, but they fail quite often. How does microsoft keep their code secret considering the size of their organization?
they dont..but they can also sue the pants off anyone using their code.
Nasa cant sue someone for claiming what happened, hense the leaks here and there.

As far as the looped camera...that would be found out immediately with full proof and major networks demanding answers...for now, they can simply ignore the weird objects in the sky..pass it off as paint chips, swamp gas, etc..and people like you (majority) will buy it without question.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

i put my pointer on the object at :34 and it looks like it also jumps a little bit. i think you would need another version of the scene to prove it's fake.

it doesn't jump, look multiple times and pay attention.
Also, from about 0:12 to 0:23 aprox, the object traverse a big FLARE INSIDE THE LENS, and this flare is pretty overexposed. Normally, a real object should be masked there and not be visible during traversing the flare.
Fake.

what do you think about this video ?

do you think it resembles the object in the Op ?

No, this one i think is a very inconclusive short sequence, showing nothing or anything.

[edit on 24/8/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

it doesn't jump, look multiple times and pay attention.

to me, it looks like it jumps a little and i am paying attention

Normally, a real object should be masked there and not be visible during traversing the flare.

maybe your right and maybe your wrong, not sure.

is it possible the object is inside the spacecraft and if it was would it be "masked" because of a flair ?

i post this video

because Chadwickus said...

What's the chances that the object is actually between the camera and window?

and that video appears to show an object inbetween the camera and the window so i thought it might serve some purpose of a compare example.

what do you think the object in the Op video is ?

www.youtube.com...

fake or something caught between the camera and window or ....

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

ok depthoffield,

the secretnasaman version of this Texas video was just recently posted and i think you might be correct about this...the video i posted earlier does appear to me to be faked now that i have compared the two. so good call on your part.

i still want your opinion on the video in the Op that Akezzon posted

[edit on 24-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't know why people keep suggesting that objects cannot change direction if near the shuttle. The RCS has a whole slew (44) of thrusters, and they of course provide thrust in multiple directions, so the shuttle can be maneuvered or kept stationary as needed.

Obviously if thrust is provided for one direction, thrust immediately applied in a new direction (which makes sense if they are making minor adjustments) will send debris back and forth in opposing directions.

The telltale sign imo, is that these supposedly "intelligent" objects go one direction, then immediately change and to off at a new angle or reverse direction. Speed is constant, There is no other maneuvering. No arcs, curves, nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

i still want your opinion on the video in the Op that Akezzon posted

In the OP i think it could be a piece of debris, bigger at maybe centimeter in size, just enough close to the lens, floating free together with the shuttle, in the shadow of the shuttle itself (so it appears dark on the brighter earth background).
The movements up and down could be not real movements of the object, but movements of the shuttle itself, constanty adjusting its position/attitude with it's many thrusters.
Fleabit just explained this in previous post.

I also exemplified this kind of apparent bumpings in object trajectories as a result of the shuttle itself real small adjusting-movements, in this post regarding STS-75, which you may missed since you left that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So beeing a piece of debris, and shuttle itself doing adjustements, it is logic, it explains what we see in this OP movie, doesn't stretch anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join