It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2pac Lives *NEW*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well here are some new pictures from TMZ photos.tmz.com... I believe he is dead, but not sure if it had been posted for all to see. I used the search and found nothing again i suck with the search feature.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Man, we've heard this talk over and over again.

Remember the 2003 "comeback-prediction"? ....

That's right, Nada!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
maybe he's the anti-christ....preparing for a comeback...followed by a new hit record??

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Use the Search function...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Gee and he hasnt aged at all in 13 years!
It is almost as if some one took a pic of him from before he died and photoshopped his head onto a picture! I can't imagine why.....

Tupac is dead. It looks to me to be photoshopped pics.

I wish he was still alive but he is not. Tupac was murdered.

Over the years I have seen several pictures faked and i have even seeen a faked video... The man is dead.

As it was pointed out, He was "supposed" to come back in 2003 according to the 7 day theory but he hasnt. That is because (Say it with me) Tupac was killed.

Also this has already been posted anyway..... So I suspect this thread will be closed down soon anyway and all posters will be encouraged to post in the original thread.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Dear OP, what is this thread doing on ATS ?

Tupac coming back from the dead is pure religious speculation. So if I become a music icon I can get a second life too? come ooooon

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am not a big rap fan, but my friend was, and he had a few songs by this guy named "black haze". He sounded exactly like tupac, and there was never any pictures of black haze anywhere. tupac had enough money that he could have faked his death, and made it believable. but who knows. It does look like him, but, it could be photoshopped, or a dopleganger.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
lol, I still kinda laugh or smirk whenever I see a "2Pac lives" type of post or YT video on the net.

He's in Cuba.. remember?

Anyway, even if 2Pac was still alive.. don't you think he'd be missing the rap game a lot by now? The dude put out a lot of music.. I don't think he'd easily just give it up and hide out. I'm sure he would really miss it a lot. At least I would. I would probably go stir crazy if I had to hide out till the day I died. That's just me I guess.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I really don't understand this fascination with 2pac and why people just can't believe that the dudes dead as a door post! He was just a run-of-the-mill rapper. There were plenty of artists that kicked his butt when it came to 'kickin the science'. Why does anyone care?

He was brought up by a middle class white lady because his own family were hopeless a-holes. Then he pretended to be a hard assed ghetto boy (dissed his white family) and payed the price for getting involved in stupid rap wars that celebrate insecurity and low self esteem. i.e Boosting their own reputation by dissing others.

Solution?... Guns & Violence!

Cya 2pac! Cya Biggie! Nice knowing ya!

IRM

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
theres already a more extensive post on this topic, started about 2 days ago now

id get a link but im busy and in the middle of multitasking, just wanted to stop in and let everyone know, but to sum it up

its not him

check the thread started previously for more info

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

The thread you linked to is in the breaking alternative news forum.

This thread is the general conspiracy discussion forum.

You are permitted to have one thread in the news forum and a similar thread on another forum.

CT

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

What is the point? If he was interested in the subject, there already is a topic on it. I was just pointing it out to him. Why start a thread on the same subject if one already exists, and was started a day earlier?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I dont know why this is the case but it is.

I was just pointing it out not defending it.

CT

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder
reply to post by ExCloud

Dear OP, what is this thread doing on ATS ?

Tupac coming back from the dead is pure religious speculation. So if I become a music icon I can get a second life too? come ooooon

Could be a clone; conspiracy. Who else do you think they cloned in secret over the years and keep in "undisclosed locations"? Einstein at Area 51? Just CONSIDER this side. It is intriguing to consider the possibilities.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
IM just gonna say, its Tupac. Tell it wat it is. And his dead. RIP

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by ExCloud

Use the Search function...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, please add to the existing thread.
Closing.

Peace

top topics

join