It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aliens have showed me the agenda, the tourting of the human soul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Patience is one of my humble virtues. Looking forward. [smile]

Another line!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a wolf kills a sheep. To the wolf, this is survival.. to the sheep its the law of nature.. to the farmer that owns said sheep, this is a nuissance, and he wants to kill the wolf.. We call this natural law. We call this an expected dilemma for those that have sheep

A man, driving home from a long day at work, gets side tracked for a split second, and a motorcyclist, is trying to pass him, The motorcyclist gets hit by the man in the car, the man does everything according to both law and ethics. the man dies. This is, from the view of the man driving the car, an accident. He feels horribly. To the family of the motorcyclist, the man is evil.

What does this mean? Evil and good, neither really exist. Aspects of positive energy, and negative energy exist within the vast confines of nature. (for those that do not remember, this does include space as well). Neither aspect is good or evil. WE the inventors of religion, of lies, and of wonders, and make believe fairytales, or apparent episodes of dimentia, create the boundaries between good and evil. Nature knows no such thing. There are but two laws in nature, The strong shall survive, AND when nature is creating.. stay the hell out of its way.
WE invent man made laws based off what WE think is best to live together in a society of billions. We invent gods based off legends and tales of old. We question them thousands of years later looking for more difinitive answers. We turn our backs on ourselves, and torture one another without even realising it.. and we have the audacity to say what is and is not evil.

Bottom line man.. no being of superior intellect has any reason to attack humanity, unless, humanity gives it a reason to do so. THAT is simple logic. Further more, I am surprised this has not been asked as of yet.. If this alleged story holds true.. IF. Why would these superior intellects allow you to leave and tell the world what is about to happen all willy nilly. Sounds more like someone is in dire need of attention. This is a mostly serious community of minds seeking one thing: Truth. Not the machinations of an over worked imagination. You sir, should be more than ashamed of yourself as this site, is not something we consider a joke.. there is a section specifically for the antics of your kind. It even says Jokes, and Humour, or something indicative thereof.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Correct.
This is why the rule of all sentience must be held and done by a good man, with good values, love and kindness towards the many, fair policies, the sort of policies and person you'd vote for, when of free mind.
I'm glad you have seen, may you continue to see and learn the truth. Ask deep questions, and ask how to help our people.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
a wolf kills a sheep....

A man, driving home from a long day at work, gets side tracked for a split second, and a motorcyclist, is trying to pass him, The motorcyclist gets hit by the man in the car...

What does this mean? Evil and good, neither really exist.

I will disagree. In the above examples, you present situations that have no intent of evil. In the case of survival, the intent is to survive, find something to eat, and if another creature dies, thus is life. (Not to mention the example is of creature behavior. Not the behavior of Individuals of Sentience.)

In the case of an accident... The intent is to avoid accidents, but accidents do happen.

Try this for an example: A Board of Directors of a corporation decides to sell a drug they know can cause a seizure at any time during the course of the drug, but, through cronyism, bribes and other deals intentionally entered into, are allowed to hide this fact from patients (along with being protected such that if any patient has a seizure at the wheel of a car, the patient is guilty of involuntary manslaughter, should the patient hit and kill a person, and is responsible for any other damage that might occur) in couched language which says "Do not drive while using this drug until you know how this drug affects you."

Since one can have a seizure AT ANY TIME on the drug, there is NO WAY to "know" how the drug will affect one through the whole course of the drug.

So... Here we have people making choices to hide information from patients for the sole purpose of maximizing profit, while casting responsibility of issues from the poor information onto the victim.

"Profit" does not wash as a motive for possibly killing a school yard of kids should the malinformed patient seize while approaching and losing control of the car. Not in absolving an Individual of Sentience of evil.

In fact... Virtually all evil is motivated by money/power. Either trying to get it or out of frustration that it is not available.

So evil does exist, being defined as entering into any relationship with another without the other entering with informed willingness, and with knowledge that this is so.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Amaterasu]

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
Bottom line man.. no being of superior intellect has any reason to attack humanity, unless, humanity gives it a reason to do so. THAT is simple logic. Further more, I am surprised this has not been asked as of yet.. If this alleged story holds true.. IF. Why would these superior intellects allow you to leave and tell the world what is about to happen all willy nilly. Sounds more like someone is in dire need of attention. This is a mostly serious community of minds seeking one thing: Truth. Not the machinations of an over worked imagination. You sir, should be more than ashamed of yourself as this site, is not something we consider a joke.. there is a section specifically for the antics of your kind. It even says Jokes, and Humour, or something indicative thereof.

