It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak: Global Pandemic Alert Level 6!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
"This is probably one of the most important broadcast's that I will ever do...The most important news we have covered in many years...This is the highest level alert for "infowarriors"...I need this audio to go absolutely super nova viral...Spread the word...Go!" - Alex Jones - 04/30/09

"Who-Who will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

[edit on 2-5-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If he's telling the truth, we're in bad shape. (But I think he's blowing everything out proportion as usual!)

If he's lieing, he's lost all credibility.

Lets hope Mad Man Jones has lost all credibility.

Also: They want to keep him quiet, but they let him go on broadcast?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Are you kidding me...why would anyone take this media whore seriously a this point? He is turning into a bad SNL skit.

"The news I have to report is so big that I almost don't want to just come out and say it..."

Then he goes to a break.

Please people do not take this charlatan seriously...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What happened to the other thread on this?

Are all of the comments gone?

Is ATS protecting Alex Jones from criticism?

Is it wrong to simply remove the thread and member comments only to post another?

This alarmist/sensationalized crap from AJ speaks for itself.

He is simply playing on the fears of people in the hope to generate more traffic to his website. And he is using a debunked email from a "doctor" as proof.

Business must be good for him in these times, apparently there is an abundance of extreme gullibility out there if people will fall for this crap.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Think it got removed in my opinion for the following reasons:

1 - the level is at 5 not 6.
2 - the thread title was changed from the title we have on this thread to simply outbreak when other posters had mentioned the status is still at 5??

I would say the OP will have been U2U'd with the info of its removal from a mod so maybe the OP can explain all?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Does Alex Jones not say in this video that he is reading from "Internal Papers" (Not meant for public consumption) that the alert level is really at level 6? (Regardless of what "WHO" is saying)

This site is called "Above Top Secret"...It's supposed to be about "Conspiracies"...And things that are literally "Top Secret"...

Well...This seems "Top Secret" enough for me...This sounds like a "Conspiracy" to me...

If someone will say..."Yeah...But the alert is actually at level 5 on the WHO website"...

Then I say that you may as well take down over 90% of all of the threads on this site...Including the ones about "Ufos",because I can find just as many (if not more) top level government officials and documents that say that there's nothing to it...

OwlMan

ps.I thought it got removed because I use "Caps" too much in the original post,but I went back and corrected it,and thought it was "ok"...

I"ve been careful this time,so let's see if my post stays up.Let's see just how "Above Top Secret" this site really is...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just to put this into perspective...
The Spanish Flu ( 1918 ) had a 2% mortality rate.
A/H1N1 has killed more than 6% so far and is going up.

MY little sister's school just got their first case of Swine Flu, and they havent shut the school down either.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Alex Jones. Heh. George Norry calls him the "Bull Dog" on C2C. I refer to him as a rabid dog. He's mad as a hatter in my opinion. I admit I do listen to him on C2C. But it's strictly for entertainment reasons. What can I say. I just love to listen to mad and ranting gloom and doomers. I would like, just once, for
Alex Jones to present some sort of credible evidence. Yeah, he was probably right. In Denver there were some temporary jails set up for huge amounts of protestors. Duh.
"I've seen the red Ameros that have been printed!" Really? Prove it. "Americans will use green dollars for intracountry purchases, but the red bills will be used for intercountry trade. It's all been printed, folks! I'm telling you!"

Okay. Manbearpig. I'm serial!!!!!!! Excelsior!!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Whos worried about criticizing? If you criticize AJ youre embracing ignorance. He may be wrong that this is a hoax / all hype but everyones not always right. Hes just reporting the news as he gets it. If you dont believe it then you should probably dig a hole and bury your own head in it and hum "LA LALALALA LALA" for a very long time because thats all youre doing. Infact youre probably scared to death and youre criticizim is simply a nervous reaction.

The guys reading the news, he puts his own spin on it but you cant dispute his facts. And before you say Im full of it I was the first one to slam him for saying this was hype / a hoax. I believe he gets it wrong sometimes but what he calls facts are what hes reading from official documents. He is very good at that, getting documents. He has a lot of friends in Austin and when they come in the know so does he. You should feel lucky he went on air and told you what the governments doing.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

Fair enough, as i said, i was speculating, due to the tiltle being there one minute, then not the next and posts asking why the title was amended, then it vaninished to room 404???

