It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear UFO Caught on Camera During Comedy Skit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was watching this funny video on YouTube and during a part of it, it looks like there is a UFO in the sky. It also seems to be moving. Though it isn't the main point of the film, so the person recording it doesn't make a big deal out of it or seem to notice it much.

What do you guys think? Skip to 2:15 and watch from then on. You will see it in the sky for about 10 seconds?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't buy it.

For the first part your new, and after the whole FARK website i'm overly suspicious of any video of supposed UFO's.

Second, well it's just not really, someone else will come in and explain it better.

PHAGE!!!

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VEPOV

Are you talking about this thing next to his ear?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4dfe3650a43.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
yeah there is something there but whatever it is, it is man made, it has a flashing light on top, like the sort aircraft have so other aircraft can see them, or like at the top of a tall building / tower.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
yea that thing by his ear does move as u can see it over the top of the building to the left a few seconds later.

but i have no clue as to if its CGI or not.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You guys might wanna take a look at this guy's youtube page. He specializes in prank and viral videos.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There is a very remote possibility that it may in fact be the Polaris Lounge, smack in the middle of beautiful downtown Atlanta. A few blocks from the Marriott (visible in the video).
www.flickr.com...

It doesn't move, the camera does.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Space needle much?
C'mon people? Seriously.

join