First Post: Project Whiteout

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hi guys! This is my first post, please forgive any mistakes I might make..... I have in the past come across one or two references to a Project Whiteout that took place in the late 50s or early 60s, if anyone has any credible information for this project, please let me know.

Thanx!

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Project Whiteout

was it funded by ?

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by echelon]

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
welcome to the asylum,Dragon-R.
project Whiteout a new one on Estragon.
I wodner if you aren't thinking of a book called "Whiteout" by Alexander Cockburn and others all about MKULTRA, drug-running and the many other things the CIA did to enhance the quality of life in the USA?
PS- splendid wit, echelon

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi guys! Echelon, guess I ran into that one

The reference I ran into on Project Whiteout was in the story by Branston RE Dulce/Area 51, referring to Alt 3, apparently Whiteout was an early orbital transfer project, possibly to establish a foothold on the moon. Was the only time I heard about it, thought I would bounce it around, see if anyone else had heard it.

Thanx!

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ermsss i wonder why i did not heard of it,
are this project declassified now or never.
thanx dragonrider u give me a glimps to something,
which i have to search it for a while. thanx again

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"Whiteout - The CIA, Drugs and the Press by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair
At last the whole story, from the earliest days of the CIA's institutional ancestors, the OSS and the Office of Naval Intelligence, the importation of Nazi scientists straight from their labs at Dachau and Buchenwald - setting them to work in developing chemical and biological agents, the alliance between the Agency and the vilest of Nazi war criminals and fanatic opium traders like the Mujahedin in Afghanistan. Learn about DEA agents whose careers were ruined because they tried to tell the truth about the CIA's dirtiest secrets. "

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
HI! Thank you very much for your responses to this inquiry.

The notes about the CIA/Nazi connection are well noted, and to my knowledge, are at least a common root in the evolution of the modern CIA and shadow government.

However, what I have some notes on is associated with the Alternative 3 (now alternative 4) theory group. I read a couple of passages that some sort of orbital transfer project was active in the late 50s/early 60s in an attempt to begin construction of a manned base on the moon. To be specific, all I have to go on is one quote from Branton (from the Dulce files) "I heard they sent a lot of material up there (to orbit and/or the moon) in the late 50s as part of Project Whiteout".

I may be on a wild goose chase, however, I was intersted in seeing if there was anything else on the subject available publicly.

Thanks for all contributions!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is the only reference I can find about this project:

I wasn't in the Lunar Program. I heard there was a LOT of equipment sent to the moon between 1959-1964 under "Project Whiteout".

Now, I have read the Branton stories, and with all the references to Greys and Reptilians, and I really dont believe that.

However, this reference to Project Whiteout matches exactly with other information I have gotten from other contacts that I trust implicity concerning the X Craft.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is that really you Dragonrider? You seem much more spriteful.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Check the date... that was digging in the archives, lol! That was my very first ATS post!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Project Whiteout?

Sounds like what the white man has done all over the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Project Whiteout?

Sounds like what the white man has done all over the world.

Dude, why are you wanting to inject race into anything? Did you read the post? It was a project between 59 and 64 using X Craft to establish a moon base.

Explain where there is a racial issue there?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know it's a article about a moon base.

I'm just saying that it sounds more like what the white man has done.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Trust me, there are Black X Craft crewmen...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
bloody hell illmatic... your ruining the thread by turning it into a discussion about race...

if your not interested then dont post ....crap...

thank you...

new topics
top topics

join