It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aliens have showed me the agenda, the tourting of the human soul

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have seen the torturing of the human souls and I will never be the same again.

inter dimentional beings took me and showed me what is going on in our milkly way galexy.

Picture a perfect world, a paradise, where souls are born and die, from a distace, it looks like a world with souls going in and out of it much like an atom with protons and nutrons circling it in perfect harmony.

Now picture a world, where souls die and are reborn, only in this world, something evil controls the third dimentional plane of exsistance with things such as bar codes, money , and religion. the soul is never truely free because it is controled.

What is a bar code, but a sign of evil on a third dimensional plane, where free food is no more, because evil has said it decides who eats the free food the paradise world produces.

now souls are hungry and tortured, but why if there is enough food in the world? because evil has taken control of the planet.

it is true that evil has only held its grips on the western hemisphere for 517 years, since 1492. That is when they came to take over, and force what they forced on the eastern hemisphere for the last 4500 years. Money, religion, bar codes.

the plan is 6000 years in the making, a long time for a linear soul of 1 lifetime, but when reincarnation is thrown into the picture, 6000 years is not long. that is, 1 life time you can be rich, famous and have no worries, while in another you can be hungry and tortured.

the endless cycle of reincarnation is only evil, when evil controls the third dimensional plane of exsistance. When this happens, they control the torturing of the human soul.

and this brings me to UFO, and the massive cover up.

Why my tourtured souls, is there an agenda to make you think that there are no UFO's or life on other planets??? Why if someone says they believe in aliens are the looked at as crazy?

its because they do not want you to know about the many worlds, just like ours, which they have the SAME EXAXCT plan in place, just different era's. we are now in the final era, where they have put upon our paradise a virus called h1n1 or swine flu, to complete their goal. the microchip implant is part of the evils plan to track us like sheep. they want to know where all the souls are, so they can torture them.

the REAL war is a multi dimensional and inter galatical war. the 'war' on our third dimensional plane of exsistance, is against OURSELVES, and not against the real evil that has taken control of the planet. no, they sit back and laugh while there plan, which is used on many other "earths", is going as PLANNED, and while we fight each other and torture our souls.

I was shown this for a reason, to tell others, but its not an easy task. talk like this is considered dangerous, and could result in me being looked at like if I was crazy.

and it comes at a price, the price of my third dimensional life. They will make it look like an accident or another murder, those who know me will know other wise.

but my soul mate once said to me a long time ago, before she was currpted by the evil..............

"imagine if all the crazy people in the world are really sane, and the sane people really crazy"?

how many times did they torture my soul before they killed me with the swine flu?

how many times did they torture my soul before they killed me with the swine flu?

[edit on 2-5-2009 by pressure]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Um....1 question to begin;

Who are they....?

MR

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I really hope that isn't an effect of Tamiflu.

My one question, why would interdimentional beings need to chip us to locate us?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There is probably a better forum for your post....

...And I wonder, why are people responding so rudely?

I have wondered about aspects in your post, often. The only thing that would make existence as a slave worse.. is if they somehow own our souls AFTER life, as well.

Imagine, we endure the abuse they inflict on us our entire life. Being nothing but a slave, that apparently is enslaved to this evil.. for only the mistake of existing. Well, my only fear is that our only chance of freedom (other lifetimes?) has been taken by them also.

Don't feel as crazy now, after I joined ya with a paranoid rant?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
but evil itself is just a state of mind.
evil does not exist unless you make it exist in your own reality.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
In a way, I think your post makes a lot of sense.

As I am a firm believer that The Terra Papers (linked in my sig) are true, I can say that the Lizard Hearted have control of our souls, capturing them at death, "shocking" them to remove memory of previous lives, and forcing them back into body vehicles.

But I see a way that, at least in the 3D realm, we can pull ourselves out of this rough ride - but for it to work, many have to be thinking about it. So I strive to inform as many as I can. I wrote a book (available FREE at the book link in my sig). In it I point out that we could build a world now with the tech we have where all jobs no one wants to do can be done by computers and robots. This is a first in our known history.

We can cast off slavery to our machines.

We can improve the management of the abundance we have here, and create excellent distribution. All of us nearly 7 billion could live richly.

