It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Bell was a Urainium 233 breeder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by morelenmir
Hey Forum!!!

I find this topic, specifically the 'Nazi Bell' extremely fascinating, I have read Farrel's 'Reich of The Black Sun' and Nick Cook's 'The Hunt for Zero Point', both of which touch with varying degrees on the matter. I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction for more of the same?

Dr Ronald Richter worked on the Nazi Bell in 1944. Later he attempted to recreate the Nazi Bell project in Argentina for Peron. He referred to this in his 1956 job application to work for the United States Air Force under Paperclip. His job application and interview reports were not declassified until 1999, because the technology they referred to was still so sophisticated and cutting edge.

Indeed Richter's work was only declassified because eventually so much of it was in the public arena there was no longer much point in keeping it classified. For decades however it was almost impossible to learn anything about Richter's work in Argentina.

Richter described the concept of Zero Point Energy to the USAF and sorry folks it had nothing to do with anti gravity. I know many people are huge fans of Farrell for his entertaining books but they are a mix of fact with fantasy conjecture and should be treated as light entertainment reading.

Nick Cook came to me seeking information for his book, but never floated the entire concept past me for comment, or I would have corrected him.

Both gentlemen, whether sincere or not and I can't speculate either way, have taken a bunch of facts and projected onto them their own beliefs or speculations and have deviated from studying the facts.

Did the Nazi Bell ever exist?
Yes I am 100% certain it did.

Was it anything to do with UFOs?

...Only in the sense that when the power was cut to these spherical Tokamaks they gave off plasma discharges which floated up into the atmosphere as Ball Lightning. When spotted by Allied pilots they were named Foo Fighters.

They were not vehicles. Just plasma discharges.

Was the Nazi Bell an anti-gravity device, unless somebody shows me a working device and convincingly replicates the technology for me ... I would say in your dreams.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I know someone that saw one... and their account was verified by Bob Lazar... Lazar described the same exact craft the person I know said they saw before Lazar came forward.

Only Lazar said it was made by aliens... and that was the disinfo...

Have you studied T. Townsend Brown or Viktor Schauberger?

You claim the Nazi's weren't working on antigravity.. it is well documented Schauberger was...

Watch this video... go to the 5:10 mark.. I think this was government antigrav being tested...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Bell was attempt to create time machine.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating material! Please do keep up the posts.

I seem to recall something somewhere about using high-explosive spun electromagnets to cause a nuclear reaction without a critical mass? Or was that just for primary-less fusion weapons?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
Bell was attempt to create time machine.

And I don't need to be a mind reader to tell you your source...

This claim derives from the half remembered memories of a little boy in 1961 at Huntsville, listening to Paperclip scientist Dr Otto Cerny recounting how he worked on the Nazi Bell. Cerny said it had a viewing port from which some sort of osciliscope could look backwards in time.

You have to remember that:

1) This was an impressionable little boy (ie Greg Rowe)
2) Cerny may have been trying to impress this little with fantastic tales

Around which a whole bunch of other impressionable people have tried to weave their own fantasies.

Nope it was not a time machine

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I can't remember the details but wasn't the British special forces and Norways resistence attacking dams to stop production of heavy water which help disrupte the supply for a nuclear reactor/weapon.
I remember reading this a while ago, I;ll see if I can find any details and post.

Thanks for starting an interesting thread, this seems the plausible explanation for the nazi "Bell".
Added a link from wiki

wikki link
edit on 11-3-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You obviously never heard of foofighters

or the UFO phenomenon since WW2

or the "nordic aliens" which are obviously Germans. not aliens

your research is weak, or disinfo to hide the current free energy associates with NAZI tech

Here, this will fill you in:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-3-2012 by discountgenetics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by discountgenetics

What do "nordic aliens" have to do with the bell and the nazi's race for a nuclear bomb?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Kecksberg craft was a Soviet space probe Cosmos 96 which was intended for a mission to Venus. On 1st December 1965 it suffered an explosion in space as rockets fired to boost it out of earth orbit and it's orbit decayed over several days.

The probe looked like an elongated bell and the craft had cryllic writing on it which to someone unfamiliar would have looked like Hieroglyphics.

Of course the military examined the crash site. This was the height of the Cold War and the craft had sophisticated communications equipment plus a small nuclear reactor, both valuable for their intelligence data. There was every reason for USA to hush up or deny the discovery.

