It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game from 1995 Predicted 9/11 & Swine Flu!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i would like to reiterate, for anyone interested in the particular fictional Illuminati mythos in which Steve Jackson's game was set: look into Robert Anton Wilson and the 'Illuminatus!' trilogy which he co-authored.

Illuminatus! is a philosophical treatise in the form of a novel; it's fiction, but it's used to convey real ideas. and it's funny.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i love all of that

if only hippies would grow a pair and stand up for what they believe in

someday maybe that will happen.
well i guess most of em are in retirement homes now with colostomy bags so it really doesnt matter.

Man i think they are one of the single leading causes for the downfall of our democracy. Their antics and behavior and habits caused a moral decline and infected an entire population.

maybe we should have skipped the revolution and just had paul revere hold up a sign. Noone cared then and noone cares now about what a bunch of degnerates have to say. I always found it funny that they though anyone would listen to them or give them the time of day. Its not like their intellectuals and they dont shower god i doubt I would even want to be in the room with a hippie!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just want to say I saw a billboard advertising this game in London in the first half of 1990 or earlier. At the time I had already read Robert Anton Wilson's books & others, so I realised what it meant. Looking at Wikipedia's short reference it seems there is an english & an american Steve Jackson doing the same thing & working together. I find it hard to believe there not the same person. Someone posted on YouTube that Steve Jackson's father worked for Exxon & so was probably privelege to insider information of the illuminati's plans. (Steve Jackson being the creator of the game)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've just seen on ebay some original illuminati card games for sale dating from 1983. Does this mean the first attack on the World Trade Centre in the 1990's just didn't work well enough so they did it again, making sure the second time that the towers would fall ? How long had they planned the attack? I've heard that they were actually built with the purpose of being destroyed this way. The twin towers (pillars) being potent masonic symbols, also seen in the tarot - the tower struck by lightning, king kong (70's version) and elsewhere. Somehow their destruction has a powerful occult (psychological) significance.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok, according to the Grand Lodge of British Columbia website the first Illuminati playing cards were produced in 1982.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is a link to a site where they have over 400 pictures of the illuminati playing cards and some info - pretty scary stuff!

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Link removed as it contains malicious script.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sai dee
Just want to say I saw a billboard advertising this game in London in the first half of 1990 or earlier. At the time I had already read Robert Anton Wilson's books & others, so I realised what it meant. Looking at Wikipedia's short reference it seems there is an english & an american Steve Jackson doing the same thing & working together. I find it hard to believe there not the same person. Someone posted on YouTube that Steve Jackson's father worked for Exxon & so was probably privelege to insider information of the illuminati's plans. (Steve Jackson being the creator of the game)
Actually, the two Steve Jacksons have never worked together on the Illuminati games. The Austin, TX based Steve Jackson Games had one card-based Illuminati game in the early 80's, inspired by Robert Anton Wilson & Robert Shea's Illuminatus! Trilogy. The second game, getting all this attention, was INWO which was developed more as a trading card game along the lines of Magic: The Gathering.

I don't recall any twin towers references in the original game, but I do have a copy and can look it up. The art for the "Terrorist Nuke" card in INWO (the card with the twin towers on it) was done by Dan "Smif" Smith, who had done a number of illustrations for SJ Games over the years. (I've always been a fan of his line-work...)

[edit on 6/4/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Well friend..look what i found..all the game cards

edit on 26-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join