It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Rabbit Meaning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

Well I view the white rabbit as a sacrificial thing.

Even the movie the matrix had Neo follow the white rabbit, fast forward and he died to save humanity in the film at the end.

Ring any bells.

Might shed some light on following the "White Rabbit".

Its Jesus Christ, he sacrificed himself for the worlds sins.

You did ask.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

To enforce that, it is also said exactly at the start of the movie where Neo is giving the disk to the guy. And the guy says something along the lines of - you're my own little personal savior, my own Jesus Christ.

I don't think many people get that neo plays the role of Jesus in the movie.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Btw, here is a great little 1 hour movie for those interested in some meanings of the matrix in regards to the philosophies it brings about.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Following the white rabbit means seeking the truth.

What one does with that truth is another matter.

Or they can even go mad from seeing it all.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe it was used to allude to the jefferson airplane song to direct us to that fact that the Government for years has used illegal narcotics as A way to manipulate society. They are involved deeply with those drugs being distributed to keep some in the population High as so they won't question the government. Also think of how many people die using or when A deal goes bad; population control??? Another thing "The white knight's talking backwards," Reverse speech? The white knight can refer to a goverment entity. Check out this link:
www.reversespeechanalysis.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Maybe to much coffee.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Interesting theory on the Matrix, including the White Rabbit:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok the song is mainly just about '___' I doubt there is any hidden meaning at all.Pretty sure that's what its about

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy's eyes, between about a minute and a minute thirty seconds in, indicate something pretty sinister, I think.

Here's my opinion about all the world's most significant conspiracy theories: The global elite has been 95 to 99.99% sociopathic, at the height of the political spectrum. One world government has never existed to the extent of actual unity, but the same people have always been in charge, on this planet.

I consider the New World Order a distraction, designed to provide a layered set of plausible explanations to the question of what is really going on, exploiting existing opinions and superstitions. I suspect the sociopathic elite must conform to a strict (but inhuman) hierarchical code of anal authoritarianism, enforced through obedience = pleasure , failure / disobedience = torture. Their kingdom is hell, the highest ranking demons suffer the least. Rank is established by bloodline / age, and any who join them consents to be a slave, too weak for other than suffering and death (especially in the long term).

I suspect the “coming disclosure” is a ruse. Disclosure has already arrived, if you're carefully researched, holistic, and capable of interpreting data from of egotistical discrimination. I believe their laws have been exploited to force them to permit this disclosure to happen.

The most primitive, slowest evolving intelligent beings in our universe have had the longest to horde power. The ego: certainty of one's own opinion, an imprinted and selfish survival mechanism, impulsive and prone to projection. Capable of cold probability analysis, heartless social engineering, & planning.

Some of what I'm saying may be speculative. Regardless of what is happening, seeing the solution is more important than seeing the problem – although, one's eyes must be open to the problem in order to eliminate it.

(Note: I do not think this transmission can backfire unless people attempt to find and travel to my location.)

My proposition: The human heart is the death of egotism. Even within the human psyche, the two compete for one another, but the heart is physically much larger than the ego. When the ego is defeated, the soul controls all the body's resources, sight is holistic, reason objective, expanse unbound.

Identify what feeds the ego and cut off its supply: blame. Pride, condemnation, humiliation, and guilt feeds on blame. Judge not others or you will judge yourself. Solve problems, rather than permitting reason to be distorted by egotistical emotions.

Acknowledge you are in control of how you feel, and choose to feel unconditional love. Focus on this emotion, and guide one's behaviors to feed this emotion.

Network locally, amongst people you know you can trust, and as a group discuss where to plug into “the resistance” - I suggest starting with the nonviolence movement.

Understand why there is no strategic advantage in joining the New World Order, because it has no motive to help anyone who is not already in power.

Don't assert your ego by making a statement to the enemy about how powerful you are. There is no strategic advantage in doing so. It invites attack and exposes your allies. It misidentifies and underestimates the threat.

Truth is one strength of the underground: the ability to share resources with everyone, rather than an elite few. The ability to expand in every direction, rather than within hierarchical limitations. But so is being underground, visible to friends, invisible to enemies.

I consider victory exactly that simple. My two cents – JohntheGood

ReplyReply AllMove...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by JohntheGood]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
the Matrix: the machine, soullessness. Humans-as-resource, leech of blood until their usefulness has expired.

the Matrix can be interpreted as a metaphor for an interconnected web of (basically) esoteric conspiracies designed to feed an ancient ego and constrict the human heart, "prozac" as a metaphor for the blue pill - or Aldous Huxley's A Brave New World's "soma" (only not as fun).

The latter being a minor example.

I also believe in the existence of a Soul Matrix, a competition between an ego matrix and a soul matrix. Probability analysis in service to selfishness and pride, and reason in service to love.

One tipping point for the soul matrix: in the trilogy, the Machine (Mr. Smith) expresses complex emotions - aversion, loyalty, desire, pride, projection (implying humans are a disease while destroying life to live), yet is disguised as an objective robot. once the ego matrix penetrates its own delusions, it self destructs, for it has no rational reason to go on fighting. the ego cannot survive without protecting its own delusions.

I suspect the white rabbit works for the soul matrix.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by JohntheGood]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join