It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i stumbled on a nuclear bunker...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
sorry that link dosent work either ,you will have to copy and paste the origional 3 replies back.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OH MY GOSH thats the place! thats the place! yay!
but the inside looked completely different to that when i was there. the walls were covered and it was so much darker and scarier.

subbrit.hosting.ic5.net... unction=form

copy and place that link people cos its pics of the site itself

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Happy... Those links are not working. Where did you find them, can you link that, we could try getting them that way ?
thanks

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
herstmonceux pictures that s/he found (Which were taken by someone else):

www.subbrit.org.uk...
www.subbrit.org.uk...
www.subbrit.org.uk...

Correctly formed link that happyK posted:

Link to Bunker

EDIT- edited so many times because the url + return character was parsed, when it shouldn't have been.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i didnt find them herstmonceux found them! and im sooo grateful! thankyou

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by happyk]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
glad to of helped ,I did say at the beginning it sounded like an ROC post.,the only thing now is who owns it.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ah ... now that we have pictures, could you dexcribe in detail what was on the wall of that little room? You mentioned maps, drawing, photos, and the word terrorism. Perhaps you could verbally map out the room now we can imagine what the place looks like?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm so glad you have been vindicated and people now believe your story Happyk. It's been long and hard but now they have some real evidence to see for themselves.

[Edited on 13/5/04 by Hyperen]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen
I'm so glad you have been vindicated and people now believe your story Happyk. It's been long and hard but now they have some real evidence to see for themselves.

[Edited on 13/5/04 by Hyperen]

How do you call this vindication? Someone else found the photos. You really can't tell exactly what they are. This has been one of the most useless threads I've seen!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Jeez CommonSense ... don't be so harsh ... one of the good things about this board is the acceptance and 'niceness' of the people. Why don't you live up to the reputation of the board memebers? I could understand the harshness if happy was rude and blatantly lying, but she isn't. She's was also expecting us to question her discovery and not dismiss it a 'pointless' and 'stupid'. Give her a break - would you want someone talking like that to you if you found something of interest? I hope the answer is no. Hopefully you havn't scared her away! Hopefully she'll give us more detail now that we can visualize the structure in our minds! Don't be so ignorant! (I'm not shouting
)

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hopefully she'll give us more detail now that we can visualize the structure in our minds!

ok.. on the wall where the table and chairs are..there was a big map. covering a lot of the wall. next to it on the right there is a small 'notice board' where there were various photos pinned up, this is where those photos that i stole ( i hate sayin stole but if i say took people will get confused!) are pinned up! there was food on the table like tins. and weird powder food.
ooooh there was a silver big round thing that looked a bit like a sattelite dish but i hate no idea what that was i was a bit scared to touch it. see the cupboards at the end of the room that was filled with food and jars and lotsa little things. cant remember exactly, wasnt very interesting. but then then all of the rest of the space on the wall was covered with weird posters. i thought i said what the posters were like. example,one was of the queens head but her face was mangled up from some sorta bomb. (dont laugh at me cos i dont no anything about weapons lol) there were posters with stuff about the hiroshima bomb. lotsa posters with cartoon images of people being killed by nuclear bombs and other things. not pleasant. then the other room that is not on that website, it the room that is derectly there when you climb down the metal ladder... its a mess. tables chairs, full of rubbish. boxes of things. that type of thing. actually u no what i might do... its a beautiful day today so i may go n see what state the place is in now and if its still cemented up.
anything else anyone wants to know?

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by happyk]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Of the stuff you saw, did it look dated and old? Or was it new and modern looking? If it was old, it could have been there since the Cold War. If its new, someone is planning something or just likes to collect maps, violent posters, and photographs of military museums.

And powder food? Are you sure it was food? Was it white? If it was white it could be a biological weapon like anthrax, or a drug like coke.

You can't uncement something; it's closed for good - unless the owner used a jack hammer type machine to open it up. IF it is open again, dont bet on finding the stuff again. The person probably moved it. Also, dont go by yourself - if it was cemented shut after the first time you went there, the owner probably didn't want you there. Take a few guy freinds (and a camera!) along just in case.

[Edited on 5/15/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Of the stuff you saw, did it look dated and old?

definately new. bush was on some of the posters. and the queen of englands head. weird stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyk

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Of the stuff you saw, did it look dated and old?

definately new. bush was on some of the posters. and the queen of englands head. weird stuff.

What things were there more specifically happyk? You said it was old, yet you are saying that maybe it was prepared for use soon?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyk
please dont patronise me. i said this before. beaconsfield. buckinghamshire. england.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by happyk]

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by happyk]

Beaconsfield Terror Bunker
Bucks Free Press
27th February 1998
by Samantha Fryer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEARS of a nuclear strike in the Fifties led to emergency contingency plans in South Bucks - including building a nuclear bunker in Beaconsfield.

At the time, Beaconsfield had the only bunker in South Bucks, and its 40 spaces were reserved for district council officers and experts. In 1988, newly appointed South Bucks emergency planning officer Ken Ferguson gathered volunteers to help prepare for the worst. Mr Ferguson explained in the Bucks Free Press at that time: "There has to be some people working and carrying on in an emergency situation."

The bunker, under Beaconsfield Court House, was built in the 1950's for the Civil Defence Corps, after the Berlin Airlift had caused fears about the Soviet Union. It contained ten rooms, which included a radio room, a large hall for sleeping and general activities, kitchen, training room, operations room, toilets and lounge. The general public were also catered for in the event of a nuclear strike. Survivors of the blast and fall out could make their way to one of the schools in the area. South Bucks district councillor Bob Baile was made the community for Beaconsfield in the event of a disaster. He sent letters to residents to tell them where their nearest centre would be in the event of an attack.

Full Story Here:
www.subbrit.org.uk...

www.beaconsfield.co.uk...

[edit on 18-6-2004 by quaneeri]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If you are interested in nuclear bunkers this may be of interest.

It is an old post of mine.

Abandoned underground missile base (images)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ah, finally some closure! Thank you very much!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can tell you with absolute certainty that the missile you saw was a Bloodhound Surface to Air missile, and the aircraft was an English Electric/BAC Lightning - britains first Mach 2 fighter. Both were in service with the RAF, but both have been replaced a long time ago. The lightning has a cordon around it so is probably a museum or gateguard and i would guess the Bloodhound is the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri

It contained ten rooms, which included a radio room, a large hall for sleeping and general activities, kitchen, training room, operations room, toilets and lounge.

Were there any locked doors or obstructions that may have concealed these other rooms in the bunker you saw HappyK? Interesting that the study group located here suggests that the bunker was in good order and fully alarmed 4 years previously, yet someone has obviously been abusing the bunker since...

I live just down the road from Beaconsfield, (well, Oxford, so it's a short drive) I may go and check it out one day. Did your second recon come up with anything HappyK? Is the lid still sealed?

Mor

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi,

that was very interesting, I knmow thgere are lots of these things around the UK and I'd love to take a look at one. From the description you gave and if you hadn't said it was cemented in I would have said to dedfinately call the police immediately. It sound like it was being used for terrorism purposes although not necessarily islamic terrorist, it could have been animal right extremists or something. As it is cemented up I would have thought that it had already been reported to the police

you wouldn't have got into trouble as if it was a sensitive military 1, you would not have got in it in the first place, 2, it would be clearly marked as MOD property and 3, it would not be unmanned.

have you been back or are you planning to?

anyway very interesting, thanks very much for your first (and hopefully not your last) post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join