It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So let me get this straight....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Please keep your personal life out of the mudpit.

Esoterica: 1
Colonel: 0

Let's see. Was the world a safer place in the 90's than now. Emphatically, YES. For you to say different is for you to admit you're a liar.

Colonel
...Before, everyday was happy and fun...

It may have been safer. But it was not safe.

You made an absolute proclamation that the world was good and now it is bad, and it's all Bush's fault. I have no problem with anyobdy badmouthing the President or the government. But I take issue with them when they go so completely insane that they think he's the Antichrist. Things are bad now. They were bad before. Stop pretending this is all something new.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
The not showing coffins policy was started by Bush Sr. when CNN showed him giving a speech on half the screen, and coffins coming off an airpplane on the other.

Thank you.

www.globalpolicy.org...

The invasion of Panama and the arrest of Manuel Noriega were, like Desert Storm later, something of a political triumph for Bush. But the reality of that particular war asserted itself during a televised briefing by the president. It was just at the end of the session, when Bush was wisecracking with reporters, that most networks split their screens to show the arrival of dead US soldiers from Panama.

Bush was caught bantering as flag-draped coffins arrived at an air force base in Dover, Delaware - a military mortuary. Later that week, Bush ordered the press banned from covering the arrival ceremonies for the fallen. President Clinton continued the ban. And his successor, President George Bush, also wants to keep the dead out of the national limelight.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
they got you there colonel

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Let's see. Was the world a safer place in the 90's than now. Emphatically, YES. For you to say different is for you to admit you're a liar.

Colonel

You made an absolute proclamation that the world was good and now it is bad, and it's all Bush's fault. I have no problem with anyobdy badmouthing the President or the government. But I take issue with them when they go so completely insane that they think he's the Antichrist. Things are bad now. They were bad before. Stop pretending this is all something new.

Anyone that feels the need to score his own beatdowns to make himself feel better is not really worth my time. Furthermore, you're a liar. The whole planet live sin fear now---not just from terrorists but from the US--b/c of the clown in office. And Bush couild be the anitichrist. it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Colonel

Anyone that feels the need to score his own beatdowns to make himself feel better is not really worth my time. Furthermore, you're a liar. The whole planet live sin fear now---not just from terrorists but from the US--b/c of the clown in office. And Bush couild be the anitichrist. it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

score:
colonel:0
all else:10

you just cant get ahead can you colonel?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Please read what I said above---that would include you adslar.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
aldsar colonel...
you claim to be openminded yet you cant even get my naem right?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aldsar
aldsar colonel...
you claim to be openminded yet you cant even get my naem right?

WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOUR NAME?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
so you admit to being close minded?

jerk

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Anyone that feels the need to score his own beatdowns to make himself feel better is not really worth my time.

Pot, I'd like you to meet Kettle.

Furthermore, you're a liar. The whole planet live sin fear now---not just from terrorists but from the US--b/c of the clown in office.

Um, I don't live in fear of either. So that's one person that 'the entire world' doesn't apply to.

Remember, your opinion of how the world feels is not indicative of how the world actually feels. You need to learn the difference between condemnation and fear.

Hell, I just saw a "Students 4 Bush" flier as I was walking to class. They obviously don't live in fear.

Don't call me a liar unless you can back it up.

And Bush couild be the anitichrist. it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

And the fact that you think that way doesn't suprise me one bit, either.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hell, I just saw a "Students 4 Bush" flier as I was walking to class. They obviously don't live in fear.

Did it have people wearing sheets? Or just people with the Confederate flag on their jackets?

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Bush can use the all the stuff of 9/11. He has the patent on 9/11. He made the Chaos, he should be able to use.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Did it have people wearing sheets? Or just people with the Confederate flag on their jackets?

Concession accepted.

And no.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Or just people with the Confederate flag on their jackets?

Hey now I got a confederate flag on my wall and I think bush is an idiot and I dont believe in the KKKs bull#

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join