It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys that abductees describe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this photo www2.hyper.net... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> which shows a grey alien. I think this photo looks one of the most genuine one. Like you could see how an emotion comes from the eyes of this being. I think this would be a hard thing to fake if the photo was taken an ages ago.

Well...so speaking about how this being looks like, I think this does not represent the typical image of Greys that are seen on pictures. For me the being looks intelligent and sweet natured, the eyes are not scary looking for me.

But still, those who have experienced these scary abduction experiences are often describing the Greys as cold and emotionless.

So I'm just interested to know asking from any abductee/experiencer: Are Greys that you've seen looked exactly like this being?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That picture is similar in some ways to the one I saw when I was little, but it was a bit more like this in the face:

www.galactic-server.com...

But the greys have larger heads, somehow.

Here is a pic of one that has a fuller head, so I think the head shape is wrong but the face is right.
link

There are different grey races, though.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

There are three main types of Greys.Type A,B,and C.As well as around 22 variations of the race.

Your pic looks like type A.....While Mystics looks like the "Tall Greys",which are type B.This thread may help you sort it out......The Three Different Types of Greys

join