It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are "they" planning where our schools are concerned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It only took a couple of days of H1N1 officially being in the state of Washington for me to discover a personally disturbing trend. I've watched the Seattle Times website closely the past week and late yesterday flowing into today I've seen reports appearing regarding school closures over this virus. The problem is we've gone from closure announcements of 2 schools with confirmed student cases of H1N1, to "suspected cases" closing down a couple other schools last night, to, I kid you not, schools announcing a weeklong closure over a single student displaying "mild flu_like symptoms.'

I've been on ATS for a little over a year now and its rubbed off on me. I've learned to look for the warning signs and listen for things that don't sound right in the search for truth and for the smoking guns. The Seattle area has spent the past couple of years fighting a legitimately bad illness known as MRSA (aka drug resistant staph infection). MRSA is one of those illnesses which DOES kill people in America, regardless of their status in life and often regardless of medical treatment. In the past couple of years we have children DIE from MRSA right here in King County and have had multiple student to student transmitted cases of it in several high schools and elementary schools. I've yet to see them close down a single school in all that time. They sweep into the school after hours and give all the surfaces a quick disinfecting and school commences the following day... They don't even quarantine those who have mild cases of the infection!

Something is very wrong here. My radar is spinning and telling me that there's something, surveilence equipment, passive monitoring devices, chemical/biological agents, something nefarious is being planted in our schools under this nightfall of a week long "emergency break.". As a parent and as an American I hope to God I'm simply allowing an overactive imagination to run away with me, but logically there has to be more to this than just what we've seen because schools simply do not close their doors barring a situation tremendously more serious than a mild case of the flu.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good question you have there...you wouldn't be thinking conspiracy or anyting like that would you?

I read a report today that said there were over 300 schools closed across the U.S. news.aol.com...

Seems that "they" have some reason...seems not too likely it is just this novel flu. Just my opinion, I think something is up!

Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this matter, as it is out of the ordinary!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Your not paranoid if they're really out to get you. Keep an eye on this and keep us posted.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Seattle showed it's true colors in 1999 when the WTO/NWO was there. Patience is the ultimate weapon against us. They are perfectly content to indoctrinate the young, who will then grow into compliant adults.

Designed panic, why?

Gov. Jim Doyle on Thursday declared a public health emergency in Wisconsin after two new probable cases of swine flu were reported in the state.

Several more schools were to close Friday in Milwaukee, in addition to the four closed Thursday. Doyle said his executive order will allow state health officials to suspend procurement regulations and other rules that could slow the dispensation of anti-viral medications to the public.

The medications will be available to people who need them regardless of whether they have health insurance, Doyle said.

He also said he has authorized the Wisconsin National Guard to use its resources as necessary to assist the state's response to the outbreak.

The declaration "will give public health officials the tools they need to respond to this challenge," Doyle said.

Wisconsin State Journal

-- Officials said the state has submitted 228 suspected cases for testing. Results were pending on 41 cases, 182 had been ruled negative, the five were considered probable and none had been confirmed.

Chicago Tribune story on Wisconsin

So we also have this to some degree. We have ZERO cases of swine flu. We have a few "suspected" cases, and a couple hundred samples. All of those samples that have returned a result are negative.

One really doesn't have to look very hard or apply to much critical thinking to wonder what is really going on. There would not be a panic at all if the media wasn't ramming their scripted fear down our throats all day every day.

They are "alarmed" that people are coming in thinking that they might have it, when in fact they are telling everyone to get checked at the "slightest sign" There are a lot of people who will do just that, and fuel this fake panic.

I think someone is taking notes on the public reaction to all the propaganda.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
An excerpt from the Update on School (K – 12) Dismissal and Childcare Facilities: Interim CDC Guidance in Response to Human Infections with the 2009 Influenza A H1N1 Virus

Based on new information on circulation of a new influenza A (H1N1) virus among people in the US and Mexico first detected in April, 2009, this document provides updated interim planning guidance for State, territorial, tribal, and local communities. This guidance includes recommendations on school dismissal for K – 12 schools and closure of childcare programs and facilities and updates previously issued guidance on community mitigation interventions for this disease (April 28, 2009, www.cdc.gov...). School dismissal and childcare closures are an important part of a comprehensive, layered mitigation approach aimed at reducing disease transmission and associated morbidity and mortality during the 2009 H1N1 virus outbreak in the US.
The goals of these strategies are to slow the spread of the disease in a community to 1) delay the peak of the disease in order to “buy time” for the production and distribution of a vaccine against this new virus, 2) decrease the number of people who get sick from this virus in a given community, thus reducing the “surge” on healthcare systems, and 3) reduce the total number of people who get sick or die.

www.cdc.gov...

To the extent of my knowledge, I am not aware of any children in my circle of family, freinds, coworkers, associates, neighbors, etc that have been administered an influenza vaccine! Are they planning to vaccinate all the children with a "new flu vaccine"?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The extent of my knowledge is this: I am not aware of any children in my circle of family, freinds, coworkers, associates, neighbors, etc that have been administered an influenza vaccine! For heavens sake! Are they planning to vaccinate all the children with a "new flu vaccine"?

If so, that is unprecedented! So the U.S. has plans to vaccinate all children with a flu vaccine? I think that is what we are seeing here!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that "they" won't be allowing the kids back into the schools unless they are vaccinated or otherwise "treated" with something that they guarentee will help stop the spread of the flu???
Think about it: what gets more of a visceral response from MOST people that the safety and well-being of their children???
They are preying on fear and will continue to do so,in fact they are banking on it in more ways than one.
It's like a really,really, bad "B" movie that you simply won't get up to turn off.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that "they" won't be allowing the kids back into the schools unless they are vaccinated or otherwise "treated" with something that they guarentee will help stop the spread of the flu???
Think about it: what gets more of a visceral response from MOST people that the safety and well-being of their children???
They are preying on fear and will continue to do so,in fact they are banking on it in more ways than one.
It's like a really,really, bad "B" movie that you simply won't get up to turn off.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not sure why the double post...
Sorry about that,too much going on at once I guess!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by irishchic]

new topics

top topics

join