It had nothing to do with Die Glocke or the Nazi Bell which was according Dr Walter Dallenberg's patents on file at the ETh library at Zurich, nothing more than a low aspect ratio, heavy particle accelerator.

The Kecksberg UFO sighting is nothing more than a hoax to cover up an intelligence coup against the Soviets.

Foo Fighters were associated with specific locations in Germany where Particle Accelerators were in operation.

Low aspect ratio Spherical Tokamaks create balls of plasma like this and when they are shut down suddenly they can cause ball lightning discharges. That is a simple and plausible explanation for Foo Fighters.

:?)
edit on 12-3-2012 by sy.gunson because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
This is definitely one of the most interesting threads I have read on ATS yet! I never would have thought to postulate that the nazi bell could have indeed been a device to produce nuclear bomb materials. It does seem to logically make much more sense than other theories about it being an antigravity, or time machine...

So what exactly then might be the purpose for the "greek temple" in which suspended from the device was a concave mirror where purportedly "images from the past" were seen during the machines operations according to Greg Rowe, recalling overheard conversations between his father and Otto Cerny?

Also, your theory seems to explain the mysterious disappearances of up to 3000 people including SS personnel and scientists just prior to capture by Pattons 3rd army. According to a 1997 edition of the magazine "Wissenschaft ohne Grenzen" these people including their women and children, all of "pure Aryan origins", disappeared down into an underground facility in the Jonas Valley called "Burg". After the people were inside, the entrance was then sealed with explosives.

Were these people part of the nazi manhattan project mentioned in this thread?

Between Arnstadt and Ohrdruf (slightly beneath that line in fact) is the Jonstal Valley home to several concentration camps such as S-III. The codename for this area was Olga. Slightly east of here was Leipzig where Dr Kurt Diebner worked on the Nazi A-bomb. Just to the north of Arnstadt was Rudisleben where the massive Skoda rocket was built with aluminium perchlorate solid boosters in it's first stage.

Rudisleben is associated with the Polte II underground factory which appears linked to Jonas Valley by a long tunnel according to one of the few surviving camp inmates. Polte II built V1, V2 and V3 weapons. There is much confusion what the term V3 refers to in this context however it appears to me to mean the Trommsdorf D-6000 ramjet cruise missile with transatlantic range.

Various UFO fanatics refer to Nazi claimants of so called "circular aircraft" and extrapolate that to mean a disc craft but "disc" is not the original word used. At first they were called circular aircraft.

The Trommsdorff D-6000 was like a long circular tube with wings. Hence personally believe UFO addicts are misinterpreting accounts of the Trommsdorff robot aircraft.

Concentration camps at Jonas valley were notorious as places that worked people to death. Those not killed by the harsh conditions where I believe systematically executed by Kammler's Evacuation Kommando to eliminate all witnesses to their hi tech establishment.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have to say,

Star and flagged from junkie.

I really like the idea. I makes more sense than a flying bell.

What a better way to cover up your nuke machine than to tell people it is a flying machine.

I never, ever thought about a nuclear tool/machine.

ETA: I am going to take more time later to read some of your other ideas. I like the kecksburg explanation.....You seem to offer another alternative explanation than the over used ufo ideas.

Keep the info coming. Junkie digs it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's weird because you would think that if the government was trying to hide this technology with "antigravity" disinformation you would think there would be a bunch of people trying to suppress this info here.. but instead it's the opposite.

You have people claiming how much sense it makes even though I don't feel any real info has been posted to support it and it doesn't make sense how this would give the Nazis some advantage at the end of the war since it supposedly wasn't efficient enough to help them make a bomb...

Something to think about...
edit on 15-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

It's weird because you would think that if the government was trying to hide this technology with "antigravity" disinformation you would think there would be a bunch of people trying to suppress this info here.. but instead it's the opposite.

Have'nt you figured out how ATS really works?

It is not about the truth all of the time.

Popular belief runs the show around here.

I think the op did a great job presenting his case and his thread is way better than most around here.

The only reason that his idea is not accepted is because of the "brainwashed" ufo and alien folks opinions on the matter.

I really like to take a look at all sides of a story because there is more to the story than just a flying bell.

