It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i stumbled on a nuclear bunker...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyk
i would love to but as i said the place is cemented up. the lid cant be liftend anymore. when we went back the next day there was tape around it. like police tape but with no writing. just yellow tape. and it was cemented... weird

Thats pretty cool! Good find

The weird thing is how the heck did anyone know you were there?
And how did they cement the place up so quick?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zuzubar
Yeah you got to be careful. The government does not like you being there. You could be killed or arrested depending on the operations and security.

I have to agree, If someone took the time to seal up the place by the next day, then I would stay away.
Evidently the government dosent want anyone there.

But, how many times do you come across a bunker?
If that was me I would would go back with a crow bar or somethning like a chisle and try to get back into the place and take a bunch of pictures.
Make plenty of copies of the pictures and hide them all over the place.
But I dont see you getting into too much trouble over something like a bunker. Its not like you breaking into aea 51 or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If you found terrorist related material inside the 'bunker', you should probably report it to the police.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
lol so the police can call the government and they can put you under denver airport ... phhhh

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by inuyasha]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
sooooo.....ur calling it a nuclear bunker without seeing any nukes.....
that's logical

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Have any of you had the chance to view the pictures? The links still aren't working for me.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Its hard to say what was stumbled across, it could have been anything, since there are probably hundreds of abandoned military facilites from the WWII era. As for being cemented up, if it was on private property I don't doubt that the owner would be quick to seal it if local people are poking around in it. There have been documented deaths of people exploring abandoned missile facilites and the like, and I doub't anyone wants to be in the mess of having a dead explorers family suing them even if the deceased was trespassing.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't see any images on that link yet, they all appear to be down.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
I don't see any images on that link yet, they all appear to be down.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by RedOctober90]

I don't see any pics either. I'm getting sorta antsy waiting to see these pictures.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This story sounds like the begining of a script for a different twist on the Blair Witch Hunt story.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
it screams fake to me.

1. The pics don't work. However I conceed that you DID upload something, and the names for them are legit.
2. The lid was cemented shut the VERY next day? Come on, whats the odds on that?
3. No pics of the bunker itself?
4. Was this on common land, private land, or restricted land? May it just have been a WW2 bunker? what makes you think it had anything to do with Nucleur?

ok.... sorry i havent check this thread for ages but....

1. sorry the pics dont work but i did upload them so if someone could tell me how to put them up again it'll be done and u can see the pics i took from the noticeboard...

2. the lid WAS cemented up the next day... so the odds must be pretty likely

3. i was the only girl.. i am 16... the place was full of spiders i didnt REALLY want to stay down there and take photos myself. besides it wasnt my camera. so i let my friend do it.

4. it was in a field opposit a chalk quarry next to a graveyard. off the main road. in Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire. near Holtspur.on the way to High Wycombe. the field did have a fence around it but it was ridiculously broken. very inviting for a wander around.
i have no idea what it EXACTLY was im sorry i dont know much about these things and thats why i put up this post - to find out more about it because i am interested. give me one good reason why i would put up a fake story? its not like im getting millions for it like the Daily Mirror...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oops i posted it as a new topic.. oh well.... ok on the pic of the plane thing thats the one with the sign of where it was to the right of it by the little hut thing that was scribbled out with biro so i couldnt read it to find out where this place was....

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Were there any people around? I don't think somewhere like that place on pics would be unmanned.
Was that plane a MiG-21?

[Edited on 8/5/04 by Hyperen]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen
Were there any people around? I don't think somewhere like that place on pics would be unmanned.
Was that plane a MiG-21?
[Edited on 8/5/04 by Hyperen]

sorry i think i didnt explain it properly. those pics were ones that i stole from the notice board that was in the bunker. the plane n the other missile thing weren't on site. just photos of them.anyone know what they are??

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
that missile thing looks like a SAM but im no expert

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the easiest way to sort this out is to tell us where the bunker was, it still sounds to me like an old RO post and the pictures are nothing a secret or what a terorist would be interested in ,

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok, so lemme get this straight. You found a hidden bunker, took pictures OUT of it, scanned them, and uploaded them to that other thread? What about the pictures you took OF the bunker? THATS what will concrete your claims. If it's a digital camera, just upload them. If not, develop them, scan them, then upload. Pretty simple if you ask me.

[Edited on 5/8/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I see no pictures, just an error message.

You know, I realize I was in the U.S. Army, and they might do things a little differently than the British Army, bu I find it very hard to fathom that a nuclear "bunker" would be available for one to stumble upon. And what, exactly, is a "nuclear bunker"? I know what they are in actuality, but what is this that you are calling it? Are you saying that there are missiles in it, or am I misunderstanding?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think shes referring to a place people would go incase of a nuclear attack. Not very special. But she also said there was terrorist related stuff - maps, pictures, drawings, etc. THATS something.

[Edited on 5/8/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok, I see what pictures you have. A SAM and a plane what looks to be a Soviet plane.

You are on a base there, obviously. and that is a common thing, to display missiles around the entrances to SAM batteries. We had a couple Nike Ajax missiles at ours. Seems confusing that you are not certain where you were. The base is obviously maintained. I ask someone. They'll tell you what the can. Go to a nearby petrol station, they'll know everything about the place!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join