It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Nasa UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Did a search and didn't find this one.

If anyone recall seeing this video here, then I apologize.

Anyway, I found this video, and I've seen most of the NASA clips, but this one was new to me.

Could be anything really, but the weird motion makes one wonder.

"Any comments in this clip are not my personal views"

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow- pretty good find! And no, ice crystals and debris doesn't change directions like that.

The ONLY way to debunk this one it seems, IS the CGI route.

S&F!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am not sure about this, but to me it looks like this may be footage taken from the ISS. So I just want to mention that the ISS sometimes jettisons debris into earths orbit, and it MAY be an explanation for the dark object. (I don't know why the dark object moves in such a strange way, though.
)

Here is a video showing debris being jettisoned from the ISS:

This is an article from 2007 about "housecleening" aboard the ISS:

Refrigerator-Sized' Object to be Tossed From Space Station

The three-man crew aboard the International Space Station (ISS) will do a little housekeeping during a spacewalk next week to make way for future expansion of the laboratory.

On July 23, Expedition 15 crewmember Clayton Anderson will journey outside of the space station to throw two large hunks of unneeded equipment towards Earth, officials said during a press conference today at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas.

"This is the first time we've ever done a jettison quite like this on the space station," said Bob Dempsey, NASA's lead flight director for Expedition 15, adding that smaller jettisons have been performed on past ISS and Hubble Space Telescope missions.

www.space.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

nice find Akezzon

it looks like the object is tumbling and you would think after it goes out of frame you wouldn't see it again but holy cow it comes back a few times !

very strange indeed

[edit on 2-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What's the chances that the object is actually between the camera and window?

The tumbling and random rolling around doesn't make it look like it's very intelligent either.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OK, remember the drill.

1. When was this video allegedly taken, so the originals -- and the space activity context -- can be compared.

2. What do the first-hand eyewitnesses say?

3. Which camera was being used?

Anybody who thinks they can reach any judgment about the video without basic facts such as these is fooling themselves -- or letting other people fool them. Around here, we usually see a lot of both going on.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now a crazy question but, can it be possible a bug hitched a ride inside the shuttle and is flying around the cabin in front of the camera inside? I dont know what else it could be besides CGI. Strange!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

More drunk aliens, lol.

The one thing I don't get about the conspiracy world, is either NASA has the ultimate capability to keep a lid on the most sensitive secrets in the world, secrets that defy the average joe's ability to comprehend how they can even be kept secret...or NASA is the most incompetent organization ever concerning keeping secrets.

You guys can't have it both ways. Either NASA is populated by evil geniuses (and it would take hundreds or thousands of them to keep the lid on this stuff...which is IMPOSSIBLE) or they are incompetent. I mean, if there was really something they were covering up, they wouldn't even need to release any video, or they could loop "clean" shots anytime they want.

And how, pray tell, can you have an organization as large as NASA keep such secrets that would involved hundreds of people, people like you and me? I deal with NASA and NASA contractors from time to time. Yes, they are a complete and incompetent organization, so I can't see how they could keep a lid on half the stuff the nutters claim they are.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, ofc they can't keep the lid on everything. If they could we wouldn't have these video clips. They miss things, they make mistakes.

But I don't think they bother to check everything ten times just to keep you from seeing. Cause here's the thing.

When it is seen, some believe it some don't. And since you always will have those two categories the images, video clips, witnesses and documents will always be questioned.

Anyway, I doubt it is an insect on the inside of the window though.
Could be something from the ISS, but nothing we say will never explain the weird movement. It makes some tough turns there. And it changes speed.

If it's not a "drunk" alien in a craft or a critter I have no idea.
Never seen a rock make a full reverse throttle either.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Been thinking alot about this, and I just can't figure out why debri would make sucha turn and accelerate.

And I am not so sure it is something "inside", between the window and the camera.

The quality of the clip is a tad to bad to make any deeper analyzes though.

I wonder if this is from a chuttle or the ISS. Hard to tell really.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OK, remember the drill.

1. When was this video allegedly taken, so the originals -- and the space activity context -- can be compared.

2. What do the first-hand eyewitnesses say?

3. Which camera was being used?

Anybody who thinks they can reach any judgment about the video without basic facts such as these is fooling themselves -- or letting other people fool them. Around here, we usually see a lot of both going on.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
is there an echo in here ??????

to me it looks like the object is outside the spacecraft

this is a really interesting video

[edit on 11-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The tumbling and random rolling around doesn't make it look like it's very intelligent either.

Someone said that about me once...

This clip doesn't explain much but I personally go with the "inside" the spacecraft theory and a small piece of debris between the camera and the window. Could be anything.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It is a bird! You can see the wings flapping.

Great find.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Echos only occur inside big hollow things...

Speculating wildly, free of any context and background, sure is fun.

It guarantees no inconvenient prosaic explanations.

We couldn't tolerate any of them, fer shoor....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm convinced that there are organisms living in space around and in the upper atmosphere of planets; this could be one of them.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Chadwickus

More drunk aliens, lol.

The one thing I don't get about the conspiracy world, is either NASA has the ultimate capability to keep a lid on the most sensitive secrets in the world, secrets that defy the average joe's ability to comprehend how they can even be kept secret...or NASA is the most incompetent organization ever concerning keeping secrets.

You guys can't have it both ways. Either NASA is populated by evil geniuses (and it would take hundreds or thousands of them to keep the lid on this stuff...which is IMPOSSIBLE) or they are incompetent. I mean, if there was really something they were covering up, they wouldn't even need to release any video, or they could loop "clean" shots anytime they want.

And how, pray tell, can you have an organization as large as NASA keep such secrets that would involved hundreds of people, people like you and me? I deal with NASA and NASA contractors from time to time. Yes, they are a complete and incompetent organization, so I can't see how they could keep a lid on half the stuff the nutters claim they are.

I too doubt nasa is part of a cover up. They are way too disorganized.
What I do bet though is that they still are prohibited from ever displaying a public opinion on the subject other than "we don't know."

However, their reputation for incompetence could deceive us to make the biggest best cover up ever

[edit on 11-5-2009 by bananasam]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
It is a bird! You can see the wings flapping.

Great find.

Heheheheh funny! But some are saying that maybe possibly it's debris from the ISS but in the posted video of an object being jettisoned from the ISS it seems that the object keeps going in one direction, whereas in the OP the object is going back and forth; well up and down; well in space up, down, back, forth is relative

Oh and it's funny that the person that created the YouTube video called the object dark and "sinister". People been watchin' too much sci fi!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Looks like great proof for 'space-rods'

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok, so if it is on the inside, what could it be? And why would it fly by the camera twice just to come in a third time and make a 180?

I dunno, but shouldn't the ISS or the shuttles be free from insects?

Nasa are so thoroughly with other things, would they risk having a fly buzzing around the instruments?

Nah, well I am not an expert on those things though, so I am not 100% sure. But I have a strong doubt that it is on the "inside".

Sure it could be debri, but why does it change direction?

I also doubt it is several debri objects. What is the possibility to caught three VERY similar "space junk debri birds" on tape within few seconds in a infinite space?

So much questions...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join