If you think there is no money to do this, ask how much R&D 700 billion could provide. Ask how much trillions could. Rather than bailing out the evil, let's bail ourselves out of the need for money.

Read my book to see...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pressure

I understand what you're saying.Hereis a thread that elaborates on this. It was supposedly written by one of "them". It's a fascinating read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
but evil itself is just a state of mind.
evil does not exist unless you make it exist in your own reality.

I disagree. Evil is a BEHAVIOR. And as such, since we do NOT create our own reality, but COcreate it with many, those who choose to behave evilly are indeed evil, and an evil that we cannot control.

I mean, if we all created our own reality, no one would be suffering, eh?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

people who you believe act eveil are only evil in your reality.
you may think it is evil to kill a snake and witnessing someone kill it as being evil.
what if they thought they where protecting people from the snake, are they still evil?
so once again, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
evil is only what you percieve to be wrong which in itself does not make it wrong.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

people who you believe act eveil are only evil in your reality.
you may think it is evil to kill a snake and witnessing someone kill it as being evil.
what if they thought they where protecting people from the snake, are they still evil?
so once again, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
evil is only what you percieve to be wrong which in itself does not make it wrong.

I do not dispute that many "evils" are perspective-created. However...

I believe I can say that true evil is knowingly using another Individual of Sentience or other IoS's for one's own benefit AND to the detriment of those used.

You bring up the killing of a creature, which is a perspective-created "evil." Change the creature to an IoS, and show that the killing of that IoS is known to be beneficial to the killer, being to the detriment of the killed (and possibly other IoS's), that behavior is evil.

So... trying to excuse evil behavior choices on the grounds that they are ALL perspective-created is disingenuous.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

i think evil is " e=energy vil=veil" which is the energy veil one puts between oneself and the creator stopping or receding the flow of the energy of creators will and communication to be percieved by oneself

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ok I am not saying your experience is false but it just seems odd to ME that it just so happens to be after swine flu that you make these statements and then relate it to that. Personally I am not all that concerned about SF, I think it's being blown out of proportion but I am still careful.
Have you been abducted before? What else have you seen or been shown?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Renegade ets and our leaders have worked together to create negative polarity 3d systems, and there are probably many like this in the universe. The love of power has been holding sway for such a long time. But we still do evolve out of this loop, though there was and possibly is, a plan in place to recycle us and use us as slaves, that plan has never stopped individual evolution and our own personal worm tunnel out of here when its time. We must ask for safe passage of our true Creator, our Higher Self, and our guardian angel. But not all the forces of the universe, are negative poled, fascists. I believe there's a cold war going on at the least.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

it is true that evil has only held its grips on the western hemisphere for 517 years, since 1492.

lol wut? You can't seriously be suggesting that the lives of people in the Dark Ages were full of sunshine happiness where every soul was free to expand to it's greatest potential and love and happiness reigned supreme.

Do you have any idea how brutal their lives were, or the level of abject poverty they endured? The constant warring with other nations and barbarians, plagues, brutal monarchies where the people truly were slaves to their government - because they had absolutely no voice in it. Were that not enough, the church lay down it's tyrannical edicts that exiled or slaughtered those of different faiths, especially pagans and Jews. Even those loyal to the church still found their loyalty tested against a cruel inquisition - the very definition of thought police.

How... how can you sit there in your comfy home (or library) reaping all of the benefits our modern society has given us... and yet try to twist it around to call this veritable paradise we live in a hell on Earth? Do you have absolutely NO sense of history or is it just THAT warped of a current worldview? Yes, we have our problems and our trial by fires. However, I don't see how the commoner toiling in the field wouldn't see today's commoner toiling in the factory - for a modest wage, 40hours a week, insurance, OSHA safety, multiple breaks, vacation & personal time, and a 401k - how he would see him and think he was living in paradise. I wonder if some people aren't fully appreciating just what it took to survive back then.

I REALLY wish someone would hurry up and invent time travel so we can have a citizen exchange sometime. You think the Dark Ages were so glorious, I'd love to send you there and bring some poor unfortunate soul back to take your place. Provided, of course, his head didn't explode from all the modern technology or get killed due to a modern disease.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

But it is only true evil on your perspective of witnessing something done to someone else,
A parasite uses it's host and can kill the host, it is still not evil, it is what it is.
You cannot proclaim something to be evil when you witness it perpetrated on someone else.
that is up to them to determine what it is.

