It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

genetically Modified Pigs at source of swine flu...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Smithfields foods, where the Swine flu is believed to have begun (www.liveleak.com...), have genetically engineered pigs in stock, and when your talkin genetically engineered, theres no tellin what could go wrong.

wiki: Joseph W. Luter III, Vertical integration >
"At the heart of this strategy was Smithfield’s proprietary SPG (formerly NPD) genetic stock.">

en.wikipedia.org...

NPD: ACMC, Latest News >
"I started my pig-farming career in 1963 when we purchased 90 pedigree Landrace gilts. From that point NPD was formed and continued to grow due to its success in genetic development.">

www.acmc.co.uk...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by supadupa9]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My ex husband use to work on pig farms here in NC, I just assumed that everyone realized that the pigs are genetically enginered. I have been seeing these Hogs, for many years and they are not normal everyday pigs, or Hogs.

I have actually seen them kill sick Boars. They would make you think of an elephant they are so big. The biggest one I ever saw was 1800+ pounds. these are not your normal back yard pigs. They are true Hogs that have been made to be bigger and much meaner. As well as to have loads more meat on them.

Smithfield foods owns and runs most of the pig farms George worked on. Believe me you do not want to be around when meal time comes. It sounds worse then a heard of wild elephants.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm with the rest of the silently outraged majority here. I really don't think anyone is surprised, if this news is correct. Then again, we cant do anything about it either.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I guess it (was) called swine flue for a reason then!!! No wonder the NWO Health Organisation agreed to change its name to H5N1.

Also ever heard that “burnt human meat smells like pork”?
1. Well it’s actually true! A friend used to live near a London hotel that caught fire back in the 1960’s and said so.
2. Ever heard that pig’s bodies are so similar to our own that that’s why their prime candidates for future animal to human organ transplant’s?
3. Or that people who eat a lot of pork tend to end up looking like pigs (noise and fat cheeks). Well even this seems to be the case (at least in my experience working for Tesco, and noticing peoples faces verses what they put in their trolleys).

Did they GM these pigs to have more or less (tasty) human meat then?

I’ll go for the first guess.
Other than eating battery chicken, battery pork has got to be the unhealthiest mass produced meat. It’s also pretty cruel given that a pig can master about 800 words and a sheep dog (the most intelligent) can master only 250.

I eat meat, but never battery chicken or pork. You’re free to follow me if you want.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
What I can not understand is this. How did anyone get a virus from the pigs and bring it out of there. If they believe it started at the Smithfield foods pig farm.

Any pig farm that my ex husband worked in was the same way. To go in you had to remove all clothing in a room, then shower, and put on sterile suits. When leaving you once again was sent to a room where you removed your suit, then had to take a sterile shower, then go back to where your clothing was. So with all of the precautions in place, How did a virus escape?

I went inside only once and when I saw, how things were done I couldnt believe it. I do have to say though that the pigs are cramped, they can only stand and lay down that is it. They are fed feed through a shoot 3 times daily. But as for vaccines, they do many vaccines with the pigs.

I guess there are reasons why I no longer eat pork, and after being around a pig farm, That gave me even a better reason not to eat them. The stink from outside the farm, never leaves you. I can still smell it when thinking about it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think I've found the culprit whose responsible.

new topics

top topics

join