It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo spotted and filmed over the wolds in uk 1st may 09

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see one of the ATS journalists or someone from that area (outside of Paulding near Watersmeet, Michigan.) do and do a piece on this light. It's make an amazing thread and it'd be easy to catch, since it's said to be seen nearly every night.

Wiki says this.
The Dog Meadow Light

Description

The Paulding Light appears to hover and move along a power line right of way. The colors shift continuously - red and white are the most common although green and blue have been reported. It appears almost every night and the fullness and brightness of the moon has no effect on whether it will appear or not.

History

While the story surrounding the phenomenon asserts that the lights have been visible since the start of the twentieth century, the first documented sighting was by a group of teenagers in 1966.

Analysis

Several amateur studies have been conducted, all of them concluding that the lights are the result of the mid-1960s rerouting of US 45, giving the viewing spot a slightly angled view of sporadic traffic along the new highway. The colors then match headlights, tail lights, and the warning lights of the occasional emergency vehicle.

Although I almost hope that these are the lights of vehicles because if they are, your video has some interesting implications... Maybe a Ute was backing up at 6000 ft...

The Paulding Light website:
www.pauldinglight.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
For the first vid did it say what part of the UK it was filmed in? Uk has alot of sprites along with heavy magnetic anomilies, always has. If any of you ever get a chance go to Glastonbury and walk up to the the top of the Tor, sit on the bench and you'll be amazed on what you see.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Especially if your on acid!!!

(Note: I'm not condoning drug use, merely commenting how rife it is at the festival!)

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Nice video

Too bad though there are no reference points like buildings, trees and such ... like this it can be anything. Even alu-folie flickering in the sunlight ...

The lights are certainly worth a second look. I heard a man on the video say there were 2 lights but IF you look closely you can see the lights surrounding the object spreading around from the frontside, that's the side you see in the video, to the back side .... quite interesting

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I saw something exactly like this two days ago, however i just thought it might be the ISS or a planet or something because it didnt move at all it just kept flashing red.

Only looked at it for a few minutes so, didnt think it was worth recording or anything.

Was about 2-3am, very high in the sky and just looked to me like a star...which flashed red none stop, this was in the north of England.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Concept X]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

I personally think this is a UFO, an actual alien craft, surely some images have gotta be. I understand that the guy who took the film is known to UFO buffs in the area and is regarded as highly credible. This is definately no hoax.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
And why exactly is this _not_ an airplane ?
An approaching airliner might look stationary for minutes. The lights do not seem to be out of the ordinary, just a bit of chromatic and atmospheric aberrations.
I wish people take more time for some investigation and/or experimentation for themselves. Just take your camera out play around with the focus, zoom, aperture while filming airplanes and/or stars. Try to get familiar with reality and, also sometimes, the distorted representation of reality your camera is telling you. It would save "us" at least 90% of unnecessary videos.

Bob

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I live in Syracuse NY and this is what I've been seeing in the SW sky on every clear night since Dec 08. It has me puzzled, I'm sure its natural but why would a star look like that. And I'm guessing that you captured the same star that everyone keeps talking about here on ATS.

My theory is the star is in a tight orbit of a black hole and shifting the light spectrum from ultraviolet to infrared and blinking due to viewing on the edge of the plane. Just my theory...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by StingrayCrazy]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Here are two on You Tube...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
looks pretty real to me, i think the ufos that appear to be flashing like that are probably as a direct result of the way the function, has anyone ever noticed that when there travelling at high speeds theyre a lot brighter than when theyre stationary?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StingrayCrazy

That first video is exactly what i saw, but i couldnt zoom in on it as i was just looking at it not recording etc, i didnt think it would of been anything E.T since it didnt move at all the whole time but i did find it strange how fast it was flashing

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pauly

Hey,

from your accent i can see you are a northerner, if it is your voice in the video
Please can you clarify which 'wolds' this was taken flying over and also the nearest village to the sighting.

Many thanks

mcog

[edit on 23-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pauly

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to link your own website. It's relevant to the thread. Also, if your interest in UFOs extends to maintaining a website on them, why not attract some credit? Northern Englanders are a modest bunch

I'm taking the liberty of linking your webpage....Intelligent Light Forms

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi guys sorry to dig up this wolds sighting again. It was first posed in may, not by me but i was the person who filmed the object.
I have not used ATS for a while but had a look round today and noticed when i clicked the link to the video that it said [this video has been removed due to terms of use violation] Not sure if that is a tube thing or ATS but i have no problems with it being used. Also i will now post the rest of the video onto my web site ilfufo should anyone want to take a look. It may clear up a few things.
Regards Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hmmm the original links to the video have been removed from youtube.......anyone have any other links?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The best i can do is post the footage in full on ilfufo. It may be of no interest but from reading the replies i see some here thought it was a star.
They will be proved wrong.
Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
As well as a fresh link to the movie, would you give the location you were standing at the time the video was made? The nearest town will do. Also give the direction (West/South-West/North-West/etc) and the exact local time and date (to the nearest hour will do). Perhaps all this has been mentioned already and I misssed it. Anyway a refresh of the facts will be good. I will then be able to determine what the sighting may or may not have been.

WG3

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi guys sorry it has taken me so long to get this footage here. Well this is the wolds footage only a little longer. Showing it could not be a star as was suggested before. I send the footage now as in the past few weeks i have managed to film it again.

If the footage is of any interest i will post up the new stuff.
Paul www.ILFUFO.com

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hi Paul. The video above isn't working and when I go to your website I have no idea which is the video we are discussing in this thread. Hopefully this will be cleared up soon as, judging by the comments of those who managed to see the video earlier, it is pretty interesting stuff.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi Malcram, thanks for the reply.
The video you want to be looking at is [red wolds ufo 29.4.09.] Sorry i did not manage to post it correctly on ATS
I know it has been a while since the first posting of the footage but i think i managed to film it again a few weeks ago so thought i would revive it showing the object tilt thus proving it is not a star as was suggested.
The latest footage of what i believe is a very similar object is also on my web site [red ufo over wolds cottam east yorkshire] pulse a separate slowed down clip from the first 1.24 seconds of that footage.
You may also want to take a look at the footage of the UFO over Bridlington 2009. It is a white object i filmed on the 12.12.09. I did try to post a message about the footage yesterday but was not allowed to start a new thread due to my limited posts. I will go into more detail about the latter if it is of interest.
Regards Paul

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join