It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Mexico ITN News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This news story covered by ITN:

UFOs above Mexico: Three recent sightings
Three pieces of footage of objects in the skies above Mexico.
Could this have anything to do with the swine flu? Government experiment?

UFO Over Mexico - Click Here!

Not quite sure what to make of it, but I will examine the video further tonight!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

They are going to save the flu victims, maybe.

They could be there to help.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Still early days yet my friend! The last video of the three UFO's in a formation were quite amazing!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Yes, but I really believe that they could be there to help - I am not being sarcastic.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

No... I know! I have a feeling that if its not ET's trying to help then the government are experimenting with either a new virus or a vaccine because its getting out of control!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ITN should be ashamed of that lazy piece of reporting,just type in Mexico ufos into ytube and bingo a ready made crap report. I think all of those vids have been debunked,the first is a Chinese lantern one was cgi.Trying to link it to the swine flu was really pathetic.ITN "Its Total Nonsense"

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I agree the reporting and production of the video is a shambles but, the videos are pretty good even if they are fakes...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
three words mate.. Holy Fu**ing Sh**! This is FINALLY the BEST find I have seen. I have never before flagged any popsting. even my own. I admit I can be a sarcastic ARSE at times.. but sincerely.. Kudos mate.. Wonderful work, Wonderful post and Wonderful job. As soon as I can find where to flag.. and or star.. you're getting my first.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
there.. I found it. lol. you've been flagged.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
there.. I found it. lol. you've been flagged.

why would you flag this thread and get all excited over a video with sky lanterns and cgi effects

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Because I am contributing to the forum, a useful video that I hope people will help determine whether it is "Fake" or "Genuine".

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I think they're just catching up late on what has been going on above Mexico for several years.
But it's nice to see at least one news broadcaster discussing this seriously, and not as some sort of funny tag-line.

I think this will only increase as time passes, more and more people have access to recording equipment, and the PTB cannot just ignore public feeling on this forever.

As for "why Mexico?"
I am a firm believer that ancient civilizations on this planet go a lot further back than we believe. There are simply too many unexplained facts about the ancient world, and I also firmly believe that an alien race visited them, assisted them, and guided them. Mexico was one of those ancient sites, so it's likely they have an attachment.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think all those videos were discussed on ATS at the time they were published, but I am not sure about the second.

It will probably be difficult to find, but l think you should look for the threads about them.

Edit: Poet Of Deception, your avatar is very annoying.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I am in the middle of creating a new one

Well I did a search and couldn't find any of the other videos. Which is the reason why I posted this thread!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Unfortunately there is no sure way of finding old threads on ATS, if we don't know what to look for we rarely find them.

Edit: I found the first video, and it's not from this year, the thread is from November 2008 but the video is from 2004, bad work from ITN News.

The thread

The video.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

As for "why Mexico?"
I am a firm believer that ancient civilizations on this planet go a lot further back than we believe. There are simply too many unexplained facts about the ancient world, and I also firmly believe that an alien race visited them, assisted them, and guided them. Mexico was one of those ancient sites, so it's likely they have an attachment.

The United States is a hot spot too. I think it's interesting that except for the Phoenix lights most of our ufo sightings are by single or small groups of individuals, whereas in Mexico it seems like many more people see this phenomena and sometimes many more ufos at one time appear.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think all those videos were discussed on ATS at the time they were published, but I am not sure about the second.

It will probably be difficult to find, but l think you should look for the threads about them.

Edit: Poet Of Deception, your avatar is very annoying.

LOL @ your edit ArMaP. What is annoying to me is the format of the search results which would be a lot more useful if one could sort and search by date. I am going to flag this thread because I like the vid (except for the reporting).

top topics

join