It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joshua P Warren- Screamin Demon of Mexico IS IT REAL?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
yeah the alien type thingy looks too much photogenic. didnt it say in the story they drowned him 3 times? looks artificial.

Btw Jaime is maybe being lead to believe this is real when it's really a fake, but that doesnt mean he is not a credible person, he is just gullible . Same thing happened with cryptozoologist Loren Coleman which many of you might know or heard of and that story about the fake Georgia Bigfoot.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The arm on that object to the left of the photo looks like it's made out of plastic, but the ribs and vertebra look realistic. I'm pretty sure it's a hoax, a coincidence, or we're in for a lot of trouble soon.

Hoax and Coincidence theory - It just so HAPPENED that a primary lead died soon after (who was not even confirmed as real) the "catching" and it just so happened that he caught a very odd creature? Odd, really.

Trouble Theory - It's either aliens have their own PETA, or that guy got gunned down by an alien mothership for killing a member. That means they have incentive for annialating the entire human race now.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The other video of a similar animal caught in the same kind of trap is actually the same animal, "it really is"! Because i was there at the conference, I talked with Jamie and agostino and they had a lot of pictures!
They had pictures from video of before and after it died, and yes that other
video on YOU TUBE which is in spanish, is with the owner before Jamie gained control of the now mummified creature!The information you got today is just the tip of the iceberg, and i cant say any more than this! Jamie also told me that when he gets all the scientific data together he will show all the evidence to the World, as a professional would, that Jamie Mason is!!!
I would like to thank Joshua P.Warren for bringing this incredible story to light,I was wondering when incredible story come out.
spherical 123.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
this guy on youtube claims it's real ! ....

the picture is gone from the Lemur site

shadowboxent.brinkster.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join