Must say though, the thread title is misleading - maybe you could change it to 'Alex Jones says..'

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

This thread was deleted and it appears again? Peter Griffen grabbing the bridge of his nose and sighing....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Doctor confirms the facts!! Important Info

I actually received the email (the doctor sent to family & friends) from a friend of mine on 4/29/09 - if you want to take a look..

Sure Alex over does things , but no one can know at this point if he is right or wrong. Time will tell......................

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is the info from the Dr. Gitterle that Alex mentions.

www.journal-post.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

About the e-mail Alex is reading...

www.statesman.com...

An emergency medicine physician in New Braunfels caused a stir Thursday when he wrote a widely distributed e-mail that said there were many more cases of the illness than the government was letting on and that the virus was much more lethal, too.

Dr. Marcus Gitterle , who said the e-mail was only intended for family and friends, said he regretted calling the virus deadlier and doesn't believe it's any worse than seasonal flu, which causes an estimated 36,000 U.S. deaths annually. But he said he does believe the case count is probably many times higher than the state or federal government is reporting.

Do both you and AJ have a personal relationship with this doctor who seems to know so much more than everyone else?

I, know... its all a plot by the NWO who are hacking AJ's site and preventing him from spreading the word.

Anyway, bull# is bull# no matter how it is presented... Time will prove that.

People like AJ who will exploit the fears of people in times like these for financial gain and noterity with alarmist sensationalized BS are the lowest a person can go and still be barely considered human.

Can't fault the guy for trying to make a buck though.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Champagne

I actually received the email (the doctor sent to family & friends) from a friend of mine on 4/29/09 - if you want to take a look..

Sure Alex over does things , but no one can know at this point if he is right or wrong. Time will tell......................

Thanks for the info Champagne...That definately doesn't sound like a doctor just being "Overprotective" of his family and friends...He seems genuinely frightened...Just like Alex did on that day (I've been listening to him for 5 years now,and I've never quite heard him sound like that before) I agree that only "Time will tell" what's really going on here...

OwlMan

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Have you read the good Drs remarks that are referenced in the post above? He is now saying that he doesnt think this flu is any more virulent than the common flu.

So, once again, Alex Jones proves that he is nothing more than a fear mongering media whore.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Whos worried about criticizing? If you criticize AJ youre just retarded. He may be wrong that this is a hoax / all hype but everyones not always right. Hes just reporting the news as he gets it. If you dont believe it then you should probably dig a hole and bury your own head in it and hum "LA LALALALA LALA" for a very long time because thats all youre doing. Infact youre probably scared to death and youre criticizim is simply a nervous reaction.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Memysabu]

Alex Jones has never broken a story in his life. He sensationalizes, embellishes and flat out invents events. He is a snake oil salesman in search of useful idiots who are willing to believe anything he throws out there.

What is truly, "retarded," my friend is that Jones still has an audience after he all of his lies.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Exactly what Ive been saying. Until the hospitals are over run and the ventilating units are taken up here in the USA. We will not know the mortality rate of this virus. Anyone speaking about the mortality rate like its a joke before this happens knows absolutely nothing that they are talking about and should be put on ignore / foe list. No one can know the mortality rate until the hospitals are over run. Exactly what I said several days ago and what the Dr's are saying now.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Already an urban legend apparently:

Dr. Gitterle's Swine Flu Email Overblown, Officials Say

Gitterle's employer flatly disavowed the message in a statement to local officials, KSAT-TV News in San Antonio reported on Thursday. "Christus Santa Rosa hospital just called me to assure me that this doctor was not speaking for the hospital," local judge Danny Scheel was quoted as saying. "The hospital agrees fully with the recommendations made by the CDC and by our local health authorities." Scheel called Gitterle's claim of an impending shortage of the flu-fighting drug Tamiflu "exaggerated."

urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If information got out that wasnt supposed to my employer would say it was untrue as well. Hate to say it plucky but that article stinks to high heaven. And you know as well as I that the PTB will step in and have official statements made by people or force them to eat their words and call it national security. If this was one incident Id be inclined to believe it but the fact is they cant keep a lid on it anymore. More Dr's have joined in.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Memysabu]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join