Bottom line is... I see it very often. Mankind does it to other disadvantaged humans all the time. Simple logic, they do it because they can.

I'm surprised that you have never heard of a human taking advantage of another in some really sadistic and twisted way, and then letting the victim go.

Some people may appear harmless or noble but are in reality terrible predators.

The bully usually has certain advantages over the victim (size, strength, technological, brutality, intelligence, power etc. etc.), does not always have to kill their victims.

I think it is possible for some technologically advance malevolent race to take advantage of a more primitive one to satisfy what ever needs or desires they may have. No one is perfect.

I know for a fact that it is not something that is beyond us, you just need to look harder. Superior Intelligence does not always make one noble.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by ixiy]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Superior Intelligence does not always make one noble.

Truer words were never spake.

Frankly, I suspect our Human intelligence is on par with most other "alien" species, and greater than some. What we lack is not intelligence but knowledge.

As for nobility... I contend that our planet is inhabited (on the surface) by Human Hearted (the majority) and Lizard Hearted (those in control and who twist us into their image through The System set up here on this planet.

The undamaged Human Hearts are noble. Many are drawn to less than noble behavior through The System, which revolves around the concept of money, usually through desperation.

I take the view that The Terra Papers (linked in my sig) are true, and from them, I build my case for the Hearts on this planet.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
look man you have to chill out! we know the rich are evil,that swine flu is invented only to do as a iconomic change.
still you have to work,have money,feed family and decide is the wellbeing of your family more imporant and the normal life or going on a democrasy and killing some bilderberg members.im not joking its kinda like that.
sure the world is evil,theres a lot of cover up but well...i dont knwo what to say

to the above post,nicely sayd man,i do think that are technology is not so old,and were pretty advanced (not everything is shown to the public)
i mean cmon we made philadelphia experiments in cold war,we had sr-71 in cold war...and now were 2009...and your telling me the only new thing is plasma tv?no way!
i persnaly dont believe the terra papers,maybe im too much brainwashed but its too much sci-fi for me. i would have believed but when i started reading about hitler and the last pages its too hard to believe

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
look man you have to chill out! we know the rich are evil,that swine flu is invented only to do as a iconomic change.
still you have to work,have money,feed family and decide is the wellbeing of your family more imporant and the normal life or going on a democrasy and killing some bilderberg members.im not joking its kinda like that.
sure the world is evil,theres a lot of cover up but well...i dont knwo what to say

I seek creating a world of abundance, where we could follow our bliss... The path to that that I see is the subject of my FREE book (linked in my sig). If we follow that map, the Lizard Hearted will have no social props - though their standard of living will not change. Ours (all nearly 7 billion of us) will be raised to their level.

The only requirement for my map to be effective is to have a critical number of people contemplating it. It has to reach the tipping point. Otherwise, the map will vanish into obscurity and the plans of the Lizard Hearted will go forth. And time is running out as they control more and more of the web.

i persnaly dont believe the terra papers,maybe im too much brainwashed but its too much sci-fi for me. i would have believed but when i started reading about hitler and the last pages its too hard to believe

When I started reading, I thought so, too. Bad SciFi. But because of the history of the Papers (available here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ), I kept reading. In the end, so many things I never understood made sense.

Also... The fact that the Papers accord very well with the Sumerian Tablets (many of which had not yet been translated in the late '60's when the Papers were written) leads me to give great credence to the Papers. I even constructed a glossary for the Papers, posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Believe me, when I was done reading them I was literally shaking from a radical paradigm shift.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

it is true that evil has only held its grips on the western hemisphere for 517 years, since 1492.

www.religioustolerance.org...

www.burbankdigest.com...

investorshub.advfn.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

www.zimbio.com...

who are they? maybe it is NWO!? i know some link talk about Christopher Columbus. I dont care about him. but that is how it began?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
been listening and watching the theories and threads for years explored many strange possibilities done the ufo thing when people laughed at you for believing, people are tougher skinned they've become used to the "grey alien" image it is everywhere and no longer a shock or a talking point anymore the social conditioning is working'i suppose the next level is getting us used to the fact that we are geneticaly manipulated humans a mixture of a dumbed down reptillian and peaceful intelligent human designed to serve our masters,there is evidence of a reptillian brain or the R-complex the three brains in one (Basal Ganglia,Thalamus and caudate)which incidently is associated with OCD and some other mental health problems,when sliced through the middle on a MRI scan looks like a egyptian eye! check it out at a medical website,is that just a coincidence? problably explains why we are so at war with ourselves yin and yan,light and dark good and evil an all that,some theories you can never prove but i do know that some people are incredibly cruel and cold and some are incredibly good and warm i feel sometimes that our genetic intervention somehow didn't go to plan and that our slave masters are trying to control us by all means possible and that there is still a uncontrolable human side to us all and that how many times they ply us with cancers,flu's,wars,9/11s and all the other soul torturing poverties heaped upon us they will never extinguish the compassionate loving human side to us but how we live with our reptillian blood remains to be seen.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I really hope that isn't an effect of Tamiflu.

