It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Watcher Files

Is this lady insane, or is she on to something?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Toaster

Hi CT,

Yes, TheWatcherFiles are renowned for their infamous Dulce Book

Excellent reference.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The watcher files contain information from many different sources that all seem to point to the same truth.I would recommend you read them,essp. the Dulce and Omega files.Those are one of the core components of the Reptilian conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Toaster
The Watcher Files

Is this lady insane, or is she on to something?

She's not insane, she's a sales person

She's hocking books for profit.

It's easier to sell a conspiracy then bad sci-fi.

Just ask L. Ron Hubbard

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Funny she has a book on Bible Codes. I guess this was the first thing that got me into conspiracies, The Bible Code by Michael Drosnin. Turns out you can run similar codes through most books and get similar results.
If she is advocating this (she may not I didn't look in detail) then she is probably just in it for the money as previously pointed out.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm skeptical as well, however -Phil Schneider, lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996, He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. It is said that he had been brutally tortured repeatedly before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases.

www.apfn.org...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by GateCrasher]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think she is just in it for the money. $100+ dollars for a rock called "Orgone"??!?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Conspiracy Toaster]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How many years does it take to read all that stuff?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It seems like this woman is an extremist of sorts. As you can see she has spent enough time on this page. Although the arguments she posts are fascinating, it appears to me her marketing skills aren't to intact with her programming capabilities. The website looks poorly managed, and her excessive bible references, cause the site to lose legitimacy.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Dr.Creagula]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I agree with the excessive Bible references.I didn't know she was an ATS member though

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

It takes some hours if you are really into it.I streched them out over days though,kinda' like a anthology,lol.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I checked out the web site. I noticed immediately that the site is ran by Christians so I personally wouldn't believe a word they said. However... I hope all Christians will run out and spend every dime they have purchasing the Orgon Blasters from the site owner so that we'll all be saved from the evil, demon, aliens.

Quotes from site

'We're finding that Orgon blasters compared to the more pricey chemtrail busters, are knocking the chemtrails completely out of areas on their own. They also repel evil and keep the demonic out of your home and yard."

"Not only that, they will repel anything evil and keep it away from your yard, home and family!! Unwanted aliens and demons on your property? No problem bury a few of our OBs at each corner of your property!"

"My Orgone Blasters are not the same as the typical tower busters you see online. I've discovered that many of them being sold online are being sabotaged for evil purposes!!"

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

Oh that's funny

If anyone is interesting in buying cheap orgon blasters, I can hook you up. Plus mine come with extra vitamin D

It's obvious she's a nut but a smart enough nut to make money tricked less smart people.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I just took a cursory look at the page and can tell by her slogans that somethings out of kilter. Maybe it's a spoof at any rate I'm going to go back there now and check it out some more, thanks for the post A little comic relief is always a welcome thing. Peace

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I wonder if Faction Four has an Airborne Brigade mostly I hope they wear cammies if they do I'll join then. I wonder if Sherry is the C.O...........oh well.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

One last time: her You Tube videos are off the hook. She's definitely a comedian. My side hurts from laughing. Good stuff!

new topics

top topics

join