It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the AntiChrist were on Earth today who would they be or who would you want them to be?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well check this out

www.breitbart.tv...

ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) - It's like this: When you want a burger, you have to have a burger. In this state of mind, President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden took a short—but wholly noticeable—motorcade ride from the White House to Virginia and pulled into a small, independent burger joint called Ray's Hell Burger.

Ray's HELL burger?

Could they be anymore obvious?

Yes Ray's Hell Burger, not to mention his car being named the beast. I still wonder if he has a different birth name adding up to 666 or if he will aquire a new name with these numbers.

It does make me wonder though since Jesus had dark skin being from the middle east.

Still I havent been able to find a correlation between his name and the number. Have you?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know who has the infamous 3666 ss#

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The thing is..

What exactly is an " antichrist"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alwayslove

against "or" in place of the true Christ.

example: www.jesus-is-lord.com...

(though I don't believe it's the pope)(perhaps he may be the "false prophet" that works with the antichrist when he appears)(as the Holy Trinitry of God, the antichrist will have his form of trinity as well).

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alwayslove

Its my understanding the AntiChrist is who John Connor destroys? Damn it, I think have mixed up or combined two works of fiction. Its Chris Angel, sure Jesus walked on water but so did he....Did Jesus make a elephant dissapear?? I think not.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I believe you are correct that America is is Mystery Babylon. The Bible says Babylon Falls, Babylon Falls. This means that 2 fall The US first and the mother country Brittan second.

After the demise of The US Brittan is saddened and shamed that were were blown off the planet,

It sounds like a nuclear attack that it will be fiery and incinerate American cities in a single day or hour..

Great Brittan is the mother Babylon and the US is the daughter Babylon.. It appears the One World Beast will rise from the UK, since they were part of the Roman Empire.

Today we see the western Roman Empire coming together again through the European Union, which the UK is part of.

There are lots of similarities connectecting the antichrist to England.

After the US, China and Russia are defeated no one can stop the antichrist until the second coming.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Maitreya is currently residing in London. I don't think its got anything to do with England myself. I just know her sins reach to heaven and her towers to the very skies. Our land is full of skyscrapers and only Americans care about money the way Americans do. I live here in America I just don't want to be around for its fall. I won't be taken out though...I'm sure of it.

Edit:

I don't mean the Rapture or being killed. I certainly would not like to be. But if it must happen it must happen. 1000 years with the greatest existence who ever lived is worth more than a mere 40 or 50 seconds on a guillotine. Scary thought but...

[edit on 5/12/2009 by watchtheashes]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join