It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the Jewish messiah?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stringcheese
reply to post by Dr Conspire

The Jews in hollywood are not religious, why would they care?

????

Tell MEL GIBSON that...

OT

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stringcheese
reply to post by Dr Conspire

The Jews in hollywood are not religious, why would they care?

Maybe you are just pissed off because Christianity has failed to exterminate or convert all of us. And no jesus will never be the Jewish messiah no matter how many times you proclaim him to be. The messiah cannot be a dead guy

It is curious how anyone not pro Zionist is tarred with the brush of being a racist, I abbhor racism Nazism Zionism, Islamism extremism, Christian extremism, Klu klux klan ectectect.
If one was to criticise Islam extremists would that make me a person who is upset about US forces not killing all muslims?

Of course not, I have no beef with Jews , just the agenda of Zionism being not up front and declaring that their agenda has not changed.

I fully support peace and freedopm to all races and religions.

Zionism is not dead, if we believe that we are ignorant of the facts.

Christians, as well as Jews can be zionist.

And Zionism may indeed be the way mankind should head, but all Iam saying is keep it in the open and allow discourse.

If a person disagrees with zionism that is their right, if not we are living in Hell already, ie no freedom of thought or expression of intellect.
Hitler was a thug, as was stalin so please refrain from brainlessly or intentionally slurring anyone who does not support Zionist aims.

Surely it is better to have open discourse free of hate and bigotry.

<< 1   >>

join