It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Rabbit Meaning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I was listening to a song by COG 'Problem, Reaction, Solution' and the lyrics are about 9/11 conspiracies and other conspiracies. But I heard the lyric "And I heard the sound of Alice chasing rabbits down the hole". I know it's from Alice and Wonderland, but what's the significance to conspiracies?

Lusitania had to go
Stage was set to start the show
And I heard the sound of Alice chasing rabbits down a hole
Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam
Yes Franklin knew about Japan
And they're laughing as they use us all to build their Babylon

Thanks

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

What????

How long have you been up?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think I have heard that before. I remember that lyric. I never really gave the rabbit thing thought though. Maybe it means that the government is painting a pretty fantasy world while in reality everything is their fault?? If its not that then you got me stumped.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just a lyric based on Alice in Wonderland.

Ask Jefferson Airplane. They seemed to have a thing for "White Rabbits", too.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Grace Slick Wrote that song, it is a response to society questioning why there was such an explosion of drug use. This was music Grace Slick composed before she joined with Jefferson Airplane.

Basically the song is asking parents why they wish to tell stories like alice in wonderland which pretty much directs kids to take drugs to expand their minds. ( one pill makes you larger, one pill make you tall, but the ones that mother give you dont do anything at all, go ask alice).

You would need to ask the writer of the song exactly what he meant by the verse, but in the context posted it seems to indicate to be prepared if you are going to investigate conspiracies you may not like what you find.

" going down the rabbit hole" has become analogy for investigating something not readily apparent, like a conspiracy, and seeing where it leads.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i think it is compelation of how alice went down the hole to never never land and how in the Matrix movie he was offered a choice of two pills...So when some one ''wakes up'' and see's the matrix ''conspiracys'' its considered taking the red pill..So it kinda goes together with Alice..

And the White night is talking backwards and the red queens on her head

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
But I heard the lyric "And I heard the sound of Alice chasing rabbits down the hole". I know it's from Alice and Wonderland, but what's the significance to conspiracies?

I would venture to say that it represents the unknown and that is how it relates to conspiracies.

To wander into a "rabbit hole" is to leave aside that which you know to be true and open yourself to an experience of knowing unfamiliar to yourself.

Such as how deep is the rabbit hole to exemplify how far from our personal reality are we willing to open ourselves up to explore.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I thought it was called going down the rabbit hole because if you should happen to question reality and such and come to a bit of understanding about things, then other knowledge and such builds off that understanding.

These things happen extremely quick and fast, and while you are not physically moving anywhere, it does give the feeling of "falling" down a hole. The direction you are really moving could really only be explained as being "within", so I can see how that can be likened to a rabbit hole itself. But it is just the speed in which questions and answers come that give the sense of moving.

At the "bottom" of that hole you will find the father(god) and ones true self.

Which is what the matrix movie IMO was symbolizing - follow the white rabbit and Neo starts the journey to find his true self and eventually god/source.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The white rabbit is a metaphor for being shown the way to true magic, deep magic, dreamland, aurora lights.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I've studied mind-control and programming since 2002. There is a thing called 'Alice in Wonderland' programming, its for end times programming. I can't recall the specifics of this type of programming, but it involves 'alters' or sub-personalities to be involved drug abuse/misuse. I can't recall anything other than that.

You can find out if you're programmed with this by visualising a 'white rabbit' at your pineal gland (right in middle of the brain the size of a pea).

See what comes up, visualisations, imagery, sounds, memories, anything. Hope this helps

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

i tried and the damn rabbit just hops over it,like a lamb over a fence..Whats up with that?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by Im a Marty

i tried and the damn rabbit just hops over it,like a lamb over a fence..Whats up with that?

Hops over what exactly? The Pineal? Means you 'could' have the programming, but i doubt it, its most likely a creative mind.

