It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most vivid dream you've ever had?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And please put down any physical side effects also if any.
In light of all the talk about synchronicity and brain-related items artificial or no I thought I would ask this question. I will tell you mine. In 2004 I dreamed I was on a 70 foot or so boat out on the sea but probably a few miles from shore. There as a nuclear explosion I would guess about forty miles away. The sky lit up and the as the shockwave grew closer I ducked down behind the railing but could feel he heat and the deafening roar get stronger and stronger and the brightess I could see from my eyelids closed in the dream. Finally it got very hot and just as I could feel fire going up my nose and an acrid odor and taste I woke up... and my nose ran and burnt for about a half an hour after I was awake just as it was the instant I woke up. I thought that was very strange...

In any case, I'm just curious.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know if id say this is my most vivid dream, but its definitely the one that sticks out in my mind the most.

I have no recollection of what lead up to this in my dream, but there must have been some type of accident. What I remember was being curled up in the fetal position, my eyes closed, and pressure pushing against me from all sides. I would imagine this is what it feels like to be killed by an explosion or very high speed impact.

The strange part for me was being able to from two points of view, from my own point of view, as well as an overhead type view, seeing myself curled up, and surrounded by fire. All I could see was the yellow/orange colors of the flames from overhead, and the glow from behind my eyelids, much like looking at the sun with your eyes closed.

I cant remember if I woke up after this, or the dream ended.

As a lot of other members have posted about, I've had premonitions in my dreams, but always just some typical every day event, nothing extraordinary. Since this dream, I've always had a fear that this is one of those premonitions, which, to be honest, scares the hell out of me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I once had this dream, when I was a child, that I was standing at my toilet peeing. Only when I awoke did I realize that I actually was peeing in my bed

new topics

join