It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak: Global Pandemic Alert Level 6!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
it can't come as an surprise ? we all know this is going to 'go down', it is just a matter of time, and if you are unprepared, well, who is to blame for that ? None but your self imo..

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones is responsible for getting me into conspiracies, searching for truth and looking more into things. However, this guy has changed a lot and I very rarely listen to anything he has to say anymore. It's almost like listening to Rush Limbaugh or Neil Bortz...no hard evidence, very opinionated, sensationalized, over-hyped, etc.

I'm not worried about martial law or anything else and I'm tired of hearing all of this doom and gloom from everybody. Not everything reverts back to the NWO or conspiracy or whatever...As long as millions of Americans have their guns and ammo NOTHING is going to happen.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Alex Jones is responsible for getting me into conspiracies, searching for truth and looking more into things. However, this guy has changed a lot and I very rarely listen to anything he has to say anymore. It's almost like listening to Rush Limbaugh or Neil Bortz...no hard evidence, very opinionated, sensationalized, over-hyped, etc.

I'm not worried about martial law or anything else and I'm tired of hearing all of this doom and gloom from everybody. Not everything reverts back to the NWO or conspiracy or whatever...As long as millions of Americans have their guns and ammo NOTHING is going to happen.

I feel the same way about AJ. I listened to him for a time, because I thought for sure that every week.. that this was the week that the NWO made themselves known, and stripped us of our rights.

Then I realized that Alex Jones is a fear mongerer. I don't know if he does it on purpose, or if he just believes hes doing the right thing. Either way he's doing it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
This thread was deleted and it appears again? Peter Griffen grabbing the bridge of his nose and sighing....

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The original thread (where I got an "illmannered post" and 1000 warning for calling Alex Jones an ass-hat; mod thought I was calling the OP that), was deleted for a while.

Last I checked, WHO was still saying Level Five. I don't think AJ is the deciding factor and makes any input on whether or not the level is raised.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have created a much better higher quality revised version of this video (It still has the same exact audio...I just added more video footage and pictures to go along with what Alex is saying)...

Here it is...

"Who-Who will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

[edit on 2-5-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

This is now officially an AGENDA

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
www.bloomberg.com...

This is now officially an AGENDA

I agree...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SWINEFLULIES

Check your u2us

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Yeah. Everytime I hear anyone mention Alex Jones (or anything in anyway linking to him) I become that much more skeptical of what the person is saying. No disrespect to anyone, but this guy seriously seems crazy. I mean...he sounded reasonable until he said it's a ploy for martial law. Surely a distraction for something (signifigantly smaller) is more logical...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
When I first posted the revised version of my video "OUTBREAK" called:

"Outbreak: Global Pandemic Threat Level 6!"

www.youtube.com...

The very first comment I received said and I quote...

"I have been listening to Alex for years,and this is the most damning video I have ever seen for Alex Jones"

I accidentally deleted (removed) it while going to approve it (It happens sometimes),but I wondered why that guy would make such a statement (I was working night and day without any sleep - literally - to get this video done,so I missed Alex's "Saturday Night Special" from 9:00-10:00pm)...

www.youtube.com...

I just want to make one thing clear to everyone...I did exactly as Alex said to do when I created this video...

"This is probably one of the most important broadcast's I will ever do today...The most important news we've covered in many years...This is the highest level alert for infowarriors...I don't want this information to disappear into the aether...I want this audio to go absolutely super nova viral...Spread the word...Go!" - (Paraphrasing) Alex Jones 04/30/09

Now some people seem to think that I am "against" Alex Jones in some way...I assure you that this is not true in the least...I am probably one of the biggest Alex Jones fans that there is (His radio show/Websites/Documentaries...etc) I listen to his show just about every day,and have been for the last 5 years. I even contributed to the infowars "Money Bomb" for Christ's sake...

And to have people now say that this is...

"The most damning video for Alex Jones that I have ever seen"! (Paraphrasing)

(People are acting as if I'am the next "Bill Cooper" or something)

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

I have received MANY other comments to the effect of...

"This is the most damning video for Alex Jones that I have ever seen!"

Or I wouldn't have even bothered with this post,or waste my time in trying to stem the "controversy" or clear up any"misunderstandings",or whatever you want to call it...(I have much better things to do I assure you)...

(I have over 1,200 subscribers,and some of my vids have over 100,000 views - Millions if you count all of the views my videos have received that were posted by others...So there are ALOT of people - As you can imagine - that are wondering and asking about this video)

"Outbreak: Global Pandemic Threat Level 6!"

www.youtube.com...

So I posted the above topic "Why all of the controversy"? in the "WarOnYou" forum,and it was immediately taken down!

So I posted it in the "General Discussion" section of the "PrisonPlanet" forum,and this is what happened next...

Quote from: "Sane" (PrisonPlanet "Global Moderator") on May 03, 2009, 10:46:06 PM

"Why the overly dramatic post? Some guy posted a comment on your youtube video and you go schitzo? Dude, it is the Internet. Don't pull a Jay Rockefeller.Didn't you just copy the video and post it in sections? What is the big deal, it is already on the thread above that is stickied.Please just add another post to that thread so I can dump this thread, thanks."

My response to "Sane"...

"I've received MANY other comments and emails to that effect,so you saying that this is an "Overly dramatic post",and that I'am "Pulling a Jay Rockefeller" is what is "Schitzo"...I took the "Meat" of what Alex said and condensed it down into a 10 minute video,but it's not as if I made it say anything that he didn't say...and to insinuate that I somehow did by saying..."Didn't you just copy the video and post it in sections?" is just not right...Having said that...I will put it there to avoid any further "Controversy"...As a matter of fact...Just delete the damn post altogether...Sorry I brought it up...

OwlMan

This is seriously messed up... I toiled night and day with no sleep to get this video done...Following Alex's instructions...

"This is probably one of the most important broadcast's that I will ever do today...The most important news we've covered in many years...This is the highest level alert for infowarriors...I want this audio to go absolutely super nova viral...Spread the word...Go!" - Alex Jones 04/30/09

And now I'am being accused of somehow being "against" Alex Jones,or of pulling some "magic editing job" and making it seem like he said something that he didn't actually say...

WTF?

All I did was take out the "Dead air",and the parts where Alex was getting on to his crew for "Not even reporting 1/10th of how bad the situation really is"...and saying things like "Paul google this or that for me because I forgot the name of it",and the "Ah..."Um's"...and "I"am feeling a little dingy today"....etc and I took the "Essence" or the "Meat" of what he was saying and condensed it down into a ten minute video...but...I will say it again...

I did NOT make it say anything that he didn't actually say...And I did NOT take anything "Out of Context" in any way...

(And I posted the entire show in "My Favorites" on YouTube)

I honestly don't blame Alex for this...Because he was just going by what "They" were saying as he said "I"am not saying this...They're saying this!" - Alex Jones

So it's not Alex's fault...But...It's also NOT "my" fault either...Because I was merely going by what "he" was saying...

If anyone is to blame for this...It is the NWO (The Secret Government) Because it is "They" who are the ones (As Alex said) who are creating "Panic and Fear" over all of this "Swine Flu" crap...

OwlMan

[edit on 4-5-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

Please allow me to commend the moderators here for not only allowing me to post this "Controversial Video",but also for letting me put this "On The Record"...Thank you...I guess this site really is "Above Top Secret!" lol

OwlMan

ps.And please don't slap me with an "Off Topic Sign"! lol I simply ran out of room in the above post or I would have thanked you there...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by OwlMan]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join