When i did it once, it turned into a karate rabbit and started fighting evils. This meant that the alter/sub personality i was in, was in 'fighting' or 'defence' mode...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
No, in the song, we go down the rabbit hole before witnessing many current events. The song is suggesting that we are in wonderland now and all that we are seeing is not reality at all, but a twisted compilation of propaganda and lies.

The truth is far above us and outside the hole. It is akin to the term “being shroomed”, or otherwise “Being kept in the dark (in a hole) and fed a bunch of bullcrap.”

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
I've studied mind-control and programming since 2002. There is a thing called 'Alice in Wonderland' programming, its for end times programming. I can't recall the specifics of this type of programming, but it involves 'alters' or sub-personalities to be involved drug abuse/misuse. I can't recall anything other than that.

You can find out if you're programmed with this by visualising a 'white rabbit' at your pineal gland (right in middle of the brain the size of a pea).

See what comes up, visualisations, imagery, sounds, memories, anything. Hope this helps

What exactly are you talking about?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

I see just a white rabbit surrounded by a brain. He's crouched down with his long ears resting on either side of his fluffy back and his black eyes are open. I couldn't see at all if it were not for these night vision goggles. (Pulls back slide and chambers round)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
"Remember...what the doormouse said,
Feed your head"

Peace...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
No, in the song, we go down the rabbit hole before witnessing many current events. The song is suggesting that we are in wonderland now and all that we are seeing is not reality at all, but a twisted compilation of propaganda and lies.

The truth is far above us and outside the hole. It is akin to the term “being shroomed”, or otherwise “Being kept in the dark (in a hole) and fed a bunch of bullcrap.”

That is interesting, and I can see the understanding in that way. But like in the matrix movie and stuff, it's generally characterized as going to the rabbit hole to see the truth.

Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Of note is that referring to it as wonderland, Morpheus could be referring to popular cultural belief(as neo is deny it is real over and over) that it is wonderland, rather than that it is in fact.

I'm not sure how the song goes, I can see how this could be considered wonderland with the lies etc as you put it. Interesting how both directions can represent the same thing depending on point of view.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The rabbit is hopping across the meadow as the Sun goes down across the horizon.
As the sun is sinking lower and lower, the rabbit chases it down into the Earth.
This is why the rabbit is burrowing down into the Earth.
It is chasing the Sun.

The Matrix movie was released on March 31, 1999.
That date corresponds to the 14th of Nisan, 5759 on the Hebrew Calendar.
It is the Eve Of Passover and the Fast Of The First Born.

(Why do the Jewish people have a different count of the years? Look into it. Follow the rabbit.)

5759 - 1999 = 3760 years difference

BUT, Morpheus informs Neo that the year is not 1999, but estimated to be closer to 2199.

Follow this now... take 2199 YOUR TIME and subtract 3760 years. That is 2199 down to 0, and then 1561 further into the BC time period which would put you at the start of The New Kingdom in Egypt which is estimated to be the zenith of Egyptian power. It was all downhill after that. The Egyptians were (be)spoiled of their inheritance, wealth and power. They are nothing now. They can't even remember their own history.

The Matrix date is a reference to the time of the New Kingdom in Egypt, the time when the Jews were coming into great power via finance, politics and administration.

The authors of the movie are warning you.
Or teasing you and rubbing it in your face.
Or both.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Google "rabbit symbolism jews"

Some say rabbits are a symbol of Jews in the Diaspora.

Specifically the White Rabbit.

Symbol of Moon Magic.

Or Bugs Bunny, always mocking Elmer Fudd and getting the best of him while the audience laughed. Jewish Media often makes fun of the male Gentile. Bugs was actually white and Grey, a little bit of Alien presence in the West. Large black eyes on an ellipsoid face. Bunny!

In the movie they are telling Neo to follow the White Rabbit as it leads to his brainwashing.

Neo would be better off skipping past the rabbit and following the Sun itself, because the rabbit in this instance is fooling Neo.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by THX-1138]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join