It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "storm"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
A man identifying himself as Airforce, dressed in uniform made a stop at someones house I know in my town. This happened today. He asked her if her family had all the supplies and provisions ready for the "storm". The only storms here have been mild and no thunderstorms immediately expected. He continued to make stops at everyone's house on the block asking questions also. What is the "storm"? Was he a nut? If this has happened to anyone else please let me know because its freaking me out.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by used2bqueen]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah sounds kind of nutty to me too. I wonder - was his uniform and overall appearance neat or not? Did he look the stereotypical part? Sounds like a nutcase, but who knows?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by used2bqueen

It sounds like someone from the local supermarket to me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
cytokine storm? Wherein the body's own immunities respond to a pathogen and create an uncontrolled reaction that results in tissue and cellular damage?
I dunno what else it could be. Just a thought

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe he was talking about this?

Dangerous Storms with Flooding Rain

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Didn't anyone think to ask him what he meant by "the storm"? Did he identify himself as Airforce or as a member of the airforce? There is a very big difference between the two--one implies he's insane, the other that he's merely doing his job...albeit a job not traditionally assigned to airforce members.

I find it strange that someone would be sent out to ensure that everyone is prepared for a weather storm when the news (presumably) didn't report anything of that nature. I don't think this is even the norm when hurricanes and tornadoes are anticipated.

[edit on 1/5/09 by paperplanes]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The storm... of reality destruction... I wrote about this a little while ago. provisions won't help much, better to pray for safer weather.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He was wearing a crisp neat proper uniform. Wish I would have heard what his name was on his tag. This man identified himself as an Airforce member and when asked what storm he was referring to all he would say is "There is a bad storm coming." He walked all around the town warning people. The cops were called and for some reason didn't find him. I don't know if anyone called the Airforce. I didn't see the man just read about it on our local forum. I live in Missouri- way north of where the storms were at. From what I get many people were freaked out by him, as he was rather odd. The woman that spoke about him sure was freaked out as well as the people that saw him walking.
I live in a small town and military just never comes to people's houses and checks on stuff. Luckily for me I live 14 miles in the county and I didn't see him. Didnt want to either. I just wondered if anyone else here had experienced strange "warning visits" from anyone before.

new topics

top topics

join