It was obviously an experimental something. This means that it was obviously not able to do what it was intended, or it was not complete.

To be honest, I think that if the Nazis had a flying something that could evade the enemy, they would have used it to their advantage before their demise.

I mean why not strap some conventional bombs to it, and fly into the capitol of the enemy and take some targets out?

If it was an experimental nuclear device, it may not have operated as efficiently as they would like, or it was a small prototype model. Maybe it was experiencing some hiccups.

Something to think about.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I definitely think the "alien" angle was disinfo... but I think now the disinfo has shifted.. now the disinfo is that it was juts some mundane tech. That;s how disinfo works though.. you just flood people with info and they don't know what to make of it. I think this was put here so people searching for anything about the Bell will hit this link and think nothing else of the bell "oh.. that explains it. Move along".

And as for why they wouldn't use the anrigravity tech... by using it they would be giving it away because it could be reverse engineered...

I think the technology itself became more valuable than anything they could gain in a war... and they didn't even need to fight over territory because their territory just expanded infinitely with this tech.. so why fight for resources?

The latitude of the exact middle of the grand gallery of the great pyramid is the exact number as the speed of light in meters per second. This is because believe it or not the great pyramid was a particle accelerator that used electrogravitics.

I think the Nazi's got this tech from analyzing information secret societies had but didn't understand what it was because it had been lost with lost ancient civilizations,. I think Viktor Schauberger was one of these people that decoded this ancient knowledge...ge was forced to work for the nazis.

If you want to understand electrogravitics read Secrets of Antigravity propulsion by Paul LaViolette and books about Schauberger by Callum Coats.. You will understand how the pyramid worked.

I think this tech allowed them to produce their own elements such as gold and uranium.. I am convinced the advanced ancient earth civilization that built the pyramids were doing this with the great pyramid.. transmuting elements. The original color of the 3 pyramid casings was black, red and white... these are the colors of transmutation in alchemy.

Just imagine what the Nazis could do economically with this power... there was no need for war..

edit on 15-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

8311, quote Just imagine what the Nazis could do economically with this power... there was no need for war..

Ermmmm who seems to be in charge of Europe now?

I think though, that had the Germans that advanced technology, they would have even more power now.

Regarding all those German families who were taken into the mountain and then sealed in, why?

Is it the same as spiking your guns so the enemy can not use them against you? That would seem to indicate that the experiment was less experimental and more successful..

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by liejunkie01

I definitely think the "alien" angle was disinfo... but I think now the disinfo has shifted.. now the disinfo is that it was juts some mundane tech. That;s how disinfo works though.. you just flood people with info and they don't know what to make of it. I think this was put here so people searching for anything about the Bell will hit this link and think nothing else of the bell "oh.. that explains it. Move along".

Actually Walter when people Google Die Glocke, all they get is screeds and screeds of rubbish about anti-gravity and UFOs. Sadly when I try to talk on any serious forum about the historic Nazi Bell I get attacked as a tin foil hat wearing lunatic. That is because people like you drown out all common sense.

Actually what I revealed through careful research and presented with countless references and corroborations which you choose to ignore, is a shorter path to making nuclear weapons which in these days of Al Quaeda and a nuclear Iran, or North Korea, is perhaps something the establishment prefers not everybody knew.

It's actually something more astonishing in fact than all your theories about UFOs, because it inverts our understanding of World War 2

What better way to hide something than smother it under ridiculous claims by delusional people?

Anybody with any genuine historical interest in the Nazi Bell gets switched off immediately by people wearing tin foil hats trying to communicate with extra-terrestrials.

I tell you what Walter, when you find out what anti gravity is caused by... you go reverse engineer it and fly it by my house... When you prove it, I will gladly bow before you and eat my hat... Safest bet I ever made.

Meanwhile, as they say, when you argue with a fool then really there are two fools, so you just go on talking to yourself....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sy...in one of the photos, on Google, of the above ground concrete structure, there looks like there is a duplicate structure, some distance behind, have you noticed this? Any idea of its significance.

i86.servimg.com... no idea if this works.

so www.f1technical.net... the site with the picture.

Some years ago, this structure was featured on a UK TV programme, sorry no idea of name or even date.

I am sure they found some trunking at ground level, and maybe some signs of cabling. There is a power plant nearbye I think.