I will use the death of Jesus as an example, who was evil in the crusifiction?
each played their part which they all believed to be true and correct and without the act itself, Christianity would not exist.
you can only manifest your own evil in your own reality on what you percieve to be correct and just.
Just because you do not agree does not make it evil.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That assessment is not true. Someone told me this is a battle between those who love power and the power of love. We have a vocabulary and a venecular to examine behavior in terms of altruistic or positive or negative and the word evil is a part of it. This doesn't limit our ability to love, or send love and positivity out to all sentient beings and attempt to release and be free from fear, and negative emotions. But seeing the reality and assessing it is a part of being awake.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant
reply to post by munkey66

i think evil is " e=energy vil=veil" which is the energy veil one puts between oneself and the creator stopping or receding the flow of the energy of creators will and communication to be percieved by oneself

In one sense, I believe this to be correct, but that does not absolve any Individual of Sentience of their responsibility for their choice of behaviors.

I'm just sayin'.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

But it is only true evil on your perspective of witnessing something done to someone else,
A parasite uses it's host and can kill the host, it is still not evil, it is what it is.
You cannot proclaim something to be evil when you witness it perpetrated on someone else.
that is up to them to determine what it is.

Fair enough, so perhaps the problem is that we are not listening to many who are crying out from their perspective. We must actually listen to others and observe the interactions of those involved. Today, via the MSM, we are only listening to those whose perspectives support the status quo.

I will use the death of Jesus as an example, who was evil in the crusifiction?
each played their part which they all believed to be true and correct and without the act itself, Christianity would not exist.
you can only manifest your own evil in your own reality on what you percieve to be correct and just.
Just because you do not agree does not make it evil.

Let's start by looking at the crucifiction from my perspective...

Was Jesus's death to benefit anyone? Yes, I believe ideas threatened someone's power/money (the love of that over the love of ideas - or anything else - being the root of evil). Was Jesus himself the victim of knowing detriment on the side of the PTB? Yes, I conclude. Who of you would take his place?

As to the argument of the existence of "Christianity..." I am of the opinion that what calls itself "Christianity" is a cloak of dogma that was placed on the ideas to spin them off course. To Their (those PTB, I mean) benefit, and knowing detriment of Us.

So using "Christianity" as a means to prop up the idea that ALL evil is merely in the eye of the beholder doesn't wash for me. Another might not see it my way.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why if someone says they believe in aliens are the looked at as crazy?

Granted, this is just a personal testimony, but I can't recall one time in the last 10 years in which (when the subject was presented) I have met anyone who thought humanity was alone in the universe. I'm not talking about just laymen or internet people. Collage professors, Lawyers, Businessmen, Doctors - people of real education and intelligence. It seems to me that almost everyone believes that we are not alone.

That.... doesn't necessarily mean we're being visited by little Grey men who like to stick their probes in hillbilly bungholes and mutilate cattle. While many of the aforementioned people I've talked with also believe we've been visited, such as Area 51, it's uncommon that you run across someone who gets into the whole 9-yards of conspiracy theory aliens.

It seems to me that they're open and accepting of Alien life - but they're just not buying the story many here are trying to feed them. So while I have absolutely no statistics or proof to back up my claim, I think what you're doing is mis-representing a very, very, wide swath of opinions and viewpoints.

If they look at you like you've said something crazy, it's probably because you did say something crazy, and it's got nothing to do with whether or not intelligent life exists beyond Earth.

talk like this is considered dangerous

Only in your own mind. To everyone else it's just silly and a little bit emo.

They will make it look like an accident or another murder, those who know me will know other wise.

Did I sit on my cigarettes, cause I get the distinct impression of smoke going up my .....

I hate to break it to you, but "they" don't know who you are - nor do "they" care. I don't even think there is a "They". I mean, it's a pretty vague term you have to admit. Just who is "They"? Do you know?

*repeat*

I get this vision of you dressed in all black wearing white base makeup - your black hair slicked to one side with enough grease to make a Big Mac jealous, and a long black trench coat holding a red candle in dark as you repeat those words.

I'd loan you a razorblade, but I don't have any and it's kinda hard to cut your wrist with a pair of Norelco trimmers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join