It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking No Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I live in Tucson...RIGHT BY MEXICO...and I see nobody taking any action AT ALL. It's a level 5, close to pandemic. Everyone is still normal, going outside, riding the bus and it's still populated as all heck.

Why is nobody taking action? It's a level 5? Is it that most people are THAT non-informed?

There are still masks and flooded amounts of gloves at Home Depot.

The only thing I've seen is people buying their 5 gallon jugs of water in BULK at Sunflower Market. I'm guessing it was for the coming pandemic since it was the day we went to level 5.

I don't think people would care even if it was level 6

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Nope , No panic here.

Only frustration at people, ... far too many people, overly concerned, virtually panicked, judging by the sheer volume and tone of the posts over this pandemic.

Yes, it's serious and potentially fatal. I'm sad for those who lost loved ones already.

Once you are aware of the current situation; move on, life goes on.

There are more important things to review, like the laws going into effect in Mass. Virtually stripping away all freedoms in a pandemic. If you get Swine Flu you won't care about rights... only about getting better. Those of us that are able should be pouring our energies into things that matter.

Anyhow, just my opinion. Enough Flu crap already. We all know where to find official press releases and unofficial ones too. Time to move on?

new topics

join