It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting a week to 10 days???? H1N1?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Researchers will get a better idea of how dangerous this virus is over the next week to 10 days, said Peter Palese, a leading flu researcher with Mount Sinai Medical School in New York.

Source
news.yahoo.com...

Okay, this is blowing my mind. The CDC and the WHO gets everyone upset over this flu. There is a lot of confusion and the flu seems to be spreading. Joe Biden warns people not to fly or take the subway. Obama tells the nation to be prepared for schools to close, and then the next day everything is hunky dory. Then I read the above article they want to wait a week to 10 days to see how lethal this thing is? I am confused. Is anyone else confused or am I just missing something here? Are they so afraid the economy will worsen that they are willing to not take the proper precautions. Was this whole thing a sham, no big deal from the beginning but used as a catalyst for something to come. What does everyone else think of this sudden "Oh, um, oops, it wasn’t as bad as we thought." line of bull?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

I have been suspicious from the start.

Why have only Mexican people died to date, and how come the pigs in Mexico are uninfected.

The whole thing stinks.

I think that this is a manmade virus, even though I cannot even imagine people evil enough to do this.

I think that it has something to with manipulating people - first panic them, then control them.

Whatever, I just don't trust what we are being told.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

A week to 10 days is the proper time to amass a data base on the secondary infections that come as a result of the virus.
Thanks your post just helped me figure out the missing piece we have been trying to find on another thread.!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

You are welcome. I get that they will have more data to asses after a week to 10 days. However I get the impression that the government is holding off on taking any more public precautions untill they have waited a week to 10 days. At that point if things aren't looking to good then how many people will be infected. It is like we woke up today and they decided the flu wasn't a big deal anymore, it makes me wonder?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
BTW... Don't get me wrong I am VERY thankful if the H1N1 isn't as bad as first assumed but all this hype then over night it seems to become ok, I just don't buy it something is not right about this whole thing...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Secondary infection... Hey, could ya please post a link to that thread?

Hitting a little close to home for me, after what I went through, JUST before this whole thing started. Would suck to have been used for statistic-purposes... What else is new!

top topics

join