Also if you look at the top of this "Stonehenge" type structure there looks like some starter threads for something to go on top? Any views?

Sorry if this is going away from your bell thread. But all in all it is a very intriguing subject and the lack of study makes it more conspiratorial.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Actually Walter when people Google Die Glocke, all they get is screeds and screeds of rubbish about anti-gravity and UFOs. Sadly when I try to talk on any serious forum about the historic Nazi Bell I get attacked as a tin foil hat wearing lunatic. That is because people like you drown out all common sense.

Common sense? Once again you ignore the once confidential report on antigravity... either you are in denial or you are purposely trying to hide this fact... how can you not be considered a disinfo agent when you continually do this?

If you do the research you will find that the B2 bomber fits the exact description of a craft TTBrown proposed in the 50s. It also looks just like a Nazi aircraft as well. Yet again you ignore this info.. again.. denial or disinfo.

All this is documented as fac tin Paul LaViolette's book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.

Actually what I revealed through careful research and presented with countless references and corroborations which you choose to ignore, is a shorter path to making nuclear weapons which in these days of Al Quaeda and a nuclear Iran, or North Korea, is perhaps something the establishment prefers not everybody knew.

I posted a direct link to a declassified government document that was hidden and only one copy existed in a military library. What have you posted as direct evidence of your theory... nada as far as I can see. It's pure speculation IMO and doesn't fit the facts. You said all this tech is mainstream now.. why would something that was so dangerous be allowed to go mainstream? I think you vastly underestimate our governments ability to keep things secret.

It's actually something more astonishing in fact than all your theories about UFOs, because it inverts our understanding of World War 2

Not really... it would slightly alter the distant past but it would do nothing to our present. Do you really think no more secret technologies exist? I even showed you that Larry King video of a guy who WITNESSED craft doing things no conventional craft could do. And it fits everything I described... it fits what my relative saw up close and personal which is how I got into this.

What better way to hide something than smother it under ridiculous claims by delusional people?

Anybody with any genuine historical interest in the Nazi Bell gets switched off immediately by people wearing tin foil hats trying to communicate with extra-terrestrials.

Again.. you are saying extraterrestrials.. I am not talking about extraterrestrials AT ALL. Antigravity tech has nothing to do with extraterrestrials.. Unless TTBrown and Viktor Schauberger were ETs. Once again it seems YOU are trying to skew reality.. or ignore it.

I tell you what Walter, when you find out what anti gravity is caused by... you go reverse engineer it and fly it by my house... When you prove it, I will gladly bow before you and eat my hat... Safest bet I ever made.

Meanwhile, as they say, when you argue with a fool then really there are two fools, so you just go on talking to yourself....

Who is Walter, btw? Yes.. I'm the fool.. I showed you a government document proving the existence of electrogravitics and yet I am the fool... and you have Zero direct evidence that I have seen. It's clear you take us all for fools.

edit on 16-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowot

8311, quote Just imagine what the Nazis could do economically with this power... there was no need for war..

Ermmmm who seems to be in charge of Europe now?

I think it would be very easy for them to take their tech to South America or Antartica or all over the world and regroup and then infiltrate all aspects of society. They could have taken control of Germany or even America from within. Especially with mind control technology.

I think though, that had the Germans that advanced technology, they would have even more power now.

I suspect they got smart and rather than killing everyone they realized they could use us as sheep and have us give them money. It's even possible that everything was already orchestrated from the beginning including WWII itself.

Regarding all those German families who were taken into the mountain and then sealed in, why?

Is it the same as spiking your guns so the enemy can not use them against you? That would seem to indicate that the experiment was less experimental and more successful..

Interesting point. It seems that they must have wanted to keep the Allies from knowing about their secret underground bases probably to delay them from learning about this new technology and putting the pieces together...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good post, seems more plausible than the garbage being spewed out by the history channel, I'm no conspiracy theorist but the history channel seems to promote UFO explanations in clumps, for example, one month they will be pushing that UFOs are all NAZI, and they are hidden in South America, another month they will be claiming UFOs are stealth blimps, another month they will be pushing one sighting and trying to connect the NAZI bell with it, it's either coincidence in reruns, or they have an agenda, either way they sell a lot of ad space to gullible viewers, that is if they believe any of their concocted rubbish.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join