It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So here I sit, slicking on this thread think that once and for all I will get the truth about UFO's. Finally, after being interested in this subject long before the internet flooded the subject with outrageous ignorance. So here I sit, clicking this thread and.....wait for it....wait for it....never mind.

I would suggest to the OP that he doesn't state a thread title "The Truth about UFO's" but rather say "One Possible UFO theory" or "What I choose to believe".

That being said, sure, I guess they could be angels/demons. You will find many folks believe in many things concerning UFO's. They could be time travelers, aliens, earth lights, ball lighting, photographic anomalies, overactive imaginations, terrestrial mis-identification, and hundreds of other things people choose to believe.

Me, I don't think there is a qualified data set to extrapolate any conclusions. And anyone that chooses to come to a conclusion based off the current amount of data out there right now is not fit to come to a conclusion in my opinion. Some might know what I mean by that, others will see it as an insult, but it is what it is.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Off Topic Posts, Insults and Inane Banter stops now...

Please post on topic and within General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link. or please do not post at all..

This is NOT a Flame Fest

Thank you

Semper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Has anyone here considered the possibility that some of the UFO's could be piloted by human beings? Based on information I've read from John Lear, I believe the "cigar shaped craft" are magnetically powered craft developed by our scientists in the late 1950's--early 1960's & used by some secret human agency since 1962 to travel to other planets. The Mercury-Gemini--Apollo programs were simply entertainment for the masses while the real space program was going at full speed behind the scenes exploring the moon, Mars & the rest of the solar system.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure that explaining unknown quasi-mythical beings (aliens) by saying that in reality they are another sort of quasi-mythical being (demons) actually gets us anywhere.

Just as you surmise that aliens are really demons, I can turn that around and say that demons are actually aliens.

But we'd still be no closer to solving the mystery.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Removed this post myself, as I don't want to get a warning.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Koka]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi this all makes sense but humans tend to think like humans, that is where the difficulties lie. we only believe what we see and some only believe what they understand. there are millions of angels, do we really know much about them? the biblical characters didn't know what an alien was, they thought all things from the skies were Gods, even the fallen angels.
remember the story of ezekiel being taken up in a chariot of fire?
i believe all souls even demons/angels need a host, but not a permanent one, whether it be a human body or a craft.
on the same hand i also believe once you die your soul enters a different dimention
where did all the hatred come from this one single short thread?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This has always been a highly volatile theory being that it challenges peoples core belief systems, but none the less is a valid theory. There is no need for hatred or idealistic sarcasm when we are all trying to come to a basic understanding on the topic of UFO/Aliens since no one here actually has all the answers.

I remember reading a thread when I first joined ATS on this theory any there were many valid points on both sides...

The greatest deception of mankind

This is an interesting read with many sources stated, check it out.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

This line of reasoning comes from the book Alien Encounters (The secret behind the UFO Phenomenon) by Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman.

www.scribd.com...

Personally, I don't subscribe to their postulation. If you are a Bible person, then you might be persuaded.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gselsidi

From those statements you can come to the logical conclusion that UFO's/Aliens
are really Demons/Fallen angels that were spoken about in the bible.

Ever thought that what we deam to be Angels, are actually ETs?

Jacob

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This feels like an attempt to reconcile aliens which might appear to be god-like and belief in theism. Where aliens are clearly more powerful than us, they are closer to god and perceiving the aliens as angels/demons aligns this belief with scripture.

Unfortunately, there is little evidence (currently) for this view. That's not dismissive - the OP is asking an interesting question but the evidence is not there. If one is expected to believe without evidence then this thread might sit better in 'Conspiracies in Religions'.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I always listen to both sides,,,it does say in the bible about fallen angels and there are very interesting topics on angels/demons and ghost,,,

Some people of the church/highly religous would think UFO's are demons/fallen angels...

We just dont know enuff on who/what they are....

I think the govt knows more but maybe just as confused as we are....

theres to many peices to the puzzle with UFO's

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego that was a very good thread, thankyou for pointing it out. the Bible say's that many will be fooled. the ultimate deception could be aliens befriending us, are they're waiting for the right time to show themselves "as our saviours". some ask why they want our DNA? this makes me think of a verse in the Bible, i don't know the exact words or what chapter but it refers to the great wedding reception in heaven where there are some who are not dressed properly. God throws them out, could these be fallen angels (aliens) using our DNA trying to decieve God? something to think about.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Good thread.
Here is another post that was started in 2005...
Similar to your post.
Aliens and Christianity,page 1

helen

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join