My one question, why would interdimentional beings need to chip us to locate us?

the interdimentional beings have puppets on earth in OUR dimension.

Their plan is the use them to chip us, make sense?

They want to know whos soul is coming into this dimension and when they are leaving it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Naked Space Alien Vampire

edit on 11-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

your not wrong,but its all for a reason
to tighten laws.
have faith and screw the government at every opportunity.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pressure

it is true that evil has only held its grips on the western hemisphere for 517 years, since 1492. That is when they came to take over, and force what they forced on the eastern hemisphere for the last 4500 years. Money, religion, bar codes.

Are you seriously claiming that they had bar codes that long ago ? Every time someone comes out with one of these trans dimensional dreams where they have been " shown the truth" I gotta wonder if they need to slow down on the meditation and get on some medication. This is an imagination out of control.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dont worry about your soul, as Lord Krishna say's in The Bhagavad Gita................

“Know That to be indeed indestructible by which all this is pervaded. None can work the destruction of this immutable Being. He is uncleavable; he cannot be burned; he cannot be wetted, nor yet can he be dried. He is eternal, all-pervading, stable, immovable, ever the same.”

Not even the Grey's have dominion over your Soul !!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You have many good ideas, however the evil still has a control over you. You need to give up on all the "interdimensional" and "Third Density" new-age propaganda and look around you. Human beings invented the evil, when we are evil, we attract negative beings. And likewise, when we are not evil, we only attract positive or neutral beings. In another sense, these beings you speak of are above good and evil. When we want them to be evil, they are evil, when we want them to be good, they are good.

There are so many evils being committed every day, the problem is, is that people are generally rewarded for evil, when they are selfish, they get more money, when really, selfish people generally end up with no real friends or family. When there is no more money, when we die, when there is no more consumer soceity, what is left? The soul. We bring it upon ourselves.

I was once shown a kind of "aftermath" - you have to understand that many cultures have gone through immeasurable suffering - torture, mutilations, starvations. There is this veil of innocence, that it could never happen to us, that we are somehow protected in our Western soceities. The truth is that, in the end, we are all just huddled together, in the dark, trembling in fear.

Its hard to explain, its like there is innocence about our own actions. We innocently commit evil, and when we are punished, we don't even realise what we did wrong. I can explain with a complex issue:

Take abortion for instance: If you were almost aborted, then imagine, how it would feel that you might never have existed if your parents chose to abort you. Imagine that kind of pain. I mean, the doctors make up excuses, but at the core of it, at the core of it is is that the mother and father were so selfish that they did not want a child because it would cost them too much money and affect thier lifestyle. Meanwhile, in other countries, there are many children born to families that earn a fraction of what we do. Imagine being a fetus that is being aborted, you would feel the sense of abandonment, even hatred that your own mother has for you, despite being the one that created you. You will be exposed to the cold machinations of the abortion clinic, you will feel the immense fear of the needle that is stuck through your head, and as the poison rushes through your veins, you will feel the overwhelming injustice and betrayal of a mother that never wanted you. The scientific excuse, that babies are not "conscious" is a lie - it is a coverup for the guilt.

This happens every day, and WE support the decisions - not interdimensional space demons. In fact, I think most of those demons quite possibly represent the revenge for all the human cruelty of the past.
edit on 12-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
you had a good thing going until you threw in the barcode stuff. barcodes are used for tracking inventory. nothing more. there is no insidious plan to blame the barcode on.

your blaming something that has no real significance but i understand what you ment. just point the finger upwards to why foods have a price on them.

forgot what else was said.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pressure

And I might be viewed as crazy for saying this.

When I reach back to Creation, I am going to erase them from existence, and destroy their home planets forever.
Not to mention, make them suffer in chains and shackles and fire!

So .. let them torture the human soul... You can only torture the soul for so long before it realizes it is the Creator and it will erase them from existence forever.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
...And I wonder, why are people responding so rudely?

that is usually a sign that they don't believe him....

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you saw all these things.....but you must understand that evil has been around since man has been around so your schpiel about 561 years doesn't seem to make sense.....for after all, societies have always been dominated by money and capitalism or worse, monarchy and dictatorship....this is not somtehing that just came to be in the past 561 years...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join